• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Enzo Chiefo

• Beast Boy

• Peebo

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Even if we wanted him back there's no danger he'd entertain it after the way he left.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Don't think so. Ended with a strop and allegations that were never confirmed 

Stephane Grappelli
6 minutes ago, Chaps said:

Would anyone take him back?

Him and Uche would make a good partership with Naismith playing in behind.

Yes.

A_A wehatethehibs

Proven goalscorer in this division. Would easily easily take him over current dreadful options Maclean, Keena, Wighton, Vanacek 

There's a dodgy poster who'll be along soon to tell us that rampant racism amongst Hearts fans makes a return unlikely. 

Not him or fans he knows, of course; just the ones that don't agree with him about Craig Levein. 

Nah, Isma had a decent bite at it, liked him initially, but became lazy and disinterested. How many chances did he throw away up a Pittodrie that day. No thanks.

2 minutes ago, martoon said:

There's a dodgy poster who'll be along soon to tell us that rampant racism amongst Hearts fans makes a return unlikely. 

Not him or fans he knows, of course; just the ones that don't agree with him about Craig Levein. 

Too busy licking a lightbulb.

Did he not deliberately miss a shot on goal at Pittodrie by ballooning it well over the goal, just before he left the club? Things were not working out for him and he wanted away. Why would we want him back?

Edited by kila

1 minute ago, kila said:

Did he not deliberately miss a shot on goal at Pittodrie by ballooning it well over the goal, just before he left the club? Things were not working out for him and he wanted away. Why would we want him back?

This simply did not happen. 

Better scoring record than most strikers we've had in recent years, I liked him, took pelters from some, which most of the time I felt was unjust. 

Worryingly mental. Threads about resigning Isma and Randall. Some of the people then have the cheek to moan about Levein.

been here before

Isma now!!

:rofl:

Is there an ex player from the last 10 years that some rocket hasnt started a 'would you take him back' thread about?

He wouldn't come back to Hearts and who could blame him ?

Some people who sit near me hated Isma they didn't have much time for Prince and Djoum either funny enough.

37 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Proven goalscorer in this division. Would easily easily take him over current dreadful options Maclean, Keena, Wighton, Vanacek 

A bit harsh on Keena , I think there’s a player there 

Just now, chazza74 said:

Agreed, off topic but I think his performances have been encouraging. Doesn't deserve to be in the same bracket as Wighton or Vanacek. 

been here before
5 minutes ago, luckydug said:

He wouldn't come back to Hearts and who could blame him ?

Some people who sit near me hated Isma they didn't have much time for Prince and Djoum either funny enough.

Sat in white hoods and that eh?

17 minutes ago, communist said:

This simply did not happen. 

Better scoring record than most strikers we've had in recent years, I liked him, took pelters from some, which most of the time I felt was unjust. 

The miss or it being deliberate? The latter is just my opinion, but he certainly did miss/sky it carelessly and pissed a lot of us off!

Thread from the aftermath of that game:

Na 

Selfish wee player and couldn't pass a ball to save himself we did well to get money for him

No thanks

Not a chance. He has ability but he's a complete wank. Could have went about the ALLEGED racism accusation the right way, but instead decided to drop a media bomb and walk away. His attitude with us wasn't the best either. 

I'm usually all for it signing ex-players but he can ****ing do one. Bring back big Zee if we're looking at strikers.

8 minutes ago, kila said:

The miss or it being deliberate? The latter is just my opinion, but he certainly did miss/sky it carelessly and pissed a lot of us off!

Thread from the aftermath of that game:

There’s a difference in being erratic in front of goal/ just not being good enough and deliberately missing chances.

why would he choose to miss?

Not a fan of chasing after ex players and doubt he'd want to come back but I liked him and better than anything we have up front just now.

Would he improve us? Yes.

13 minutes ago, Ari Gold said:

There’s a difference in being erratic in front of goal/ just not being good enough and deliberately missing chances.

why would he choose to miss?

Dunno. Knew he was away after that game and was leaving on a sour note?

The Aberdeen game he had some poor misses, but this one was right at the end to win the game:

giphy.mp4

Bazzas right boot

He was a decent player. 

Not the  best decision maker ever and a bit selfish sometimes, but a good player, scored a good number of goals and some where good quality. 

Taken a barrel load of abuse tho from the stand, so unlikely. 

His name is
1 hour ago, Chaps said:

Some player of we could mold uche and isma into one

A_A wehatethehibs
13 minutes ago, chazza74 said:

Until the boy scores double figure goals in a season in a Hearts shirt, there is no player there. Unfortunately that’s a fact of life when it comes to 20 year old strikers - he has it all to do. 1 scruffy goal in a Hearts shirt against a junior side. Yes he has potential but my point about taking Goncalves is more a sarcastic one about the alarming lack of goalscorers we have outside Steven Naismith. That’s desperate times if our striker options are in such a mess that a lazy, greedy 1 goal in 3 striker like Goncalves actually would improve our goal threat. 

Hearts number 9 is Sean Clare and our number 7 is Oliver Bozanic - for me that says it a lot about our squad. Where are the goals coming from next season?

The Internet

Can only think of prince and djoum as hearts players who have taken more unfair criticism than isma in recent years. Good player. 

Forever Hearts
50 minutes ago, been here before said:

Isma now!!

:rofl:

Is there an ex player from the last 10 years that some rocket hasnt started a 'would you take him back' thread about?

Malaury Martin is available. 

19 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Until the boy scores double figure goals in a season in a Hearts shirt, there is no player there. Unfortunately that’s a fact of life when it comes to 20 year old strikers - he has it all to do. 1 scruffy goal in a Hearts shirt against a junior side. Yes he has potential but my point about taking Goncalves is more a sarcastic one about the alarming lack of goalscorers we have outside Steven Naismith. That’s desperate times if our striker options are in such a mess that a lazy, greedy 1 goal in 3 striker like Goncalves actually would improve our goal threat. 

Hearts number 9 is Sean Clare and our number 7 is Oliver Bozanic - for me that says it a lot about our squad. Where are the goals coming from next season?

Wow just wow.

upgotheheads

11 clubs, but 77 goals from 190 games, 0.4 goals per game is good. He's a bit of a hired gun but I wouldn't mind seeing him back here.

Edited by upgotheheads

been here before
14 minutes ago, Smithee said:

House!

Shite. I clocked that earlier too but never claimed it.

2 hours ago, Chaps said:

:cornette:

Jambof3tornado
2 hours ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

When did keena shite in your porridge?

Enzo Chiefo
2 hours ago, Barack said:

Doubt he'd want to come back to a place where he's suffered racial abuse.

Don't blame him.

Allegedly

feedthefox

Yes for me, I think if he had a full season playing with Naismith he'd really be an asset. Pointless however as it would never happen.

rudi must stay
3 minutes ago, feedthefox said:

Yes for me, I think if he had a full season playing with Naismith he'd really be an asset. Pointless however as it would never happen.

Guys rubbish. Fitness will always be an issue

He was a huge disappointment and would be the same again.

Some footballers are mercinaries who will give you very little apart from when they can be bothered, he was exactly that

BelgeJambo
5 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Allegedly

Not allegedly, it’s fact and Linfield last year was the worst I have ever heard from Hearts fans to one of their own