• Mikey1874

• Lovecraft

• The Internet

• CJGJ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Internet
21 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

Liking the look of the boy Haller West Ham have signed. 

Frankfurt raking in the cash. 

will-i-am-a-jambo
48 minutes ago, Barack said:

Read a stat, that he's been in employment every calendar year since 1998.

Staggering.

Newcastle fans' must be going tonto. :lol:

Thats an interesting stat, you have to hand it to him, managing to hoodwink chairmen/women for over 20 years! 

Yep if l were a Newcastle fan l wouldn't be happy - thankfully lm not.

Edited by will-i-am-a-jambo

Unknown user
1 hour ago, rory78 said:

If you want to be bitchy I've seen him on a few things info bar being one -Jeff mentions him a lot i have no reason to say this apart from the only other bolton player ive heard of is Wheater ,not saying they're good just I've heard the names amongst a shit bolton team 👍

Bitchy? Did you no just call him a clown?

22 minutes ago, Taffin said:

De Ligt signs for Juventus. Seems a good deal for them at 67m over 5 years

When you see the money for other players it's an incredible deal for Juve.Guy is only 20 could no doubt be at Juve for the next 15 years.What a place to continue to learn his trade as well with the defenders they have and have had.

Edited by vegas-voss

rudi must stay

Vela signs for Hibs

25 year old, three year deal. Attacking mid, hopefully he gets hit by the famous Easter Road curse as that's not a bad bit of business from them

33 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Vela signs for Hibs

25 year old, three year deal. Attacking mid, hopefully he gets hit by the famous Easter Road curse as that's not a bad bit of business from them

The interview with Heckingbottom made him sound more like a box to box grafter.

Alex Kintner
1 hour ago, rudi must stay said:

Vela signs for Hibs

Attackimg midfielder who has scored 11 goals in 8 years and hasn’t scored for 18 months 🤷🏻‍♂️

Inch Hearts
1 hour ago, rudi must stay said:

Vela signs for Hibs

What makes it not bad business? Never heard of the guy ever. 

rudi must stay
23 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

What makes it not bad business? Never heard of the guy ever. 

Vela has Championship experience and is 25 years old so his best years may be ahead of him. Saying that Bolton haven't done much and seem to be falling down the leagues rapidly so he could be a dud. But I do have a feeling he'll be the opposite in on our league

We'll see though

Edited by rudi must stay

31 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Attackimg midfielder who has scored 11 goals in 8 years and hasn’t scored for 18 months 🤷🏻‍♂️

He's not an attacking midfielder. He's more likely to get cards than goals.

3 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Bit of a surprise if true

Their squad's way too big so they need to dump a few bodies.  Always thought he was decent but he was dumped from their European squad last week so not too surprised.  Jones seems to be ahead of him at the moment & they'll get Murphy back at some point.    

7 hours ago, vegas-voss said:

When you see the money for other players it's an incredible deal for Juve.Guy is only 20 could no doubt be at Juve for the next 15 years.What a place to continue to learn his trade as well with the defenders they have and have had.

he will learn lots from chiellini and bonnucci

Alex Kintner
2 hours ago, rudi must stay said:

Vela has Championship experience and is 25 years old so his best years may be ahead of him. Saying that Bolton haven't done much and seem to be falling down the leagues rapidly so he could be a dud. But I do have a feeling he'll be the opposite in on our league

We'll see though

He couldn’t even get a game for Bolton after Christmas 😂

33 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

He couldn’t even get a game for Bolton after Christmas 😂

Not maybe downed tools they have not been paid for the last 5 months.Or Bolton couldn't afford appearance money for him playing or something else to do with the state they are in.

Edited by vegas-voss

On 17/07/2019 at 15:16, Mikey1874 said:

Ryan Hardie on loan at Livingston last season has signed for Blackpool.

Another Rangers youngster not getting a chance there. 

Thats embarrassing. He's scored a decent number of goals for a youngster playing in a poorer side (who were defensively very sound).

They do realise they're not going to produce **** all unless they actually give them the opportunity to fail? Ach well, maybe will tip the scales in our favour for kids on the fence of which club to come to - the one that will give you a fair chance, or the one that will sign players ahead of you every time. 

