Milinkovic maybe......?

Section Q

Apparently we're close to signing Conor Washington, according to the Daily Rangers.

0 goals in 15 apps for Sheff Utd last season but has about a goal every 3 games over the course of his full career which isn't the worst record I've seen from a striker we've been linked with. 

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Mr Elwood P

• Bazzas right boot

• Kiwidoug

HotelMikeFoxtrotCharlie

He just got Hearts and you know he would give it his all. He may be a bit rusty though, so longer the pre-season the better! Definitely a good attacking option.

2 hours ago, clouston1992 said:

Brandon can also play RB though, I’m not saying he’s good enough for us as I’m not convinced at all but agree that he’ll put on loan to see how he gets on. 

He is a right back. Hickey coming in means he's dropped even further down the pecking order I think. He's now 4th choice behind Smith, Hickey and Godinho.

CloustonHMFC
Just now, mc2607 said:

He is a right back. Hickey coming in means he's dropped even further down the pecking order I think. He's now 4th choice behind Smith, Hickey and Godinho.

Hickey plays on the left not the right, Brandon can also play on the left. So I’d say he’s 3rd in the pecking on both sides. 

24 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Is this actually a thing or is it just a JKB wish list?

He missed start of Hull pre-season, and has  posted photos of him in Hearts gear while playing 5's and his kid in Hearts baby stuff (but got deleted I think)

Surprised the EEN haven't already nicked this thread and made a story

32 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Is this actually a thing or is it just a JKB wish list?

He's been posting Hearts related pictures on his Instagram and there are many on here (including myself) would love to have him back. Those 2 combined have made it a thing.

With Walker coming back I cant see it happeing unfortunately.

CloustonHMFC
12 minutes ago, kila said:

He missed start of Hull pre-season, and has  posted photos of him in Hearts gear while playing 5's and his kid in Hearts baby stuff (but got deleted I think)

Surprised the EEN haven't already nicked this thread and made a story

They weren’t deleted, they were posted to his ‘story’ and they’re only visible for 24 hours. 

Jambosteve1902
15 hours ago, King prawn said:

Interesting how we all see things differently - in my opinion Berra should still be one of the first names on the team sheet; I’m indifferent about Djoum as he’s too inconsistent and I don’t think Brandon will make it at Hearts and will end up at  Falkirk or somewhere similar. 

Brandon may well tbh i just think he's worth giving a wee chance if he can get fit, berra cost us so many goals last year with bad positioning and caravan turning speed souttar bails him out the shit constantly, Halkett and souttar has to be the focal point for me.  but i get why peopled like berra in hes a unit in air wins everything and is generally a big hearts man .

Not sure bringing someone in that spits the dummy as quickly as isn’t going his way is the best idea. 

Unless hes been told not to come to training, think we should look elsewhere. He had his chance.

Now is there any evidence anywhere that has someone from Hearts in contact with Hull or Milinkovic. 

It all seems to be about wishful thinking.