Hearts facing contract fight with Fernando Screpis

footieman

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chester copperpot
Just when you thought the pantomime season was coming to an end as well.

Bloody Kaunas beat St Petersburg with Pillaebiter in the team.

Arrrg, what next.

Bloody Kaunas beat St Petersburg with Pillaebiter in the team.

Arrrg, what next.

He gets sent back over. :ninja:

We really are a complete and utter shambles.

Does anyone at Tynecastle know what the hell they are doing ?

Embarrassing.

Play him ? Fine.

Sell him ? Fine.

Put him on loan ? Fine.

At least these would be the 3 bona-fide football outcomes for any player at any normal club.

At Hearts though there is always a 4th way.

Limbo.

Really really does yer heid in this kind of stuff...

Auldreekie1874
Surely up to Frail if he wants him over.:wacko::)

Not if his contract is for Hearts, if it is, then regardless if Frail wants him or not he should be here.

If his contract is for Team Romanov though.......

Hagar the Horrible

You would think that knowing well in advance that we would be losing Kingston to his national side that this guy would have given the cover and the freshnes that we need? methinks Vlad is lying to us again and no new players will be here and there will not be a new Manager.

jamboinglasgow

Is Screpis the story the EEN use when its a slow news day. I got the point at the begining of the month that he is not happy and may go to court over it.

This is what happens when you dont have a CEO.

This is what happens when you don't have a Chairperson.

chester copperpot
Not if his contract is for Hearts, if it is, then regardless if Frail wants him or not he should be here.

If his contract is for Team Romanov though.......

Team Romanov, haha, there's a contradiction in terms.

Another PR masterstroke from the "fantsay football manager". Vlads lawyers must be busy people.

It's becoming fairly clear Vlad is completely out of his depth in professional football and has no intention of changing his ways.

Guest JamboRobbo

I wish the football team I support had the decency to tell people whether they want them to work for them or not.

The boy is a human being, looking to find out about his new job. To not have the decency to tell him one way or the other is out of order on the part of HMFC IMO.

chester copperpot
I wish the football team I support had the decency to tell people whether they want them to work for them or not.

The boy is a human being, looking to find out about his new job. To not have the decency to tell him one way or the other is out of order on the part of HMFC IMO.

Couldn't agree more.

Would love to distance our club from this lunatics antics, however as he owns us, he's not only embarrasing himself, our club is getting dragged through the mire with these kind of things too.

Agree 100%.

The People's Chimp

This is an absolute shambles.

Disgraceful behaviour from the club.

Althoguh if i were screpis i would get on a flight and turn up at riccarton with my boots on monday morning.

chester copperpot
This is an absolute shambles.

Disgraceful behaviour from the club.

Althoguh if i were screpis i would get on a flight and turn up at riccarton with my boots on monday morning.

Although it is our club, I'd prefer it if you used the Mad Fud's name.

Its him causing this mess, not us.

Auldreekie1874
He is clearly registered as a Kaunus player, even now, as he would not be able to play for them over there.

Has he played though since Jan 1st?

The People's Chimp
Although it is our club, I'd prefer it if you used the Mad Fud's name.

Its him causing this mess, not us.

sorry. I retract the earlier statement. This is disgraceful behaviour from the mad fud and his cohorts.

Frail - sort it out.

NOW.

chester copperpot
sorry. I retract the earlier statement. This is disgraceful behaviour from the mad fud and his cohorts.

Frail - sort it out.

NOW.

Thanks friend :)

Does seem that the conclusion of Vlad talking utter baws about sorting things out (finally) is drawing nearer and nearer.....1st Feb nearer.

Has this ever happened before? With any team anywhere in the world at any time?

Vlad sets new trends every few months :mad:

I find this thread astonishing in that everyone is believing the local evening press is correct in its story.

There may well be more to this story than the evening hibs is telling us.

Does anyone know what Hearts position on Screpis's alleged contract is?

Lets not let truth get in the way of a good kickback moaning session.

If Screpis has a genuine contract with Hearts his treatment is disgraceful but in this case I will wait for an outcome.

Be happy he's not coming over. Utter pants for Kaunas. But why the hell was he given a contract in the first place?! Same with Mendy.

chester copperpot
I find this thread astonishing in that everyone is believing the local evening press is correct in its story.

If Screpis has a genuine contract with Hearts his treatment is disgraceful but in this case I will wait for an outcome.

Given our impeccable past history of treating players fairly under Romanov, I understand you being hesitant. :confused:

Be happy he's not coming over. Utter pants for Kaunas. But why the hell was he given a contract in the first place?! Same with Mendy.

Mendy looked good last night......

Do you think some players go to Kaunas to play for hearts and end up not putting their all in to the games? Looks like it.

Guest JamboRobbo

It was reported the same way at the time - that he'd signed for Kaunus for a few months then he'd be coming to Hearts in January.

Anyway, just look at our track record. Who do you think is likely to be telling the truth?

Rory B Bellows

Is that not the point though? We are a PR disaster. Nobody knows what the clubs position is coz they never tell us anything!!! If he doesn't have a contract why don't the club just release a statement saying something like:

"He has a contract. Feck off journo's. No story."

How difficult is that? How this siuation has even been allowed to develop is just pathetic...

Romanov truly is a ****** of epic proportions.

Do you think he sits in his bolt-hole in Kaunas dreaming up new ways to embarrass us ?

Get this fecking sorted ya wee dick.

It was reported the same way at the time - that he'd signed for Kaunus for a few months then he'd be coming to Hearts in January.

Anyway, just look at our track record. Who do you think is likely to be telling the truth?

I want it to be Hearts that are telling the truth but unfortunetly it is more likely to be Screpis.

you should stop posting immediately, you're far too sensible ......how very dare you not believe every word the press writes.....;)

This reminds me of the contract wrangle with Beslija.

Signs a player but then tries to back out of it. We eventually signed Beslija for a record fee but then never played him.:confused:

ToadKiller Dog
The contract, signed during a trial period in Austria last summer, didn't take effect until January 1, with Screpis agreeing to spend six months with Vladimir Romanov-sponsored FBK Kaunas before defecting to Scotland.

I take it that the EEN have seen the said contract,and that banderson or whoever works at the rag when contacting the club to enquire about the issue that Ogilvie or Lopez were unable to take there call.Is it not the usual style in a report such as this to get both sides or at least say hearts were refusing to comment?.

you should stop posting immediately, you're far too sensible ......how very dare you not believe every word the press writes.....;)

I take it you include the Hearts official website in that too?

boabyarsebiscuit

Screpis looked good playing for Hearts in Vienna. With all due respect, if he isn't happy playing on cabbage patches in Lithuania in a crap League because he was conned into going there, that doesn't take away from the fact the boy can play football and would be a very welcome addition to Hearts current squad, where the midfield has been a problem recently (mind you, take away Velicka and every department of our team has been a problem recently).

If Screpis has a legal document saying he will become a Hearts player on 01/01/2008 and FB Kaunas have not transferred his registration, it's quite simply yet more shoddy treatment of a professional footballer by Romanov.

Just my opinion, of course.

We dont often agree JR........but you're spot on here mate.

Archived