Injustices this season

kimosavi

There are as some inexcusable decisions during the season. These can only be put down to incompetence or down right cheating by the officials. 

2 hours ago, Dannie Boy said:

There are as some inexcusable decisions during the season. These can only be put down to incompetence or down right cheating by the officials. 

The doubts start not with referees but with who is responsible for them -  John Fleming, I believe.  Is anyone trying to tell me that the best sources for top refs are Glasgow and Lanarkshire?

queensferryjambo

Quite a few on the list already that were big hitters during the season but not sure if these have been mentioned. It has been an unbelievable season for extremely bad decisions. Still it all balances up right?

McNulty offside in the build up and crossing for Hibs equaliser at Tynecastle.

Djoum's offside header at St Mirren that was never off in a million years.

Two clear penalties at Pittodrie when Haring and Naismith were fouled. 

Ropey penalty that turned the game at Murrayfield against Celtic.

:conspiracy:

Lord Beni of Gorgie

League Cup. 

Raith non award of goal 

Celtic pen in semi.

For. They let us stay in 

Scottish Cup 

Partick. Stonewall pen denied

For soft pen award and Partick should have had one

Celtic. Need I say more.

League. This could take all day. 

Kilmarnock. Even. Red was harsh but so was our goal chopped off later at Tynecastle. 

Celtic. Nothing in the league. Brandon red was fair enough. 

Rangers. Basically the whole of the December match. Nothing else of note

Aberdeen. Could have had a raft of penalties at Tynecastle and another 2 at Pittodrie at Christmas. Ironically got one for nothing at Tynecastle. 

Hibs. Still say Ambrose took Clare out but didn't cost us. Omeonga on Souttar. The offside goal too borderline to label injustice. 

Motherwell. Nothing 

St Johnstone. Phantom penalty 

Livingston. Nothing but who could forget the incompetence that immediately preceded our own incompetence. He's off. No hes not. But  I'll send one off soon as I get the chance. 

Hamilton. Very soft pen when the game was over in our favour. 

St Mirren. Tansey should have been off in the draw. Goal chopped off for nothing that would have got us back in the match at Paisley. 

Dundee. Soft pen award for them but justice done with the worst pen of the season. 

18 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Can you imagine the enormous whole can of **** that would’ve been opened had a hearts player won a penalty in the same circumstances and that had ended their treble treble? Add it to the fact the referee had awarded penalties to us in every previous cup game and this was the fifth in a row? Could you imagine if the referee had been for instance Bobby Madden? Could you even imagine the shit storm those filthy ****ing scumbags would’ve created in such a scenario. I think we all can tbh the Hearts player would’ve already cited and banned for the start of next season and the ref in question would no doubt punish us every time he reffed us for years. 

Im not nearly over this yet and it’ll take me a while. 

This country and this league gives me the boak. 

I kinda feel the same.

tin hat on, but maybe VAR could help?

highlandjambo3
12 hours ago, Phage said:

Next season I'm going to start a "Game Changers" thread. Dodgy game changing decisions and keep stats on which officials are making the errors and points lost etc.

If you are serious then can you do it for all clubs, (it may be a bit more difficult) that way we can see the consistency or lack of it and, we’ll also get the “cheeks” slant on their helping hands so to speak.

12 hours ago, Phage said:

Next season I'm going to start a "Game Changers" thread. Dodgy game changing decisions and keep stats on which officials are making the errors and points lost etc.

Great idea ?

Couple I’ve not seen mentioned.

Hibs offside goal at Tynie recently. 

Motherwell’s penalty for handball against Dunne.