Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Lovecraft

• The Internet

• CJGJ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

6 assists last year and according to a Hun mate only turned up v. Celtic. 

He did punch Brown though, so that has to be worth £5M alone.

11 minutes ago, Lovecraft said:

They never learnt their lesson did they?

-£15M last year and this year will be far more.

Remember £7M is nothing to Gerrard, and £20K a week will be the same.

He will be seeing this as low-end spending.

Strange one, and a lot of cash that I can them recouping. Really hope they go bust chasing Celtic again.

1 minute ago, tokyowalnut said:

Strange one, and a lot of cash that I can them recouping. Really hope they go bust chasing Celtic again.

You mean can't or can?

46 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Maybe it's just me but I seriously don't get the hype over Ryan Kent. £7m is a lot for someone who had worse stats than Olly Lee!

Big game player mate can deliver when it matters, we miss someone like that in our midfield Milinkovic was the closest thing we had to a Kent. A player that gets you off your seat a constant problem for defences 😔shame we could of got David on loan 😞.

£7m for Kent :lol:

Liverpool must have been desperate to get shot of him to be willing to accept their mortgage length payment plan. 

O'Hara looks a decent signing for Motherwell

£7m for what their 10th winger signing 😂😂😂

they really are desperate. 

jordan Jones will likely follow Hastie into footballing wilderness.

that rancid club just ruins careers.

hoping they go down the toilet like old rangers

Hibs chasing Naismith

Hibernian

3846cddd-7d90-45d5-98d6-fe7faeb1cc5d.jpg

Brian McLauchlin

BBC Sport Scotland

The long term injury to David Gray is forcing Hibernian into the transfer market on deadline day.

Former Ross County and St Mirren full back Jason Naismith is on their wanted list. The former Scotland Under 21 International is currently with English League One side Peterborough United.

His arrival could also see one of the clubs brightest prospects go out on loan with Sean Mackie a target for Championship side Dundee.

rudi must stay

Real Madrid sign Areola on loan from PSG.

Top keeper. Puts a bit of pressure on Courtois.

Hernandez to Sevilla, happy to see this move. Works his socks off, never gets a game and now he's in Europe 

1 hour ago, Zlatanable said:

Ryan Kent is a four year deal. I'm guessing that is 2 years playing with 1 year as a contingency against injuries and stuff, plus a year at the end to sell for a fee. 

According to Sky Sports (I know!) just now, they're "still working on it". 

4 hours ago, Lovecraft said:

Hastie punted on loan to some Div 2 team down south.

Mug

It’s the OF way.  Sign a player not because they want him, but because they don’t want their opponents to have him, then punt them out on loan to another league.

Gers fan at work rates him and wanted him back but on loan. Will be interesting to hear what he reckons of the £7m price. I suspect he will say it is exagerated...

1 hour ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Hibs chasing Naismith

Hibernian

3846cddd-7d90-45d5-98d6-fe7faeb1cc5d.jpg

Brian McLauchlin

BBC Sport Scotland

The long term injury to David Gray is forcing Hibernian into the transfer market on deadline day.

Former Ross County and St Mirren full back Jason Naismith is on their wanted list. The former Scotland Under 21 International is currently with English League One side Peterborough United.

His arrival could also see one of the clubs brightest prospects go out on loan with Sean Mackie a target for Championship side Dundee.

Ffs is their nothing these bell ends wont try copy us with! Got to try and have their own Naismith now but like everything it’s the cut price wee team version!

1 minute ago, Pants Shaton said:

In what world can Rangers afford a £7m player?

Probably paid in numerous installments

3 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

6 assists last year and according to a Hun mate only turned up v. Celtic. 

Sorry mate i hate both the OF but Kent was outstanding for RANKERS last season i would give my left baw for a player like him we are crying out for a player like that. Same goes for Taylor that the MHANKS have just signed solid classy left back im very envious of both of they signings i know we have hickey but i would definitely like to have a player like Greg Taylor in my team too. 

rudi must stay

Taylor smacks of desperation from Celtic. Their current left back is probably the best in the league and has made a few mistakes, "let's get someone else"

5 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Taylor smacks of desperation from Celtic. Their current left back is probably the best in the league and has made a few mistakes, "let's get someone else"

Probably just to weaken a rival.

Much like Rangers did last year with Lafferty.

Good players but just "subs" at the end of the day.

Edit - also Hastie. He's another one.

Edited by heartsfc_fan

rudi must stay
8 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Osman sow off to killie. Thought he looked finished at united last season

Now I didn't see that. Very different sort of player for Killie

Interesting

Салатные палочки
22 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Sorry mate i hate both the OF but Kent was outstanding for RANKERS last season i would give my left baw for a player like him we are crying out for a player like that. Same goes for Taylor that the MHANKS have just signed solid classy left back im very envious of both of they signings i know we have hickey but i would definitely like to have a player like Greg Taylor in my team too. 

I didn't see enough of him to comment further. They seem surprised that they have forked out £7m for him. Time will tell it the price is justified. 

15 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

good player

Talk of another player going to St J on the BBC. I would like it to be MacLean with another striker joining us.

2 minutes ago, tcjambo said:

Talk of another player going to St J on the BBC. I would like it to be MacLean with another striker joining us.

They might aswell take him permanently. Saves a wage over the season.

Dagger Is Back
1 hour ago, tartofmidlothian said:

Not exactly earth-shattering news, but Fraser Aird leaves Dundee United.

That was the wee nyaff who said that he'd rather watch Coronation Street than the Championship Edinburgh derby. What a pro. His career didn't half take off did it?

Jimmy Dunne season long loan to Fleetwood town , would’ve loved to have seen him back at us .

Ali Crawford signs for Bolton after being freed from Doncaster , wonder how close was to signing for us ?

8 hours ago, Pants Shaton said:

In what world can Rangers afford a £7m player?

I don’t buy this myth they’re skint, wishful thinking they are tbh. 

2 hours ago, DarioHMFC said:

Done the square root of **** all since be left us last time. No thanks. 

What did Rudi do after he left the first time before he came back?

38 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

Played consistently in England for southampton and in other top leagues around Europe. 

If we had signed Sow you'd be slagging the club off for signing a guy made of glass. 

41 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

Let’s compare Rudi with Osman Sow!!! Ffs

51 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

He played nearly 100 times for Southampton, got a move to Hertha Berlin, think he was also in the (excellent) Czech squad at that time.  He didn't rip it up when he left us, but then we wouldn't have gotten him back if he had.

He certainly didn't sit on the bench in the English 3rd division or the Scottish 2nd.

I loved big Ozzy Sow, but that ship has sailed mate.  Think he's done.  Real shame cos he's a cracking player with a great attitude, but it would appear years of injuries have caught up.  Of course, as soon as he scores for Killie, it'll be used as a stick to beat Hearts with.. right?

The Treasurer
8 hours ago, 3fingersreid said:

Jimmy Dunne season long loan to Fleetwood town , would’ve loved to have seen him back at us .

I've been wondering what had happened to him.

I think he's a player we should keep an eye on as he was outstanding for us and seemed to enjoy his time here.

We couldn't match his wages just now, but if he was to become "free to find a new club" he would definitely be worth a punt.

Just now, The Treasurer said:

I've been wondering what had happened to him.

I think he's a player we should keep an eye on as he was outstanding for us and seemed to enjoy his time here.

We couldn't match his wages just now, but if he was to become "free to find a new club" he would definitely be worth a punt.

Not sure he done too well at Sunderland.