Naughty Boys

Radio Ga Ga

34 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

No problem. I would suggest reading his book though. The chapter on the 98 final is excellent.....especially the bit about the penalty that wasnt.

Yeah I shall do, I was only about 6 or 7 for the 98 cup final, so memories aren't quite there. 

5 hours ago, been here before said:

Oddly enough as generally formulaic football autobiographies go,  Derek Fergusons is not too bad. Clarks is called "Sandy Clark, My Autobiography". McPhersons passes a few hours light reading.

Hands on Hearts is good. Its interesting seeing the club from a different angle. 

I couldn't read Derek Ferguson's book without hearing his voice in my head...he doesn't have a future in audiobooks narration that's for sure! Sounds painfully like he can barely read his own crayoned match summaries.

grumpyespana
2 hours ago, Barack said:

Being a swinger at your time of life?

Fair play. That Continental life-style though, I'd imagine.??

I have had a good fourteen years out here Barack but we are moving back to Fife hopefully next year lol so I will get a season ticket again for my beloved jambos.

Hectormasson
On 04/06/2019 at 16:36, Robbo-Jambo said:

B B s book is excellent. 

" thatl be the day " book on hearts 1998 cup win " and how many fans got there way to the final, and there difficult journeys etc, quite good  what I remember of it "

On 04/06/2019 at 15:55, Morgan said:

Does BB not post much/at all now?

When I first joined in 2005 his posts were a brilliant read (the one I remember most was about an away LC tie at some wee ground. Alloa rings a bell, but I can’t be sure, just remember the post was really good and funny in equal measure).

BB made me fall in love with Kickback. 

He was like the Speaker of the House of Commons, calling order on tense debates. 

(Not comparing him to John Bercow though, as that fella is a twat)

Robbo-Jambo
On 04/06/2019 at 19:47, Notts1874 said:

Can somebody photoshop the ***** in the grey suit out please.....makes me boak.

Levein looks like he is going to record an album.

Tony Hadley ? something about that photo of CL that makes me think of him. ?

13 hours ago, Deodato said:

BB made me fall in love with Kickback. 

He was like the Speaker of the House of Commons, calling order on tense debates. 

(Not comparing him to John Bercow though, as that fella is a twat)

Yes, he was really good.  It was his style of writing that impressed me the most, and I am therefore not surprised to learn that he has had a book published.