The Real Maroonblood
35 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Oooft. 😎😎

Sounds good.

Perfect day for it. 👍

It certainly is.

Thoroughly enjoyable.

👍🍺

We are still in mid to high nineties, no precipitation at all. Our neighbouring community West Kelowna is on alert as a forest fire is approaching the cable line that supplies all their electrical needs if it goes down homes businesses everything that uses electricity will have none.

For me as an individual for the first time in my life I am having problem dealing with the heat, I find I am tired and the air conditioning was never my favourite reliever. It has been an extended period even for here to have these high temps, and I am not alone in finding it difficult.

the general

The Neighbourhood market down in Stockbridge is brilliant.. loads of street food and drinks.

Live acts and plenty outdoor seating

Free Wednesday Thursday and 3 quid at weekends

Saw a few people today that made me wince just thinking about the pain they are going to be in tonight when the sunburn kicks in properly. 

The Real Maroonblood
25 minutes ago, the general said:

The Neighbourhood market down in Stockbridge is brilliant.. loads of street food and drinks.

Thanks for the heads up.

Must try and visit sometime.

Nucky Thompson

Been working in it all this week. Shite, I hate it. Half a half shift tomorrow though and that's me off until Tuesday.

The speedos and sun lotion are packed for the weekend and the beer and burgers are chilling :yas:

The Real Maroonblood
2 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Been working in it all this week. Shite, I hate it. Half a half shift tomorrow though and that's me off until Tuesday.

The speedos and sun lotion are packed for the weekend and the beer and burgers are chilling :yas:

Sounds a plan apart from the speedos.

😃

👍🍺

Doctor FinnBarr

I'm aff til at least midnight on the 21st, nice time to get hit with isolation, hope todays test comes back negative mind.

Robbo-Jambo
19 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Not a big fan of cold burgers myself 😏

Enjoy 👍

Heard on the news earlier that a town in California had recorded the highest ever overnight temperature in the northern hemisphere, 42° centigrade. 

Mind boggling.

19 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Sounds a plan apart from the speedos.

😃

👍🍺

^^^^

Nudy beach all the way for this cat.

Mind the sunscreen!

The Real Maroonblood
5 minutes ago, fancy a brew said:

^^^^

Nudy beach all the way for this cat.

Mind the sunscreen!

:lol:

JudyJudyJudy
On 15/07/2021 at 09:50, The Real Maroonblood said:

:lol:

At my age age you might be right.

You seem to have an active “

social “ life and why not ! I’ll prob stay off the booze this weekend as had a lot last weekend in Wrexham . I tend to binge drink as such . Few weeks off then a weekend on ! 

On 15/07/2021 at 21:09, Tazio said:

Saw a few people today that made me wince just thinking about the pain they are going to be in tonight when the sunburn kicks in properly. 

Yes it’s actually quite sad as there is really a serious risk of skin cancer ( melanoma ) if you burn , even in low temperatures . Sunbeds need banned too 

Governor Tarkin
19 hours ago, fancy a brew said:

Heard on the news earlier that a town in California had recorded the highest ever overnight temperature in the northern hemisphere, 42° centigrade. 

Mind boggling.

I just couldn't handle that. :(

11 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Yes it’s actually quite sad as there is really a serious risk of skin cancer ( melanoma ) if you burn , even in low temperatures . Sunbeds need banned too 

I've spent an inordinate amount of time taps aff in the sun for a peely wally northerner, and can confirm that I've got a coupon like a leathery sultana. 

Despite my middling years, my skin is probably about the same age as big Bob Sharpie. 

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

I just couldn't handle that. :(

I've spent an inordinate amount of time taps aff in the sun for a peely wally northerner, and can confirm that I've got a coupon like a leathery sultana. 

Despite my middling years, my skin is probably about the same age as big Bob Sharpie. 

Well if you are fair skinned your more prone to melanomas . Just make sure you use sunscreen and you really should try cover up at peak times of uv . 11-4 most days even in Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 

Governor Tarkin
1 minute ago, JamesM48 said:

Well if you are fair skinned your more prone to melanomas . Just make sure you use sunscreen and you really should try cover up at peak times of uv . 11-4 most days even in Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 

That ship has sailed for me, bud. I'm like a prune with more moles than a molery.

JudyJudyJudy
11 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

That ship has sailed for me, bud. I'm like a prune with more moles than a molery.

Jesus that’s even worse if you have moles you need to be even more cautious ! You need to keep an eye on them . 👍

Edited by JamesM48

The Real Maroonblood
8 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

You seem to have an active “

social “ life and why not ! I’ll prob stay off the booze this weekend as had a lot last weekend in Wrexham . I tend to binge drink as such . Few weeks off then a weekend on ! 

I couldn't handle binge drinking these days. 

So spreading my social life over a few days is the way for me now.

JudyJudyJudy
4 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

I couldn't handle binge drinking these days. 

So spreading my social life over a few days is the way for me now.

👍👍 that’s great ! 

On 15/07/2021 at 20:53, the general said:

Yeah it's great. The Battered Shimp Buns from the seafood stall are superb, as is the Lobster Lunch.

the general
8 hours ago, Ray Gin said:

Yeah it's great. The Battered Shimp Buns from the seafood stall are superb, as is the Lobster Lunch.

Glad you enjoyed the Shrimpwreck stall

Screaming Peacock is really good too