11/06/2014

StevenNaismith

Massive thank you to Bryan Jackson who masterminded our surivial and steadied the ship for us to get this club back on its feet.

A beer is waiting If he is ever down Gorgie way visiting. 

From the bottom of my heart I can't thank you enough for what you did for us. 

Massive kudos goes out to Motherwell football club and the best team in Glasgow: - Partick Thistle for reaching out a helping hand to us when during those darkest of days. 

Honestly shed lots of tears when I thought the enivatable would happen and even more when it didn't. 

Now its more prevailing than ever that we gain more pledges for the foundation of hearts. 

Roll on next season 

The day the fuds on .net put down their crayons and stopped writing fake bids to the administrator and faced reality of what became 3 years in the Championship.

:verysmug:

6 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

I honestly thought we'd die in that admin process. Amazing the way we've come out of it.

Call it blind faith if you like , but I never for a minute thought that Heart of Midlothian would die or cease to exist, for the simple fact too many people care

Edited by jbee647

Lord Beni of Gorgie

It really has been a terrific recovery. A real platform to grow the club,  and many happy days to come. We'll have our struggles, that's normal but exciting ones wont ever be too far away, even with a mediocre team, a cup final was just out of our grasp.

With the backing I believe we can continue on our steady path forwards.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
8 minutes ago, jbee647 said:

Call it blind faith if you like , but I never for a minute thought that Heart of Midlothian would die or cease to exist, for the simple fact too many people care

I just thought we'd have to reform, a bit like the Orcs. Was so hard to see a way out of the financial mess and it's still unbelievable that a path was found.

Dalstonjambo

Not ashamed to admit I shed a wee tear of pride that day and toasted a glass or two to Heart of Midlothian and all who helped. Absolutely superb support and the effort of all involved should never ever be forgotten.

Dear Mr Gustas,

I write to you as a concerned football supporter.......

????. Get it roond ye Kevin Moffat.

Thank you Bryan Jackson, who went the extra mile on behalf of our Club.

And Bryan got his inspiration from the passion of the supporters, so thank you Jambos everywhere. :bravo:

1 minute ago, Maple Leaf said:

Thank you Bryan Jackson, who went the extra mile on behalf of our Club.

And Bryan got his inspiration from the passion of the supporters, so thank you Jambos everywhere. :bravo:

As did Ann Budge.

Superb team effort! ? 

Bryan Jackson noting it was the hardest ever admin and he’s seen a few. I dont think we will ever truly appreciate the effort he and the team put in and many many more people influencing in the background.

Oh and us arseholes.

Stupid Sexy Flanders
3 hours ago, Restonbabe said:

Massive thank you to Bryan Jackson who masterminded our surivial and steadied the ship for us to get this club back on its feet.

A beer is waiting If he is ever down Gorgie way visiting. 

From the bottom of my heart I can't thank you enough for what you did for us. 

Massive kudos goes out to Motherwell football club and the best team in Glasgow: - Partick Thistle for reaching out a helping hand to us when during those darkest of days. 

Honestly shed lots of tears when I thought the enivatable would happen and even more when it didn't. 

Now its more prevailing than ever that we gain more pledges for the foundation of hearts. 

Roll on next season 

Ross County and St Johnstone too. ?

Heartsofgold
1 hour ago, Dalstonjambo said:

Not ashamed to admit I shed a wee tear of pride that day and toasted a glass or two to Heart of Midlothian and all who helped. Absolutely superb support and the effort of all involved should never ever be forgotten.

I drank an entire bottle of champagne that I'd been given for Christmas.  Headache the next day was well worth it.  I blubbered like a little girl when the confirmation came through.

Craig Herbertson

Incredible effort. Everyone did what they could, some were heroic in their efforts, wee kids emptied their piggy banks. Club saved. Still get emotional thinking about it five years on.

5 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

image.jpeg.33170514dfe22fdbe266663f78adda9b.jpeg

5 YEARS.  Only 5 years ago, yet some on here want miracles immediately.  Or even sooner. 

Footballfirst
11 minutes ago, Tasavallan said:

5 YEARS.  Only 5 years ago, yet some on here want miracles immediately.  Or even sooner. 

It's good to look back on such events to see all that has been achieved since then, but there comes a point when you have to stop looking back and start looking forward from a base that is not predicated on being in administration, e.g. today.

You're welcome.

And thanks to all other FOH subscribers and everyone else who donated time, money and effort.