This is doing my nut in!

Swanny17

Saul Goodman
7 minutes ago, Paolo said:

Saw it on Facebook.   Apparently it isn’t from anything, and just a generic style of pattern. 

:what:

It's definitely from something, I remember every time I see it, but my recall is just out of reach. Atm

Generally pretty good at these kinda things but it has had me stumped for a couple of days.....A feckin skateboard!!.....am away fur a lie doon...?

On 01/06/2019 at 10:22, AndyNic said:

It's a 90's Memphis Style pattern. Loads of them were used in kids 90's TV shows like Saved by the Bell! Found this...

Screenshot_20190601-102156_Twitter.jpg

:whistling:

On 01/06/2019 at 10:04, Cygnet said:

What’s this image from ? Not convinced it’s an album cover, thinking more an 80’s TV show?? 

FA5879CC-1C3D-47A7-85DF-1737FF2C64C3.jpeg

Over two bloody hours I’ve been at it tonight ?

Last search was bronski beat albums but not that either 

I go away to the kitchen for crisps thinking when I next look at it that it will come to me but it never does 

I haven't checked but Victoria Wood springs to mind. "As Seen on TV" or something. 

2 minutes ago, Mr Sifter said:

First thing I thought of was part of the intro to Going Live! with Schofield ?

Good call. No idea if you're right but it looks like a possibility. 

ArcticJambo

Could have sworn I rifled past this record in a box at one of the stalls in the Meadows this afternoon. :jj_facepalm:

9 hours ago, Mr Sifter said:

First thing I thought of was part of the intro to Going Live! with Schofield ?

Ive also looked that up along with Saturday superstore and couldn’t see anything 

Big thread on Twitter for this haha, last time i read through there was no resolution other than the skateboard.

My first thought, before putting any actual effort into it, was that it was from this:

rockos_modern_life.jpg

They used a lot of dodgy patterns and designs along the lines of what was posted in the OP, but it's probably not this anyway!

All roads lead to Gorgie
13 hours ago, ArcticJambo said:

Could have sworn I rifled past this record in a box at one of the stalls in the Meadows this afternoon. :jj_facepalm:

I was there as well and having seen this thread I did kind of look out for it but found nothing remotely like it alas!

ArcticJambo
1 hour ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

I was there as well and having seen this thread I did kind of look out for it but found nothing remotely like it alas!

Aye, probably thinking about some random bargain bucket from yrs ago, or maybe even multiple times over the yrs ... just showed it to my missus and she too automatically thought music & 90s but like everybody else can't place it exactly.

Brick Tamland

It’s now doing my head in too, I’m seeing a singles or an album cover from the 80’s been searching for hours now ?

2 hours ago, been here before said:

40 different tabs on the go?

Right....

I must be a Hibby..

Or maybe it was forwarded onto me...

Even after all the discussion, I was still co evinced that it was from the intro to saved by the bell. I've now watched the intro and can finally confirm, it isn't from that. I hate being wrong.

Why the feck did I open this thread? I'd forgotten all about it. Here I go again...

:seething:

14 hours ago, Lemongrab said:

Why the feck did I open this thread? I'd forgotten all about it. Here I go again...

:seething:

This! :D

doctor jambo

Think its an advertising gimmick- one of the girls on Love Island has a swimsuit in this pattern

30 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

Think its an advertising gimmick- one of the girls on Love Island has a swimsuit in this pattern

Searching for swimsuit pics sounds way better than album covers.  Thanks for the excuse. ?

doctor jambo
25 minutes ago, Lemongrab said:

Searching for swimsuit pics sounds way better than album covers.  Thanks for the excuse. ?

Her name is Lucie, glad to be of assistance

Folk still wasting their time looking for the answer when they've seen that 1000s of other online have tried a failed! 

5 hours ago, Bozi said:

I'm sure the guys on my two dads(just dreadful by the way) had a jacket or jumper with that pattern 

Brilliant show

11 hours ago, been here before said:

Tim Brooke Taylor and Richard O'Sullivan?

That was Me and My Girl.

I was sure I recognised it but it’s been doing the rounds for so long now I’m sure someone would have been able to place it.  I reckon it’s just generic.