***Official Non-Hearts Summer 2019 Transfer Thread***

tartofmidlothian

30 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Andy King signs for rangers on loan from Leicester. Decent signing for them. 

Really good signing that. He’s a good player. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Lovecraft

• The Internet

• CJGJ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

rudi must stay
1 hour ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Andy King signs for rangers on loan from Leicester. Decent signing for them. 

King is always a very motivated player. He'll do well in this league 

19 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Cove Rangers are serious. Goes into side today v Cowdenbeath.

i didnt realise hartley was their manager

Perhaps there are a few young players coming through in Scotland if Bayern are signing one of them

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49381989

Scottish teenager Liam Morrison has swapped Celtic for German Bundesliga giants Bayern Munich.

The defender, 16, was part of Neil Lennon's squad that travelled to Austria and Switzerland in pre-season.

However, the Scotland youth international has elected not to sign a professional contract with the champions.

"I'm really looking forward to wearing the jersey of this big club soon," Morrison told the Bayern website.

Jochen Sauer, Bayern's academy coach, said: "Liam had many offers from well-known European clubs.

"We are very glad that he has decided for us. He is a robust, physically strong defender who also brings a lot of quality."

On 17/08/2019 at 15:01, CJGJ said:

Perhaps there are a few young players coming through in Scotland if Bayern are signing one of them

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49381989

Scottish teenager Liam Morrison has swapped Celtic for German Bundesliga giants Bayern Munich.

The defender, 16, was part of Neil Lennon's squad that travelled to Austria and Switzerland in pre-season.

However, the Scotland youth international has elected not to sign a professional contract with the champions.

"I'm really looking forward to wearing the jersey of this big club soon," Morrison told the Bayern website.

Jochen Sauer, Bayern's academy coach, said: "Liam had many offers from well-known European clubs.

"We are very glad that he has decided for us. He is a robust, physically strong defender who also brings a lot of quality."

That one has been on the cards for a while. 

Good move. Gets to play alongside Coutinho now too. 

indianajones
4 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Sam Cosgrove being linked with Lazio. 

Sheep seething at the prospect of Curtis Main being their main striker if it happens. 

They won't invest into the team again, not with their stadium investment on going... 

Tennant's  6's
8 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Sam Cosgrove being linked with Lazio. 

8 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

What?????

Is the reaction of anyone who reads that..

I know that Seria A isn't quite where it was in the 90's, but Jesus...

Not sure if Clyde just desperately short of players or that’s an extremely embarrassing ego trip by Lennon, hopefully the former

Bazzas right boot
12 minutes ago, BRY said:

Guy that owns lazio also owns another  team in Serie b. 

Salamnatari (sp) or whatever they are called. 

The went into admin a few years ago and re started in Serie D. 

They have 4 loan players from lazio atm, maybe not as mad as first thought. 

Lazio buy him and loan them to effectively thier B side. 

Hopefully he does go, if anything will leave the other 3 teams in my Ff league ****ed. 😂

Edited by Smith's right boot

36 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Guy that owns lazio also owns another  team in Serie b. 

Salamnatari (sp) or whatever they are called. 

The went into admin a few years ago and re started in Serie D. 

They have 4 loan players from lazio atm, maybe not as mad as first thought. 

Lazio buy him and loan them to effectively thier B side. 

Hopefully he does go, if anything will leave the other 3 teams in my Ff league ****ed. 😂

Is it Romanov? :lol:

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, wavydavy said:

Is it Romanov? :lol:

Bromanov, looks nothing like Romanov, has a moustache and glasses, bigger nose as well. 

Has a boat, not a submarine, totally different guy..... 

Haven't read this whole thread, and haven't seen a separate thread, but looks like Maulery Martin is signing with Palermo in Serie D. Not that interesting other than he's still finding work as a footballer. 

