More Jambo's on the BBC Scotland Channel

wanderer

Was watching my pal Craig's show on the BBC Scotland channel the other night there, he's a big Jambo and I see the other guy with the dark hair at Tynie quite a lot too.  It's good to see a few more East Coast accents on the BBC and no aw that pish patter fae Glasgow. Anyway, it's worth a watch. Its on at 11pm on Friday's.

Just now, Thought Police said:

You mean the Terrace?

Oh aye, sorry, just realised I never said what it was called. It's no the Terrace, its called May Contain Nuts.

AlphonseCapone

There's a thread started by one of the guys on it, maybe your mate(?) in the Shed. 

17 minutes ago, wigwam123 said:

Was watching my pal Craig's show on the BBC Scotland channel the other night there, he's a big Jambo and I see the other guy with the dark hair at Tynie quite a lot too.  It's good to see a few more East Coast accents on the BBC and no aw that pish patter fae Glasgow. Anyway, it's worth a watch. Its on at 11pm on Friday's.

If that's the best Edinburgh has, give me more pish fae glesga.

1 minute ago, ri Alban said:

If that's the best Edinburgh has, give me more pish fae glesga.

How about some stuff fae Dundee, or Aberdeen instead?

2 minutes ago, wigwam123 said:

How about some stuff fae Dundee, or Aberdeen instead?

Fit like? A guy wee furry boots and a puffy toot.

Seymour M Hersh
1 hour ago, wigwam123 said:

Can you see an accent?

thegreatsd

I know Chris and Russell from that may contain nuts show as I played in a band with their late wonderful brother Greg. Thought it was a decent show.