The Internet

Rangers won't be risking giving kids a chance until they've stopped celtics title run. Their chance to build a young Scottish team went as they came up through the leagues. 

been here before

Did I read or hear somewhere that if Aberdeen go through it could mean our game against them gets moved or am I just spraffing shite?

5 minutes ago, been here before said:

Did I read or hear somewhere that if Aberdeen go through it could mean our game against them gets moved or am I just spraffing shite?

Yeah subject to change and they are through now

12 minutes ago, OTT said:

Thats embarrassing. He's scored a decent number of goals for a youngster playing in a poorer side (who were defensively very sound).

They do realise they're not going to produce **** all unless they actually give them the opportunity to fail? Ach well, maybe will tip the scales in our favour for kids on the fence of which club to come to - the one that will give you a fair chance, or the one that will sign players ahead of you every time. 

And they preferred to develop a Liverpool player albeit Ryan Kent will never play for Liverpool.

been here before
5 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Yeah subject to change and they are through now

Cheers 👍

Not sure why Ive posted that in a thread about transfers mind you...

15 minutes ago, been here before said:

Game will now be Sunday 4 August. 

Second leg of next round is Thursday 1 August. 

Edited by Mikey1874

An interesting point about the loan market is it seems clubs are monitoring players the same way they might for permanent transfers. Suppose it makes sense as a lot of players at EPL clubs won't play a game for their clubs but at the same time others eg English Championship rely on loans.

I was reading about a recent loan in England. The team taking the player from an EPL club have been monitoring the player, a promising youngster for 2 years as he had other loan spells in League 2 then League One. 2 years. 

Guest ToqueJambo
17 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Hmm, wouldn't be surprised at all to see him given a 1 year deal to fill in at defensive mid and RB. Levein liked him I think. Hopefully we have some better options but if he's given that specific DM role and told to keep things simple it could be a fit.

Just now, ToqueJambo said:

Hmm, wouldn't be surprised at all to see him given a 1 year deal to fill in at defensive mid and RB. Levein liked him I think. Hopefully we have some better options but if he's given that specific DM role and told to keep things simple it could be a fit.

Wrong thread

Thought Police

Hibs.net on suicide watch after Heckingbottom said McNulty and Omeonga won’t be back

Thought Police

Hibs.net on suicide watch after Heckingbottom said McNulty and Omeonga won’t be back

132goals1958

A bit of a contradiction in terms from Hecking --whats his name

We have been a victim of our own success with those two. If they had come here and been garbage, we could have afforded them

3 minutes ago, 132goals1958 said:

A bit of a contradiction in terms from Hecking --whats his name

We have been a victim of our own success with those two. If they had come here and been garbage, we could have afforded them

In other words we can’t afford decent players. What does that say about his other signings....

132goals1958
1 minute ago, MMHearts said:

In other words we can’t afford decent players. What does that say about his other signings....

I am sure his new recruits will feel suitably re-assured

Captain Bubblebeard

I’m usually fairly reluctant to comment pre-season about my thoughts on our / our rivals’ fortunes for the coming season as it just sets you up for a fall. However, this season I have more than a sneaky feeling that the vermin are going to be shite.

41 minutes ago, MMHearts said:

You begin to wonder. I thought with these huge, sell-out crowds they were getting last season and rich American businessman coming in they'd be splashing the cash around.

Edited by steven_mck

16 minutes ago, Captain Bubblebeard said:

I’m usually fairly reluctant to comment pre-season about my thoughts on our / our rivals’ fortunes for the coming season as it just sets you up for a fall. However, this season I have more than a sneaky feeling that the vermin are going to be shite.

They were shite last season for large parts of it, they’ve not won a competitive game in about their last 7 games. I know nothing of their signings but to me their best players still look like the ones Stubbs signed!

I honestly think this joker will be first out the door this season, to me that’s the excuses coming in early, the new owner didn’t appoint him and the fans won’t give him the same grace Stubbs and Lennon we’re afforded.

kingantti1874
Just now, Rudy T said:

They were shite last season for large parts of it, they’ve not won a competitive game in about their last 7 games. I know nothing of their signings but to me their best players still look like the ones Stubbs signed!

I honestly think this joker will be first out the door this season, to me that’s the excuses coming in early, the new owner didn’t appoint him and the fans won’t give him the same grace Stubbs and Lennon we’re afforded.

Not sure, their players really rate him.