I see that neither Liam Kelly or Lee Wallace even made the bench for QPR tonight. Whilst Graham Shinnie is also reportedly out of the picture at Derby. It's amazing the number of Scotland-based players who go down south and not only don't make it but actually sign for a team and then seem to never even get near the first team squad. Is it bad advice from agents? Is it that Scottish players are so cheap they make good squad fillers? Is it that actually Scottish football is overrated by managers and players get down there and just aren't as good as managers were expecting?

rudi must stay
On 19/08/2019 at 19:39, Mikey1874 said:

That one has been on the cards for a while. 

Good move. Gets to play alongside Coutinho now too. 

Years away from that of course

But its a very interesting move, he'll be well coached and if he listens and works hard then he might do something big in the game 

9 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

I see that neither Liam Kelly or Lee Wallace even made the bench for QPR tonight. Whilst Graham Shinnie is also reportedly out of the picture at Derby. It's amazing the number of Scotland-based players who go down south and not only don't make it but actually sign for a team and then seem to never even get near the first team squad. Is it bad advice from agents? Is it that Scottish players are so cheap they make good squad fillers? Is it that actually Scottish football is overrated by managers and players get down there and just aren't as good as managers were expecting?

kelly was on the bench. he also played in their league cup win v bristol city lat week

BackOfTheNet
7 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

Scottish players on a free at end of contract or five figure transfer fees are the very definition of “worth a punt?” for English Championship teams. Players who will jump at the wages being offered that others would not even enter into talks until said wage was at least double.

That being said there has been for at least a generation of players an increase in entitlement. So when they get that move they think it’s what they were destined to do (and as all their hangers on family and mates told them they would be) and some rest on their laurels. They soon find out no one in Derby or London or anywhere gives a crap who they are and they don’t get asked for their autograph in Nandos, they get a telling off from their fitness coaches for not eating right. It’s sink or swim and most sink, but there are some that keep their heads above water and make it. That’s why it’s worth the cheap punt.

24 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Years away from that of course

But its a very interesting move, he'll be well coached and if he listens and works hard then he might do something big in the game 

Why years? 

Not necessarily 

rudi must stay
9 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Why years? 

Not necessarily 

At Bayern ?

Probably 4 or 5. Even if they sell a defender they'll look at the Bundesliga and will want to loan him before to Bundesliga 1 or even 2 which is a strong league now too or maybe even a club in the Europa League

Massive massive club, but them wanting him is a great start for him. Have to admire him for his ambition

Edited by rudi must stay

Coburg Hearts
On 17/08/2019 at 01:21, neilnunb said:

If this post is even half accurate I doubt hibs will be offered £20,000, never mind 2 million.

"In terms of alledged £2 million enquiry for Kamberi from Basle I was speaking to a Hibby mate of mine this morning . His girlfried is just back from Basle visiting a friend and her son plays for them - development level i think. Apparently they are skint so dont think there is anything in that story"

Finlay James
5 hours ago, Coburg Hearts said:

If this post is even half accurate I doubt hibs will be offered £20,000, never mind 2 million.

"In terms of alledged £2 million enquiry for Kamberi from Basle I was speaking to a Hibby mate of mine this morning . His girlfried is just back from Basle visiting a friend and her son plays for them - development level i think. Apparently they are skint so dont think there is anything in that story"

With the way that Hibs are ran now, they will accept sweeties for their players.  They have no assets to speak of so their new owner will take any offers coming their way.

Kamberi is a decent player, he'll be desperate to get away from Hibs and move to a club like Basel.

Coburg Hearts
4 hours ago, Finlay James said:

With the way that Hibs are ran now, they will accept sweeties for their players.  They have no assets to speak of so their new owner will take any offers coming their way.

Kamberi is a decent player, he'll be desperate to get away from Hibs and move to a club like Basel.

Things are not looking too good for the new Man. City.

1 minute ago, Barack said:

Regardless of his hideous appearance, he's an excellent goalie.

