Dylan McGeouch

MyWay

40 minutes ago, Barack said:

He's no more an injury risk than Naismith, in fairness. Or Souttar.

Probably correct. Be interesting to see who we go for if Djoum leaves. We certainly need someone who can bring some dynamism into our midfield. 

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sadj

• IveSeenTheLight

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• MyWay

IveSeenTheLight
6 hours ago, sadj said:

? pretty sure I didn’t say that the mutual consent discussion or the going to another top 6 team were linked as you are implying there.

You most certainly did.

On 01/06/2019 at 19:34, sadj said:

As always you will know better. I suppose there was no chat of him leaving in the summer to suit him and the club and absolutely no chat going around journos of him moving to a different top 6 club this summer?

Pasquale for King
4 hours ago, MyWay said:

Didn’t realise that was the clause in the contract. Smart by Sunderland and sounds like it may be more of a mental thing going by what others are saying. We definitely don’t need more injury risks. I always felt he was the real spark in that hibs midfield and seemed to fall under the radar due to the media w*ankfest over McGinn. Injury prone or not I still wouldn’t like to see him back at them. 

Yeah he’s quality and hopefully he goes elsewhere, the fans voted him their player of the year 17/18. It’s been mentioned about the mental side, they surely must’ve got him help in this regard. 

2 hours ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

You most certainly did.

I swear you are at it. Nowhere did I say there was talk of him leaving by mutual consent in order to go to another top 6 side. I said there was chat of him leaving by mutual consent and (not in order to go to) there was chat of him going to another top6 side. 2 statements not 1. 

You realise either could happen without the other happening. 

IveSeenTheLight
19 minutes ago, sadj said:

I swear you are at it. Nowhere did I say there was talk of him leaving by mutual consent in order to go to another top 6 side. I said there was chat of him leaving by mutual consent and (not in order to go to) there was chat of him going to another top6 side. 2 statements not 1. 

You realise either could happen without the other happening. 

‘I’m treating as two separate statements. Both smell,of bullish!t without any evidence of rumours (other than your posts)

Rumour is of a 4 year deal. Why would that be considered if Milne was 50/50 and there was talk of him leaving in the summer to suit him and the club.

seperately, where would he go to a top 6 club this summer, Kilmarnock? I doubt it

I’ve seen nothing to suggest McInnes would go to another top 6 club this summer.

On 31/05/2019 at 13:19, Famous 1874 said:

Would take him just for the seethe 

I’d reserve that accolade for James McPake.

5 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

‘I’m treating as two separate statements. Both smell,of bullish!t without any evidence of rumours (other than your posts)

Rumour is of a 4 year deal. Why would that be considered if Milne was 50/50 and there was talk of him leaving in the summer to suit him and the club.

seperately, where would he go to a top 6 club this summer, Kilmarnock? I doubt it

I’ve seen nothing to suggest McInnes would go to another top 6 club this summer.

You really struggle to grasp that people might know more than you about your beloved sheepies when it comes to anything other than relations wi them ? Told you call it bullshit all you want. A few of us have intimated things to you and you can’t see it. However as we have also said not a chance he will get the money he is on elsewhere as its an insane amount. 

Now I am NOT replying to you again on this as you really are getting tedious with your lack of comprehension.

IveSeenTheLight
4 minutes ago, sadj said:

You really struggle to grasp that people might know more than you about your beloved sheepies when it comes to anything other than relations wi them ? Told you call it bullshit all you want. A few of us have intimated things to you and you can’t see it. However as we have also said not a chance he will get the money he is on elsewhere as its an insane amount. 

Now I am NOT replying to you again on this as you really are getting tedious with your lack of comprehension.

I can’t see it as you’ve offered no evidence at all.

show a link of any rumour and I’ll happily concede your point.

its not about lack of comprehension, it’s lack of evidence or fact to back up your claim.

no-wonder you intend to stop replying.

Lets leave this now as you’ve been called out on your post and failed to back it up.

As I said earlier, I smell bullish!t

20 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

I can’t see it as you’ve offered no evidence at all.

show a link of any rumour and I’ll happily concede your point.

its not about lack of comprehension, it’s lack of evidence or fact to back up your claim.

no-wonder you intend to stop replying.

Lets leave this now as you’ve been called out on your post and failed to back it up.

As I said earlier, I smell bullish!t

You are an absolute and utter roaster 3people , 3people not one not two but three have told you there is/was chat behind the scenes of this. Stuff that WILL NOT be made public by any of us in regards to McInnes’s thoughts on Aberdeen and the mutual position that may be taken and also the fact there was chat of him going elsewhere. As Sir Gio said pretty good bargaining chip isn’t it....

Now if you wanna sit and mash yer keyboard and try to claim people are full of shit go and do it on your own forums. 

Replying to me again with such crap would just be trolling so don’t bother. It will not elicit a response.

gorgie rd eh11
6 hours ago, Deevers said:

He's a better player than McGinn.  Pity that he's an injury risk as I think he would have added something that's been sadly missing to our midfield.

He's not a better player than McGinn.

IveSeenTheLight

Your correct Sadi in that there no point in continuing this discussion.

Sir Gio was not one of your three backing you up, he was talking bout the Scotland link.

in my opinion, you’ve spouted dome spurious p!sh, been called out for it and cannot back it up.

lets see if he gets the 4 year deal. Strange if there was any serious discussions of him moving on for his and the clubs benefit.