***OFFICIAL SUMMER TRANSFER THREAD***

Absolute Scenes

4 hours ago, cosanostra said:

He was at the stadium on Thursday.

Could have been there for some other reason i guess.

Trying to get inside info for his weekend coupon. 

Or has he succeeded in keeping those demons at bay? I sure hope he has. 

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Beast Boy

• Cruyff Turn

• Bazzas right boot

10 hours ago, cosanostra said:

Once again, I'm by no means ITK but i have some information.

My friend and his dad were at Tynecastle on Thursday and saw Kyle park his big fancy Audi and walk into the stadium.

They obviously have no idea why he was there but they swear blind it was him.

There might be something in this.

Known the guy who told me this for a long time and I think he's being sincere.

He is banned from driving

19 hours ago, Hungry hippo said:

I find the mute option very handy for dealing with this.

I find that being hands-off is even better.   I use FB (poorly at that) to keep in touch with my family and that is it.

Edited by Tasavallan

1 hour ago, johnthomas said:

Cummings would have the same opportunity as Vanacek and , if he too couldn't be arsed , he would also be out the door .

True. 

55 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

I'd prefer to deal with this faster, by not letting his arse in the door in the first place

Very true. 

3 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

Wondered how long it would take to mention Cummings again...:jj_facepalm:

Lafferty was mentioned , I was making a comparison on a hypothetical situation .

Not trying to upset you but if somebody could get Cummings fit and focused I think they would have a player

jamboinglasgow

Gary Naysmith saying on his interview on the official website that he expects 2-3 players to go out on loan this week and by the end of the window he imagines 10-12 players will be out on loan.

Clerry Jambo
On 20/08/2019 at 13:32, Mort said:

Lee looks set to leave according to reports, with Cochrane and Wighton perhaps going out on loan. No real need for 3 GK's and given Doyle has a new deal, Zlamal potentially leaving.

Wouldn't be against one more signing to bolster the squad given our recent luck with injuries, even a short term loan deal until January.

Passed Olly Olly Lee in Castle Street this morning, looking tanned and fit, just saying likesay

Guest ToqueJambo
6 hours ago, johnthomas said:

Lafferty was mentioned , I was making a comparison on a hypothetical situation .

Not trying to upset you but if somebody could get Cummings fit and focused I think they would have a player

Why would we go for a player who got a massive chance at a decent sized club in England and couldn't even be arsed keeping himself fit and focused? Those are two bare minimum things every footballer needs to do, and both are easy to do. Vanacek didn't do it and got booted out. No chance we'll sign Cummings.

rudi must stay
2 minutes ago, The Spy Who Loved Me said:

Ex-Aberdeen skipper Graeme Shinnie dumped in Derby County’s Under-23s side.

Time for a move back to Scotland possibly on loan?

Cocu working out how to use him. How about on the pitch, another Dutch coaching philosopher who's ultimately terrible I think

1 hour ago, ToqueJambo said:

Why would we go for a player who got a massive chance at a decent sized club in England and couldn't even be arsed keeping himself fit and focused? Those are two bare minimum things every footballer needs to do, and both are easy to do. Vanacek didn't do it and got booted out. No chance we'll sign Cummings.

I never suggested we would . As you will realise if you read my post

afanderson33
58 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Cocu working out how to use him. How about on the pitch, another Dutch coaching philosopher who's ultimately terrible I think

Because he's not playing Graeme Shinnie?

rudi must stay
1 hour ago, afanderson33 said:

Because he's not playing Graeme Shinnie?

Appears to me he has problems with Shinnies personality. I think the guy is a great player with a brilliant attitude

rudi must stay
21 hours ago, cosanostra said:

Once again, I'm by no means ITK but i have some information.

My friend and his dad were at Tynecastle on Thursday and saw Kyle park his big fancy Audi and walk into the stadium.

They obviously have no idea why he was there but they swear blind it was him.

There might be something in this.

Known the guy who told me this for a long time and I think he's being sincere.

Walkers injury may have opened the door for him

Guest ToqueJambo
2 hours ago, The Spy Who Loved Me said:

Ex-Aberdeen skipper Graeme Shinnie dumped in Derby County’s Under-23s side.

Time for a move back to Scotland possibly on loan?

Haring, Damour, Whelan, Naismith, Shinnie - not the most creative midfield 5 but an entire midfield of midfield generals like them would be interesting to see at least once!

afanderson33
12 hours ago, rudi must stay said:

Appears to me he has problems with Shinnies personality. I think the guy is a great player with a brilliant attitude

Or maybe he has better players. He didn't sign Shinnie. If he's such a great player, why is he at Derby and not Man City?

Did you see him play for Scotland in Kazakhstan?

