***OFFICIAL SUMMER TRANSFER THREAD***

Absolute Scenes

FarmerTweedy
8 hours ago, HAMILTON HEARTS said:

Just back from plot ceremony wait to you hear who we are interested in😁

Is it actually in the jkb rules that if you have (or have ever had) the word 'Hamilton' in your username, that you have to just post utter pish?

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Beast Boy

• Cruyff Turn

• Bazzas right boot

CloustonHMFC

We’re not signing Morrison, we’re not signing Mulumbu and we’re not signing Gordon (at least not this season)

And we can forget about Messi and Ronaldo, because I know for a fact we're not signing either of them. Can't name my sources, sorry. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
8 hours ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

He’s signed a 3 year deal, so he’ll get a few years qualifications 😛

Intertoto coming back?

IveSeenTheLight
9 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Intertoto coming back?

Nah.

6 years in a row we’ve qualified with nothing to suggest it will be different this year.

GorgieRules22
9 hours ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

🤣

1990 that’s got to surely get on your tits that yous haven’t won it since then....yous proclaim to be famous aswell 🤣

MaskedMarauder
9 hours ago, afanderson33 said:

If Edinburgh Live says it’s not happening, it’s not happening. The journalists are very well connected at Hearts

FWIW, I wouldn’t believe much that comes from the Edinburgh Live journalist Ross Pilcher. I posted on here a month or so ago that Vanecek hadn’t shown up to the sessions the club had organised for him over the summer break, and had come to an agreement that he was going to move back closer to home. A day or so afterwards an Edinburgh Live article appears saying his future with Hearts is very much clear and he will be staying and reporting for pre season.

Think he just takes his info from on here and publishes it. 

34 minutes ago, MaskedMarauder said:

A day or so afterwards an Edinburgh Live article appears saying his future with Hearts is very much clear and he will be staying and reporting for pre season.

Think he just takes his info from on here and publishes it. 

I think he got this from one of our resident teller of fables.

2 hours ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

Nah.

6 years in a row we’ve qualified with nothing to suggest it will be different this year.

Strange behaviour posting on another fans forum, in my humble opinion of course. 

19 minutes ago, Jambojay84 said:

Strange behaviour posting on another fans forum, in my humble opinion of course. 

You're right and as an Aberdeen supporter he obviously hasn't seen the light.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
3 hours ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

Nah.

Relying on another Celtic treble no doubt 

Alex Kintner
Just now, steve123 said:

Well not interested in Morrison according to Levein !!

Not surprised, why would he want to go to Fir Park?

5 hours ago, DarioHMFC said:

We’re not signing Morrison, we’re not signing Mulumbu and we’re not signing Gordon (at least not this season)

Is that you Craig?

FWIW every time a name comes up and you think “Well he sounds just the ticket” there will be a club statement not long after saying we’re not interested.

Just have to wait and see I suppose. Still got a feeling there’s a midfield rabbit out of hat signing coming

Who_put_the_ball_in...

Craig will be after a project. I’m pretty sure he willl have some dude who plays in the Dutch 2nd tier who has a history of injuries but he believes he can make him world class. 3 year deal then we will release him in 6 months. 

Anyone noticed the 'underscore phenomenon' on here? It's a bit like the modern equivalent of the Rousset avatar. :lol:

5 hours ago, DarioHMFC said:

Och well.

Just as well you’re on here to put to bed those awful rumours.

6 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Anyone noticed the 'underscore phenomenon' on here? It's a bit like the modern equivalent of the Rousset avatar. :lol:

Are you suggesting there's no space for it on kickback? 

1 minute ago, Jodami said:

Are you suggesting there's no space for it on kickback? 

:rofl:

Just an observation. :D

Do you remember the Rousset stock avatar phenomenon?

1 minute ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

:rofl:

Just an observation. :D

Do you remember the Rousset stock avatar phenomenon?

I do, was a wee bit mystified by it tbh although I did love big Gilles. Lovely barnet. 

Hampden Demolition

Can’t help but notice Leveins wry smile when asked about Morrison. I think at the very least, we will have talks with him.