Better than Gordon, & certainly better than Bain. 

His form was abysmal for Southampton. Dropped to 3rd choice over the last 18 months or so. 

13 hours ago, Saint Jambo said:

Wallace is still recovering from injury and is being well looked after by the club, the bread man can't wait to have him fit and playing but does not want to push him and risk further issues.

6 minutes ago, Barack said:

And still better than those two.

Quite possibly. Just worth noting his stock has fallen considerably. 

...a bit disco
13 minutes ago, Barack said:

Once he's back in this league, he'll be pretty much the best goalie in the league, & will improve Celtic's shaky defence immediately.

Probably only Joe Lewis is better.

Remember when Hibs had the best goalie in Scotland?

Bazzas right boot
10 minutes ago, Barack said:

No.

😂😂😂

Then I thought of Goram... 😐

Pretty much clamped myself in mid laugh. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

1 hour ago, Sagan said:

Celtic after LB Greg Taylor. 

Kilmarnock value him at 3 million. 

Apparently Celtic offered £1m and a someone on loan

which is laughable given their indignity about arsenal for tierney

hopefully killie stick to their guns 

44 minutes ago, BM1874 said:

Apparently Celtic offered £1m and a someone on loan

which is laughable given their indignity about arsenal for tierney

hopefully killie stick to their guns 

Could be jack hendry on loan. Been linked with them already.

Coburg Hearts

Anyone know what this guy is like? At first glance I don't think we need worry too much.

Hibernian are delighted to confirm the signing of Swedish midfielder Melker Hallberg.

The 23-year-old has agreed a three-year deal at Easter Road and will take on the number five shirt.

Leveins Battalion
Just now, Coburg Hearts said:

Anyone know what this guy is like? At first glance I don't think we need worry too much.

Hibernian are delighted to confirm the signing of Swedish midfielder Melker Hallberg.

The 23-year-old has agreed a three-year deal at Easter Road and will take on the number five shirt.

Swedish international ?Sounds decent but they have about 35 midfielders.

5 minutes ago, Coburg Hearts said:

Stevie Mallan wasn't played by Heckingbottom at Barnsley. 

Coburg Hearts
1 minute ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Swedish international ?Sounds decent but they have about 35 midfielders.

Their fans have been screaming for a defensive mid. He seems to either have played mostly in the Swedish 2nd division or out on loan, though I could be wrong. I think he's had caps at up to under21 level.

5 minutes ago, Coburg Hearts said:

A panic buy, Struggled in Denmark and was apart of a relegated side.

Think of him as a Rherras

Coburg Hearts
1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

Stevie Mallan wasn't played by Heckingbottom at Barnsley. 

That is true.

Coburg Hearts
1 minute ago, Jeff said:

A panic buy, Struggled in Denmark and was apart of a relegated side.

Think of him as a Rherras

I think and hope you are right. I'd be amazed if he was a game changer.

Greg Taylor from Kilmarnock to Celtic should be done next week.

Kilmarnock may get Jack Hendry for free or on loan and a seven figure deal.

Transfer deadline - 2nd September.

...a bit disco

McKenna & Cosgrove to Celtic, with Hendry to Aberdeen?

Rumour, don't know how true though.

tartofmidlothian
20 hours ago, Zlatanable said:

I hate to say it, but could he be a good signing for us? They'll be desperate to offload, he'll be desperate to find a new club, we could get him on the cheap. Good right-back cover for Smith, he can play in lots of positions, he's experienced and he's got a bit of fight.

Unknown user
19 minutes ago, tartofmidlothian said:

I hate to say it, but could he be a good signing for us? They'll be desperate to offload, he'll be desperate to find a new club, we could get him on the cheap. Good right-back cover for Smith, he can play in lots of positions, he's experienced and he's got a bit of fight.

He looks like Ming the Merciless in a wig with those eyebrows, not for me ta

Edited by Smithee