Vanecek leaves Hearts by mutual consent (title updated)

MaskedMarauder

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Mr Elwood P

• Bazzas right boot

• i8hibsh

MaskedMarauder

Nothing announced yet but been told to go. Totally jacked it in with us. Nothing at all done over the summer that he’d been asked to do. Head and heart not in it 

When was this decided? No one at the club is here, pretty much everyone is on holiday. How or who assessed him and decided he hasn’t done enough? Also, why has he been asked to report back 3 weeks before the rest of the team? 

Alex Kintner
1 minute ago, busby1985 said:

When was this decided? No one at the club is here, pretty much everyone is on holiday. How or who assessed him and decided he hasn’t done enough? Also, why has he been asked to report back 3 weeks before the rest of the team? 

Does seem strange ?

If true, it is without doubt the most bizarre arrival/departure in my 44 year Hearts supporting career. 

Twilight Zone kind of shite. 

heartsfc_fan
4 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

Precisely

Brighton Jambo
1 minute ago, martoon said:

If true, it is without doubt the most bizarre arrival/departure in my 44 year Hearts supporting career. 

That’s a bold claim given some of the insanity of the Romanov era!! 

2 minutes ago, martoon said:

would say screpis was stranger

Just now, Brighton Jambo said:

I know. 

The Romanov days were a goto for an alternative but I couldn't think of one of the top...

Lord Beni of Gorgie
3 minutes ago, Barack said:

He likes the old Instagram. Any pictures of him smashing some KFC down his neck, or drinking yards of ale in Benidorm?

Good night out by sound of that 

Hungry hippo
5 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

OP has previous for talking bollocks.

Take this latest OP as that. 

I suspect it's just an attempt to appear ITK by posting something that there is a high chance of happening. Then claim an exclusive if it happens.

kingantti1874

Got told at the final that on a match day after he wasn’t in squad he just pissed off to the pub.. no idea if true or not 

2 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

would say screpis was stranger

Good call but, iirc, Vlad got rid on a contractual technicality. I think he and his people made up the technicality so you're possibly right. :lol:

Blackshades
5 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Got told at the final that in a match day after he wasn’t in squad he just pissed off to the pub.. no idea if true or not 

I'm sure if he was in a pub in Edinburgh on a match day it would be on here or .net in a flash

Edited by Blackshades

3 minutes ago, Hungry hippo said:

I suspect it's just an attempt to appear ITK by posting something that there is a high chance of happening. Then claim an exclusive if it happens.

Nah. He’s full of shit. Starts a thread then doesn’t post again. Shit stirring *****.

4 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Got told at the final that on a match day after he wasn’t in squad he just pissed off to the pub.. no idea if true or not 

Ha ha. I like him a little bit now???

FarmerTweedy

7 minutes ago, martoon said:

Really?

6 minutes ago, Brighton Jambo said:

:spoton:

If, and that's a big if, this is true, I'd imagine there's a strong possibility that he and his wife have found it hard to cope with being in a foreign country with a new baby and no family or friends around for support, and decided pretty quickly that they really wished they were back home in the Czech Republic. Whether the wishing to be back home has contributed to his struggles at Hearts or his struggles at Hearts have contributed to the wishing to be back home would be anyone's guess!

I was told from a friend who manages a club in Europe that his availability is being circulated. Asked me what I thought of him and told him I had never seen him.

FarmerTweedy
14 minutes ago, martoon said:

I know. 

The Romanov days were a goto for an alternative but I couldn't think of one of the top...

Too much bloody choice is the problem there!!!

2 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

Too much bloody choice is the problem there!!!

Absolutely. 

MaskedMarauder
25 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

He wasn’t asked to report back but it was a mutual understanding he would be doing fitness work with various coaches at Hearts over the summer and it’s all been ignored. Mucked the club and staff about so much and has been told to get his agent looking for other clubs pronto. Not cheap to offload him either so we better hope we get lucky somewhere

MaskedMarauder
18 minutes ago, Hungry hippo said:

Why would I claim to do that? Never have done and never will as you can check from previous posts etc. Not all attention seeking sad cases

Absolutely livid about how this turned out. He should have at least offered something, the fact a 35 year old striker kept him out the team is utterly laughable. Keeping yourself fit is an absolute basic requirement of a professional sportsman. 

I partly blame him for Uche not being able to start the final. Had he turned up in a state befitting a professional sportsman Uche could have been rested for some of the games in the lead up to the final. Likewise, Vanecek himself, might have offered an option coming off the bench. 

He can piss off. Absolute shithouse. 

Just now, MaskedMarauder said:

He wasn’t asked to report back but it was a mutual understanding he would be doing fitness work with various coaches at Hearts over the summer and it’s all been ignored. Mucked the club and staff about so much and has been told to get his agent looking for other clubs pronto. Not cheap to offload him either so we better hope we get lucky somewhere

If that’s the case he could be done for breach of contract and emptied. 

Just now, Tazio said:

If that’s the case he could be done for breach of contract and emptied. 

Bingo. Bin the prick. Not one more penny of the clubs money touches his bank account. 

2 minutes ago, MaskedMarauder said:

You are aware it’s early June? 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
20 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Doesn't even wait for Sean???

:muggy:

Sammon, Martin and Vanachek. The guys leaving this summer really do show up how bad our recruitment has been over the past few years. 

colinmaroon
3 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

Sammon, Martin and Vanachek. The guys leaving this summer really do show up how bad our recruitment has been over the past few years. 

You don't say?

That's an insightful and original take on things.

Edited by colinmaroon

Monsieur Maroon
2 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

And is hopefully why we are taking our time this window.

4 minutes ago, MaskedMarauder said:

There is no one at hearts at the moment. Last thing I knew about Vanecek was he was told to use the break to get him and his family

settled and get himself ready for pre season, clean slate etc etc. You may have heard different but I’d be shocked if he’s been told he has no future here when no one has looked over him or gave him a chance to prove himself. We will soon find out I guess tho. 

Doubt any good news nowadays. To get shot of Wighton also would make me even crack a smile.

Let’s be honest here, even if this isn’t true he surely won’t be here next season regardless. He had five months here and couldn’t even make the bench at the end of the season when we were playing our reserves. With uche, Naismith and ‘another two’ forwards hopefully being signed his time as a hearts player is surely up. Let’s just hope we can get rid of him easily with no additional cost to the club. 

28 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

I can't say for sure every game, but if he wasn't in the squad he was usually sitting in the stand a few rows in front of me.