Hospitality packages

ramrod

Some cracking offers  for the two cup home games . 

Well worth a look for anyone thinking of going along 

Details on club website now . 

6 minutes ago, ramrod said:

Some cracking offers  for the two cup home games . 

Well worth a look for anyone thinking of going along 

Details on club website now . 

Yep excellent if you want to take a child normally full price 1 u16 goes free at Stenhousemuir ,already booked for both games 

37 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Booked the executive lounge package for the stenny game. Do you get your moneys worth?

Its not bad at all, food was decent, service was ok, expected slightly better if I'm honest but it's my only experience of hospitality at tynie, and I wanted to see the inners of the new stand which I was I chose that option. Thinking of trying the Gorgie suite next..

Thanks for this. There is a free children ticket in the package. What’s the food like? They do have face painters and mascots etc

1 hour ago, Newton51 said:

Booked the executive lounge package for the stenny game. Do you get your moneys worth?

At 48 quid for you and U16 free it's incredible value . Went last year for the Caley game and it was great . 

Main and a sweet pre game , pie and half time and of course free bar two hours before and an hour after . Great atmosphere as well ??

6 minutes ago, ramrod said:

At 48 quid for you and U16 free it's incredible value . Went last year for the Caley game and it was great . 

Main and a sweet pre game , pie and half time and of course free bar two hours before and an hour after . Great atmosphere as well ??

???

Basically loss leaders I guess - even if 1/5 of people take hospitality up again ,

even just for a match, during the season because they liked it then it will have worked.