Dikamona

NB GIN

He had much more guts and care for the club than many of them who were always picked no matter if they were just going through the motions each week. Hope he nails a place next season. 

13 hours ago, Lambo85 said:

That Naismith goal was one of my favourite goals from last season.

Agreed. It was only after viewing the video that I remembered. It just goes to show that a well placed pass from deep inside our own half to a talented striker can pay dividends. That goal, had it been Arsenal (or whomever) would've been right up there for 'Goal of the Month'.

Captain Canada

Totally agree. Shaugnessy couldn't pass or defend particularly well and was a big disappointment. 

Hopefully Clevid will get a chance to stake a claim in some of the league cup games at the start of next season.

3 hours ago, JamboAl said:

Jesus wept!  Of course, he is ultimately responsible but are you blaming him for backing his H/Coach?

If he hadn't authorised the signing, would you have criticised him for interfering?

Of  course I am not blaming him. You are the one that keeps posing these scenarios. The topic has been switched away from what I was originally commenting on. This is not about my thoughts on CL and his abilities or otherwise as a coach but a comment by another poster on CL wanting to have two ball playing Centre Backs and me suggesting that Berra was not suited to that role.

We are going round in circles with this. You know I am not a fan of CL and his tactics but if the man does a job for us I will be happy for him us as fans and the players.

It's as simple as that as far as I am concerned.

4 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

Of  course I am not blaming him. You are the one that keeps posing these scenarios. The topic has been switched away from what I was originally commenting on. This is not about my thoughts on CL and his abilities or otherwise as a coach but a comment by another poster on CL wanting to have two ball playing Centre Backs and me suggesting that Berra was not suited to that role.

We are going round in circles with this. You know I am not a fan of CL and his tactics but if the man does a job for us I will be happy for him us as fans and the players.

It's as simple as that as far as I am concerned.

Well, you are anyway.  I'm having to follow to tidy up.

12 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Well, you are anyway.  I'm having to follow to tidy up.

So does that mean we are both going round in circles then Al. Maybe that's why I'm a bit dizzy or then it could be the red wine.

I'm away to get some sleep and to help with that I' m going to play a Craig Levein press conference on my tablet.

Night night.

Gorgieshed
On 31/05/2019 at 20:52, Jamdub said:

Sums up this place, some folk should take a wee holiday and come back refreshed and if they are still talking pish after that, well at least we tried.

Aye ok then.

I've been to the majority of home games and the odd away game this season, in the games he has played, I reckon 2 games he has played well. He is a 6/10 player who is not good enough for Hearts IMO. If that's the type of quality u think should be starting for us then u need a wee holiday. 

Gorgieshed
On 30/05/2019 at 22:12, RustyRightPeg said:

Cult hero but personally think he's nothing more than a stand in.

I sh**e myself every time he has the ball at his feet.

This

On 01/06/2019 at 01:00, wavydavy said:

So does that mean we are both going round in circles then Al. Maybe that's why I'm a bit dizzy or then it could be the red wine.

I'm away to get some sleep and to help with that I' m going to play a Craig Levein press conference on my tablet.

Night night.

How did that press conference go - or did you fall asleep before it finished?

On 31/05/2019 at 08:52, Lambo85 said:

That Naismith goal was one of my favourite goals from last season.

Great game and the football that night was  superb. Proof that when everyone is fit we can play. 

57 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

How did that press conference go - or did you fall asleep before it finished?

I was asleep after the first couple of boring sentences Al.

45 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

I was asleep after the first couple of boring sentences Al.

Aye, they (press conferences) could be as tiresome as most of the eternal moaners on here.

Edited by JamboAl

1 hour ago, JamboAl said:

Aye, they (press conferences) could be as tiresome as most of the eternal moaners on here.

Be honest now Al what would you do with all the spare time you would have if it weren't for the eternal moaners and you keeping them all in check?

37 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

Be honest now Al what would you do with all the spare time you would have if it weren't for the eternal moaners and you keeping them all in check?

I'd contribute more in positive posts.

11 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

I'd contribute more in positive posts.

Nobody,s stopping you doing that now.

Inch Hearts
2 hours ago, JamboAl said:

You mean the majority, surely? 

On 02/06/2019 at 10:56, Gavman81 said:

Great game and the football that night was  superb. Proof that when everyone is fit we can play. 

It was a proper Cup Tie wasnt it.

Hopefully get a good run in the cups again this season.

Edited by Lambo85

25 minutes ago, Lambo85 said:

It was a proper Cup Tie wasnt it.

Hopefully get a good run in the cups again this season.

My favourite game of the season. Love it when both teams attack and there's a bit of edge to it...