Bazzas right boot
8 minutes ago, afanderson33 said:

Or maybe he has better players. He didn't sign Shinnie. If he's such a great player, why is he at Derby and not Man City?

Did you see him play for Scotland in Kazakhstan?

I think he means relative to Derby, championship level, ffs. Not man City level. 

Bit harsh to right a player off based on 1 Scotland game. 

Kyle Lafferty who lives in East Kilbride is at present training and coaching with East Kilbride FC. He was in their dugout last Saturday .

afanderson33
1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

I think he means relative to Derby, championship level, ffs. Not man City level. 

Bit harsh to right a player off based on 1 Scotland game. 

Bit harsh to write off a manager as being a "Dutch coaching philosopher who's ultimately terrible" because he won't pick Graeme Shinnie.

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, afanderson33 said:

Bit harsh to write off a manager as being a "Dutch coaching philosopher who's ultimately terrible" because he won't pick Graeme Shinnie.

Can't find anyone who said that.... 

But, yes that would be harsh as well, if based only on that. 

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Sagan said:

To be fair on Shinnie, 

He played in midfield for Aberdeen. 

He was played at right back for Scotland. 

Yip, he's also left footed. 

Big Eck, tactical genius. 

22 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Yip, he's also left footed. 

Big Eck, tactical genius. 

Think it was left back he played tbf......not sticking up for Eck honest 😂

Bazzas right boot
28 minutes ago, HMFC86 said:

Think it was left back he played tbf......not sticking up for Eck honest 😂

That makes a bit more sense.

He's played there a lot.

Away up in Gorgie
On 09/08/2019 at 17:16, ToqueJambo said:

Rangers only finished 11 its ahead of both Killie and Aberdeen last season. They haven't won a cup for 10 years. In fact they've only been in 1 cup final in 10 years.

I'm not the one saying Rangers will finish 20 pts above us. I think we can challenge them despite them having a much bigger budget and owning the refs, that's my point! They are vulnerable if us, Aberdeen, Hibs and someone else can all have decent injury-free seasons. Going back to the original argument, that's because they don't have players anywhere near the stature of the ones they used to, for example Steven Naismith is up there at an equal level to their best signings recently. That never happened when Rangers were stronger. 

On 09/08/2019 at 17:50, Smith's right boot said:

Cool. 

You’ll get a bit of Hearts bias on here tho, it's a Hearts forum. 

You could take your own advice at the end as well, if you see a Hearts fan bigging us up, being delusional as you call it, you could just ignore it rather than bet on our rival teams being better than us. 

Anyway, on topic, our business has been good, we'll be closer to rangers, how much closer I couldn't say, I hope for as close as possible, obviously if you have bets on the rangers, you'll be hoping they spank us again. 👍

On 09/08/2019 at 18:18, To Be Frank said:

I have a strong suspicion you won’t be around in a month’s time let alone nine months time (under that user name anyway) but on the off chance you are then you’re on.

👍🏻

On 09/08/2019 at 18:12, Cruyff Turn said:

You’ve not really looked at it properly though.

You’re basing this on last season.

We’re a different animal this season. The players we’ve signed have improved us. We’ve got depth and there is no chance we’re going to lose the games we did last season because of a combination of injuries and low confidence. You’re talking 15-20 points dropped in that period. 

We also lost some ridiculous points to bad refereeing. Which lost is another 6 or 7.

:rofl:

8pt gap after 3 games. You boys must have been high.

1 minute ago, Paris 84 said:

Watching Christophe Berra trying to use his feet is excruciating. 

He's been at the centre of everything going wrong as of late. 

Its not good enough. I'd be considering a Halkett Soapy partnership going forward if I was Levein. 

19 minutes ago, Away up in Gorgie said:

8pt gap after 3 games. You boys must have been high.

You’re an absolute ✊🏻

Alex Kintner
On 09/08/2019 at 20:38, Away up in Gorgie said:

Ahh being facetious,  got it!

Predicting Rangers will be 20+ pts ahead of Hearts is not too tricky just reality. Apparently they have a team/squad of players similar to ours yet no explanation has been forthcoming as to why the gulf will be substantial....wonder why that is?! 

On 09/08/2019 at 20:58, Away up in Gorgie said:

Let’s see you put your money where your mouth is on over/under 15pts. I’ll even give you the 15pts so needs to be 16 for me to win. How much you want? Whatever amount you feel comfortable. Can be for charity or otherwise, not fussed. 

On 09/08/2019 at 21:28, Away up in Gorgie said:

So your 15pt prediction was just hyperbole 😂😂 Got it. 

Tell you what let’s do 17.5pts and split the difference. 18 or more my prediction is accurate, 17 or less yours!

How much you want on it? 

