What the.......

Seymour M Hersh

gashauskis9
24 minutes ago, MattyK82 said:

Ex-Hearts player (20 years ago), but current Hibs employee.  No mention of the latter funny enough.

Anyhoo, they lived three doors down from me in Lauder until I moved a couple of months ago.  Their daughter is in my stepdaughters class at school and I’m gutted for her.  It’s all kicking off big time.

Armageddon

I'm guessing she's been the naked one here as Gareth Blair hasn't been arrested, i'd love to see a photo of her only because she was described as in her 20's and beautiful by the witness but is actually 41!

I'm guessing she's pretty tidy @Gashauskis9

EDIT:  Just seen a photo of her, potentially a 9 and maybe a 10 given she's 40+

Edited by Armageddon

gashauskis9
Just now, Armageddon said:

I'm guessing she's been the naked one here as Gareth Blair hasn't been arrested, i'd love to see a photo of her only because she was described as in her 20's and beautiful by the witness but is actually 41!

Apologies chief, but given the circumstances (lives have been ruined here) I think it would be incredibly inappropriate to comment on that.

Unknown user
1 minute ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Apologies chief, but given the circumstances (lives have been ruined here) I think it would be incredibly inappropriate to comment on that.

I get what you're saying, and it must be humiliating for everyone involved, but her photo's already out there in the public domain for anyone who knows where to look - it seems a bit redundant to refuse to say if she's a looker.

Unknown user
13 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

Wasn't it already reported that he's been charged with public indecency?

Armageddon

People think they're invisible at times, Hermiston Park & Ride - just wow. I don't buy that an innocent passer by saw them ... phoned the police, then the press ... that person knew what was going on and was there to video and snare them.  What a real shame for Lee and his daughter.

Must admit - didn't ever think it would be an offence worthy of arrest.

Armageddon
3 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Wasn't it already reported that he's been charged with public indecency?

Ahhh ok, the story only says they both face an indecency rap.

gashauskis9
1 minute ago, Armageddon said:

What a real shame for Lee and his daughter.

This is the most important point in all of this.  He’s a good bloke and a devoted dad, doesn’t deserve any of this.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

These situations are never pretty. The one thing you can guarantee the story is probably a lot more complex than the "comedy" portrayed in the seedy story

Armageddon
1 hour ago, Sir Gio said:

These situations are never pretty. The one thing you can guarantee the story is probably a lot more complex than the "comedy" portrayed in the seedy story

Absolutely - and however many times they claim to have met you can times that by 10 at least.

Hope the innocent parties get their heads round what has happened and get the support they will all need here.

Fultons Right Leg
2 hours ago, Armageddon said:

Just out of interest where did you see this picture??

Armageddon
3 minutes ago, Fultons Right Leg said:

Just out of interest where did you see this picture??

Hahaha "Asking for a friend"  :)

Lee Makel's Facebook, it's in black and white

3 hours ago, Armageddon said:

Not saying i agree or not but worth pointing out photo is ten years old

Armageddon
8 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

I’m more shocked the police didn’t cover this up. 

I think the slight issue here is they weren't going to take any action until this "innocent member of the public" sent the press to ask questions, they opened the door and had a 10 second conversation with him and then they left.

IMO, no charges needed here, let them sort out the mess they are all now in privately.

Armageddon
10 minutes ago, jambokev said:

Was she caught by the fuzz ?

Caught by the fuzz with a fuzz in her fuzz ...

I got banned from posting in the other thread discussing this so not going to speculate or name any possible players.

5 minutes ago, Marvin said:

I got banned from posting in the other thread discussing this so not going to speculate or name any possible players.

:rofl: 

Wake up punchy! 

Armageddon
14 minutes ago, Marvin said:

7 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

:rofl: 

Wake up punchy! 

You couldn't Makel it up eh?? (you might want to click on the news link naming the milf)

7 hours ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Ex-Hearts player (20 years ago), but current Hibs employee.  No mention of the latter funny enough.

Anyhoo, they lived three doors down from me in Lauder until I moved a couple of months ago.  Their daughter is in my stepdaughters class at school and I’m gutted for her.  It’s all kicking off big time.

Not surprised at all. Wouldn’t wish this on anyone. 

Armageddon
42 minutes ago, MattyK82 said:

Not surprised at all. Wouldn’t wish this on anyone. 

Hahaha that's what the family is outraged over - they thought he was still at Hearts but the humiliation of him being at Hibs is too much.

Spellczech
2 hours ago, Armageddon said:

Hahaha that's what the family is outraged over - they thought he was still at Hearts but the humiliation of him being at Hibs is too much.

Ain't this the truth! Would be humiliating enough for Lee but if they'd glossed over his Hearts past, and mentioned instead that he works at Hibs, he'd be proper shamed. Sometimes the press know not to go too far.