Hibs class

Kylejordan

Worth remembering that we were not the first club to do this either. It’s not so much the copying, it’s the fact they are only just finished trying to take the piss out of us for things, before their own club trots out a watered down version of their own, and they have to start doing backflips to praise it. ?

Doctor FinnBarr
34 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Worth remembering that we were not the first club to do this either. It’s not so much the copying, it’s the fact they are only just finished trying to take the piss out of us for things, before their own club trots out a watered down version of their own, and they have to start doing backflips to praise it. ?

Who else done it? Genuinely have no idea

Coburg Hearts
9 hours ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Yes, that is exactly how it worked/works.

:2thumbsup:

I take the strongest possible objection to this thread, in fact I think I'm going to have to have a lie down.  We need to show more respect to our great friends.

Not only is this the club which taught Brazil how to play football but they also win the Scottish Cup once every century.

They are trailblazers and flairmeisters of the highest quality.

3 hours ago, Morgan said:

Och, look....

:fth:

Superbly put, Morg, as always. 

1 hour ago, Kiwidoug said:

I take the strongest possible objection to this thread, in fact I think I'm going to have to have a lie down.  We need to show more respect to our great friends.

Not only is this the club which taught Brazil how to play football but they also win the Scottish Cup once every century.

They are trailblazers and flairmeisters of the highest quality.

...and Edinburgh's moral compass. If those saintly Hibernians go off the rails we're all fecked. 

Anarchy in the UK would be my guess. 

Edit:...and down under.

Edited by martoon

And their performances in Europe overall just leave us spellbound.  Those fabulous Intertoto years and anyone who doesnt concede they were extremely unlucky against Malmo quite simply has an anti-Hibs agenda.

No wonder people have flocked to HSL to the tune of £200,000 a year.  Is that accurate by the way?  Do they publish accounts and has FF poured all over them on our behalf?

Must say though that roughly 12% of FoH does sound about right.

17 hours ago, martoon said:

There's a .nutter enquiring about font size. Another is worried about not being able to find his name. :lol:

I'll be surprised he/she could spell their name.

This is a directive.  Regardless of whatever else you had planned for the day, start it by visiting the shirt naming thread on .net.  it is simply outstanding.

Spaniel is the pick of them.  He praises the innovation of having a jersey with supporters names on it, claiming hibs to be the champions of innovations.

Hope they keep it going till the new season kicks in.

highlandjambo3
1 hour ago, Kiwidoug said:

This is a directive.  Regardless of whatever else you had planned for the day, start it by visiting the shirt naming thread on .net.  it is simply outstanding.

Spaniel is the pick of them.  He praises the innovation of having a jersey with supporters names on it, claiming hibs to be the champions of innovations.

Hope they keep it going till the new season kicks in.

Link please