• Maroon Sailor

• Forever Hearts

• Mr Elwood P

• Bazzas right boot

jack D and coke
13 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

I never said that tho. 

You need to read the small print 

I said it should be our goal and it would be a challenge. 

Our history? never known us to be debt free and taking in £15m revenue and rising. 

You can move your targets as the club changes and evolves

I also said if Dundalk could reach it, then we could too. 

Ofc, atm we have far more modest gains to make, I also said that. 3rd or 4th needs to be achieved consistently first in the league before we can even think about the europa group stages. 

I was also clear on that being our first achievement or should be imo under the new manager. 

How many times have we achieved 3rd regularly? And we get that with this new manger and he’s gone imo. The money we make isn’t enough to properly seperate us from the Motherwell’s and Aberdeen’s mate, were still pretty much in the same markets as them. 
Same as your reasons for wanting Rangers to lose that cup final, agreeable as a couple of them were they weren’t based in any sort of reality and neither is regular 3rd place, good cup runs and Europa league qualification. 
Rangers and Celtic are now pretty much purely at Europa league level now and they are miles and miles in front of us. 
I want us to compete but I’m not entirely losing my mind into the bargain. 

Bazzas right boot
Just now, jack D and coke said:

How many times have we achieved 3rd regularly? And we get that with this new manger and he’s gone imo. The money we make isn’t enough to properly seperate us from the Motherwell’s and Aberdeen’s mate, were still pretty much in the same markets as them. 
Same as your reasons for wanting Rangers to lose that cup final, agreeable as a couple of them were they weren’t based in any sort of reality and neither is regular 3rd place, good cup runs and Europa league qualification. 
Rangers and Celtic are now pretty much purely at Europa league level now and they are miles and miles in front of us. 
I want us to compete but I’m not entirely losing my mind into the bargain. 

Ok. 

👍

As an outsider don't really understand why Adkins has been ditched by his previous clubs. 

Seemed to be going in the right direction with Southampton and got shelved unceremoniously. Has struggled since to find both longevity and as good a run of performances. Maybe there's more to him than meets the eye.

Matthew Le Tissier

Having watched Southampton a good number of times under him, I’d be absolutely delighted if he was hired. The positivity he would bring to the team is off then chart

Toxteth O'Grady
34 minutes ago, Matthew Le Tissier said:

Having watched Southampton a good number of times under him, I’d be absolutely delighted if he was hired. The positivity he would bring to the team is off then chart

That will do for me. Your namesake from Guernsey was one hell of a player - scored some wonder goals 

10 hours ago, jambonian said:

Sorry...couldn't help having a rather loud giggle at this

He is just being interviewed on BBC2. Lose tonight and he is looking for a job. Anyone know any vacancies?