On 09/08/2019 at 21:33, Cruyff Turn said:

Nah, I was responding to your 20+ points. You said it. 👍🏼

Now you’re back tracking.

Cheeky.

Deal.

£50 quid to charity? 

On 09/08/2019 at 21:34, Away up in Gorgie said:

You responded by making your own bold prediction! My view is it will be 20+pts but for the purposes of both our predictions splitting the difference seems just.

Deal. £50 it is. Hope you win 😉

On 09/08/2019 at 22:25, Away up in Gorgie said:

So you want to take the same charity bet? You are totally underestimating them and as always think we are in a much healthier place on the park than is based on any recent evidence or reality. 

On 09/08/2019 at 22:55, To Be Frank said:

I’ll take this bet seeing as you’re in such a generous mood. £50 to Big Hearts from the loser.

@Away up in Gorgie?

On 09/08/2019 at 23:12, Away up in Gorgie said:

Ok you can have your £50 at 19.5pts. 20 pts or more you cough up the £50, 19 or less I will. 

On 09/08/2019 at 23:18, To Be Frank said:

I have a strong suspicion you won’t be around in a month’s time let alone nine months time (under that user name anyway) but on the off chance you are then you’re on.

👍🏻

Anybody want to take Away Up In Gorgie’s place in these charity bets now that he has left the building? Be a shame to see Big Hearts lose out on £100. 👍🏻

8 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Anybody want to take Away Up In Gorgie’s place in these charity bets now that he has left the building? Be a shame to see Big Hearts lose out on £100. 👍🏻

Has he?

I’m quite happy to fulfil my end of the deal  whether Hendricks still exists on here or not. 👍🏼

I doubt however Hendricks would be willing to pay up the $122.33 now he’s technically forfeited the bet.

Edited by Cruyff Turn

Maulary Martin has found himself a new club and has joined Palermo after impressing on trial!!!!!!

I couldn't believe it when I seen the headline but for those that weren't aware, after some financial difficulties Palermo are playing in Serie D - Girone 1(top level of non-professional football in Italy) this coming season which makes the move somewhat less ridiculous! 

Unknown user
20 minutes ago, Ribble said:

Maulary Martin has found himself a new club and has joined Palermo after impressing on trial!!!!!!

I couldn't believe it when I seen the headline but for those that weren't aware, after some financial difficulties Palermo are playing in Serie D - Girone 1(top level of non-professional football in Italy) this coming season which makes the move somewhat less ridiculous! 

The Palermo

55 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

Get Jimmy Dunne back

I liked JD but he didn't cover himself in glory at Sunderland.

Would still take him back.

Alex Kintner
4 hours ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Has he?

I’m quite happy to fulfil my end of the deal  whether Hendricks still exists on here or not. 👍🏼

I doubt however Hendricks would be willing to pay up the $122.33 now he’s technically forfeited the bet.

I’m sure he had no intention of paying up unfortunately.

Any takers?

jamboinglasgow

Not seen any mention on here but Harry Cochrane was spotted among the Queen of the South fans for their match at Somerset Park against Ayr on Satirday. Sounds like a loan with Queen of the south. Saw someone rumoured that in the last week or so.

rudi must stay
3 hours ago, afanderson33 said:

Yes he is. 

Zanatta is an attacking midfielder or winger. Striker is in fact one of the few positions I've never seen him play for Hearts

Alex Kintner
7 hours ago, Eddie The Eagle said:

Zannata off to Partick 

2 year deal 

Gutted about this but best wishes to Dario. Hope we have s sell on percentage and buy back clause in there.

1 hour ago, rudi must stay said:

Zanatta is an attacking midfielder or winger. Striker is in fact one of the few positions I've never seen him play for Hearts

Seen him play striker several times.

Special Agent Dale Cooper
6 hours ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Not seen any mention on here but Harry Cochrane was spotted among the Queen of the South fans for their match at Somerset Park against Ayr on Satirday. Sounds like a loan with Queen of the south. Saw someone rumoured that in the last week or so.

That would be a terrific move for Harry. Get his confidence back up playing at a decent level.

Alex Kintner
Just now, Special Agent Dale Cooper said:

That would be a terrific move for Harry. Get his confidence back up playing at a decent level.

Definitely. Needs game time.

18 minutes ago, HMFC86 said:

Lafferty has joined a Norwegian side. So that’s that to bed! 

Bottom of the Norwegian league after 19 games.

1 hour ago, To Be Frank said:

Gutted about this but best wishes to Dario. Hope we have s sell on percentage and buy back clause in there.

Seen him play striker several times.

Unlike Sean Clare who has been given loads of game time Zanatta has hardly ever played first team football in all the time he has been with us.

If he had been given the run of games others have then he may have had a chance to prove if he is up to it.

It may turn out to be the right choice and good luck to him.