Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• vegas-voss

• Pans Jambo

• been here before

5 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Sorry PJ.

I thought he lived in Prestonpans for a while.  :sad: 

Dont know if he did or not. Just know hes from PS. His mum’s still there. My mate’s Mrs used to babysit him when he was a bairn. He was a wee shit back then as well. 

His wife is from the Pans. I went to school and played football with her 2 brothers. Think Blackie still lives doon here. 

43 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Sorry PJ.

I thought he lived in Prestonpans for a while.  :sad: 

He was brought up in Prestonpans

The Internet

I look forward to the evening news article in a year's time telling us how he's put this behind him and turned his life around. Brave laddie that he is. 

17 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

Believe he's living in a cooncil hoose in North Berwick!

Saw him with another bloke on Leith walk a couple of weeks ago looking shady (probably meeting his dealer).

Dallas Green
5 minutes ago, Eno said:

Believe he's living in a cooncil hoose in North Berwick!

Saw him with another bloke on Leith walk a couple of weeks ago looking shady (probably meeting his dealer).

And he couldn't even do that without a bit of deceit 😂

https://www.sundaypost.com/news/scottish-news/oconnor-set-to-lose-his-cheap-council-house/

Edited by Dallas Green

Did anything ever come of that incident when he was alleged to have nicked a coat or something out of Harvey Nicks a while back?

2 hours ago, weaz1981 said:

I hope this will be on after the watershed!

Screenshot_20190710_145045.jpg

Happy to help them out. Here’s one that Garry JOS left in the forest while showing his scrawny bawbag to strangers:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHHctB1ChYUcS9UqOF8TB

Edited by Zico

1 hour ago, vegas-voss said:

That’s what I thought too. 👍

1 hour ago, Pans Jambo said:

Dont know if he did or not. Just know hes from PS. His mum’s still there. My mate’s Mrs used to babysit him when he was a bairn. He was a wee shit back then as well. 

His wife is from the Pans. I went to school and played football with her 2 brothers. Think Blackie still lives doon here. 

Sounds like you would know, PJ. 👍

Just now, Morgan said:

He used to play fives with us at the Pennypit before he signed a pro contract with Hibs.

4 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Wife just told me he is from Port Seton was in her wee sisters year at school.It's his wife that's from the Pans.

2 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

Beano and Sparky

1 minute ago, vegas-voss said:

Wife just told me he is from Port Seton was in her wee sisters year at school.It's his wife that's from the Pans.

Thanks.

That ties in with what @Pans Jambo was telling me earlier.

Cheers for that. 👍

3 hours ago, been here before said:

Ex Scotland and Hibs footballer Garry O'Connor accused of 'exposing himself' at East Lothian hotel

Former Scotland international and Hibs striker Garry O’Connor has been charged with exposing himself at an East Lothian hotel.

O’Connor, 36, is alleged to have dropped his trousers and underwear and exposed himself at the Marine Hotel in North Berwick.

The ex-Hibs striker, who has also played for Lokomotiv Moscow, Birmingham and Morton, is also said to have behaved in a threatening or abusive manner by shouting and swearing during the incident last year.

O’Connor, from North Berwick, East Lothian, failed to appear at Edinburgh Sheriff Court when the case called on Wednesday but a plea of not guilty was accepted in his absence.

The retired goal poacher, who scored four times in 16 appearances for his country, will now return to court to face trial on the public indecency charge in November this year.

O’Connor denies committing an act of public indecency by removing his trousers and underwear to expose yourself while in a public place at Marine Hotel, North Berwick, on June 30 last year.

He is also alleged to have behaved in a threatening or abusive manner by shouting, swearing and uttering offensive remarks during the same incident.

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/crime/ex-scotland-and-hibs-footballer-garry-o-connor-accused-of-exposing-himself-at-east-lothian-hotel-1-4962476

Big Yogi’s influence.

It’s all fun and games until someone ends up with something somewhere they don’t want a something. :(

1 hour ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

I look forward to the evening news article in a year's time telling us how he's put this behind him and turned his life around. Brave laddie that he is. 

And lots of Hearts supporters praising him... like they did with Riordan and Griffiths’ new leaves.

3 minutes ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

Is his wife named after a comic as well?

Bunty

3 minutes ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

Like, Les Dawson?

been here before
10 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Big Yogi’s influence.

It’s all fun and games until someone ends up with something somewhere they don’t want a something. :(

Graham Stack as well. Seems to be a theme developing here...

Flesh on show below just incase you're a bit precious...

Spoiler

Edited by been here before

41 minutes ago, been here before said:

Graham Stack as well. Seems to be a theme developing here...

Flesh on show below just incase you're a bit precious...

Reveal hidden contents

😄

4 hours ago, weaz1981 said:

Is this no pretty much covered in Si Ferry's interviews? Find it hard to believe there will be much more insight. 

Is this no pretty much covered in Si Ferry's interviews? Find it hard to believe there will be much more insight. 

Being a hotel, kids could easily have been present.

Lock the pervert up. 🤬

Edited by Whatever

A guy from here was up on a charge of exposing himself to a woman walking her dog in a public park.

He got away with it as he explained he was exposing himself to the dog and that's not an offence.😂😂.

indianajones

Mind that time he had to collect his loser medal at Hampden and promptly slammed it into the ground like a true sad, hibs loser. 

Pleasing. 

25 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

A guy from here was up on a charge of exposing himself to a woman walking her dog in a public park.

He got away with it as he explained he was exposing himself to the dog and that's not an offence.😂😂.

Doug, that made me laugh out loud. :clown:

16 minutes ago, Meadows said:

It’ll never stand up in court ...... 

Heard he isn't a straight up guy anyway.

Fire_At_The_Disco
17 minutes ago, Meadows said:

It’ll never stand up in court ...... 

10 minutes ago, 80bob said:

Baws ... 

Getting the sack I’m hearing....

SpruceBringsteen

Fair play to him, I always thought it'd be Riordan that was in a jail cell/deid before he was 40. Strong work by O'Connor there.

2 hours ago, indianajones said:

Mind that time he had to collect his loser medal at Hampden and promptly slammed it into the ground like a true sad, hibs loser. 

Pleasing. 

:yas:

It should have been ten
5 hours ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

Viz

4 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

And right on cue the jakey hibs fanzine sets itself up for another fall! Vote duly submitted. 

Hmmm. Gary JOS or the boy who married the 14 year old? Where’s Deeko who was finished in his mid-twenties?

Doctor FinnBarr
59 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

And right on cue the jakey hibs fanzine sets itself up for another fall! Vote duly submitted. 

I went for Colin Pish