Top Posters In This Topic

• Stephen Muddie

• Maroon Sailor

• Bazzas right boot

• ri Alban

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Stephen Muddie

I don't thinkt he defender's arm is in an unnatural position. But like I say, I look forwards to all occasions like that beings fouls (can you tell I'm being facetious?)

The Internet

I mean there has been some absolute nonsense penalties given by var but that's one of the clearer ones. I've seen plenty of them given without var. 

Spellczech

Rules on pens have gotten a bit silly. Under the rules it was one but the ball was barely deflected, was nothing like a goal-scoring chance lost, the arm was not in an unnatural position, and it was big team bias in action...

SpruceBringsteen
Just now, AlphonseCapone said:

This new rule is utterly utterly shite. 

It's an absolute nonsense, and you'd better believe we'll be on the arse end of it several times next season.

Captain Sausage

Never a penalty. Horrific call, especially given it’s in VAR. 

Just watching the game shows why women’s football should be on a smaller pitch, they girls can’t close down on such a big pitch. 

But it some of the technical quality on show is very impressive. Such a massive improvement on the quality of even 3-4 years ago. 

3fingersreid

Should’ve had the hibs keeper playing , not much between them but the hibs keeper has a bigger stature about her 

Phil Dunphy

Can't think of a game I could care less about (it's on because the missus knows one of the girls on the Scotland bench) but it perfectly sums up how much I hate modern football now.

That shouldn't be a penalty, there's **** all chance she's trying to gain an advantage by having her arm there. Rule changes, made by people who've never played the game, don't care about the game and not for the good of the game.

Stephen Muddie
Just now, SpruceBringsteen said:

It's an absolute nonsense, and you'd better believe we'll be on the arse end of it several times next season.

Yup, and probably never get given our fair share.

AlphonseCapone
Just now, SpruceBringsteen said:

Definitely. Count how many penalties the old firm gain out of this new rule next season. 

3fingersreid
Just now, AlphonseCapone said:

This ref is ****ing shite. Glad to see it isn't just men's football. 

You should see it when we play west coast teams in the league and cup . The men and women refs coming thru are poor 

Stephen Muddie

I like Caroline Weir's mix of skill and tenacity. Plus she's probably the braw-est

:jjyay:

2 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Why is the lineswoman not giving that penalty?

Do they not leave all these things to VAR now and let game continue in meantime?

Stephen Muddie

Scotland letting themselves down a bit now with dodgy defending. If they can get in HT 0-1 they've got achance

indianajones
5 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Why is the lineswoman not giving that penalty?

She probaby had sense and realised it was never a penalty. 

Just now, Stephen Muddie said:

VAR? Corsie getting shoved? Nah

Looked like a push to me.

joondalupjambo

The English left back with the make up, false eye lashes and fake tan fancies her sell by the way.

Spellczech
3 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Their wide players are really good and our full backs are shite.  Recipe for disaster.

Their FBs are backing off our players on the wings too. Got to go at them or play for our own penalty...

Maroon Sailor

That penalty has given England the upper hand and not just in the scoreline. Beginning to dominate as that goal has settled them.

Tough enough for Scotland as it was without decisions like that going against them. Nobody on the pitch even appealed for it and the ref wasn't interested either.

gashauskis9
6 minutes ago, Stephen Muddie said:

I like Caroline Weir's mix of skill and tenacity. Plus she's probably the braw-est

:jjyay:

You’ve changed yer tune.  Thought you weren’t interested in the women’s game?

Stephen Muddie

Commentator written Scotland off already saying we might get something from our next game...

2 minutes ago, joondalupjambo said:

The English left back with the make up, false eye lashes and fake tan fancies her sell by the way.

Hopefully she gets a poke in the eye.

Uncle Buck

I’m watching and actually quite enjoying it. Should never have been a penalty VAR is shite.

Alex Greenwood is rather pleasant on the eye though. :wub: 

AlphonseCapone

That Parris looks so dangerous. 

Scotland need to get in no more than 1 down at HT. Struggling a bit now. 

4 minutes ago, joondalupjambo said:

Hopefully all the make up will be running when she’s greeting at the end of the game. 

Stephen Muddie
1 minute ago, Gashauskis9 said:

You’ve changed yer tune.  Thought you weren’t interested in the women’s game?

I watched the WFA cup final and I'm watching this. If you recall, it was the lack of a title of women's friendly that I originally posted about. Then I trolled kickback, which is against forum rules of course, but I was drunk and enjoy it when you guys cry.

:sob:

Nookie Bear
Just now, graygo said:

Here comes var penalty number 2.

Not given. 

I was poised to switch it off if it was given. 

gashauskis9
1 minute ago, Stephen Muddie said:

I watched the WFA cup final and I'm watching this. If you recall, it was the lack of a title of women's friendly that I originally posted about. Then I trolled kickback, which is against forum rules of course, but I was drunk and enjoy it when you guys cry.

:sob:

????

BBC gives English football billions female game in England get a percentage. 

BBC gives Scotland peanuts, female game get ??? 

There is no confusion why the England is better than Scotland... 

Maroon Sailor

Be happy to go in at 1 down - that dodgy VAR penalty changed the whole dynamics of the match

The Old Tolbooth

If that's the new rules then there's going to be a shit load of penalties given next season in the EPL, especially in favour of the most attacking teams, it could get silly! 

The Internet
10 minutes ago, joondalupjambo said:

Not sure that matters. 

Bazzas right boot

Scotland need to press more. 

Do that and they'll win.