Just now, Jodami said:

I do, was a wee bit mystified by it tbh although I did love big Gilles. Lovely barnet. 

It was bonkers. They were drawn to his picture like flies to shite. Strange days. He did have an alluring smile though tbf, and as you said... that barnet! :wub:

Selkirkhmfc1874
2 minutes ago, Hampden Demolition said:

Can’t help but notice Leveins wry smile when asked about Morrison. I think at the very least, we will have talks with him.

It's a defensive midfielder we on look out for which Morrison isn't 

Still want to know who this mystery player was that my wife met on kit launch day last season. She and my wee girl were led through the back of the old shop (Wheatfield stand), through to the office area to use a toilet, and they were introduced to a player who was "looking forward to joining next year". She's not a Jambo so wasn't particularly interested, I showed her a few photos of people we'd been linked with and it was none of them, and its nobody who has signed since! I thought it was Vanecek because of the "next year" thing but she said he wasn't foreign.

Edited by mc2607

19 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Of course when does Levein ever go after a forward thinking midfielder he always goes after defensive minded ones I think we should just have a formation of 6-0-4 so he does not have to think about tactics to much .

27 minutes ago, mc2607 said:

Still want to know who this mystery player was that my wife met on kit launch day last season. She and my wee girl were led through the back of the old shop (Wheatfield stand), through to the office area to use a toilet, and they were introduced to a player who was "looking forward to joining next year". She's not a Jambo so wasn't particularly interested, I showed her a few photos of people we'd been linked with and it was none of them, and its nobody who has signed since! I thought it was Vanecek because of the "next year" thing but she said he wasn't foreign.

Next year thing?

Dalstonjambo
29 minutes ago, mc2607 said:

Is your birthday on the 26th July? 

If not that username will attract some suspicion i would imagine.

1 minute ago, Dalstonjambo said:

Noticed it too!

1 minute ago, Dalstonjambo said:

First I went .... huh????

Then I went ....ahhhhhhH!

7 minutes ago, Dalstonjambo said:

It is aye haha, why? I dont get it lol

12 minutes ago, salvo69 said:

Next year thing?

He said he was looking forward to joining next year, which made me think Vanecek but she's adamant it wasn't him. Never figured out who it was. 

1 minute ago, mc2607 said:

It is aye haha, why? I dont get it lol

6-2 7-0

The 5 points the vermin celebrate the most.

Just now, Whatever said:

6-2 7-0

Ahh, of course. Nah its definitely not that. 

Unlucky DOB for a Jambo :( 

2 minutes ago, Whatever said:

6-2 7-0

Just now, mc2607 said:

Ahh, of course. Nah its definitely not that. 

Unlucky DOB for a Jambo :( 

Isn’t it?

Just now, Whatever said:

6-2 7-0

Feck me ! I would never have  dreamt of that . 4 random numbers not even in the order of the scores you are referring to . Are you , just a little , obsessed ?

hmfc_liam06
36 minutes ago, big man said:

Of course when does Levein ever go after a forward thinking midfielder he always goes after defensive minded ones I think we should just have a formation of 6-0-4 so he does not have to think about tactics to much .

Cany wait to see Walker and Naismith sitting deep...

10 minutes ago, johnthomas said:

Feck me ! I would never have  dreamt of that . 4 random numbers not even in the order of the scores you are referring to . Are you , just a little , obsessed ?

It , wasn’t , me , who , brought , it , up .

So , no .

1 hour ago, Hampden Demolition said:

This 

I just wonder if Levein is waiting to see exactly how bad Harings injury is before deciding Exactly what option to take. The fact that they have sent for a 2nd opinion makes me think it might require an op hence why they want to be so sure. 

16 minutes ago, johnthomas said:

The 0-7 is in the correct order though.

Plus, not many folk get born on the 62nd of July.

1 minute ago, Morgan said:

The 0-7 is in the correct order though.

Plus, not many folk get born on the 62nd of July.

Oh well in that case !

Alex Kintner
57 minutes ago, big man said:

52508199_181936602786711_614047496284421

The Internet
1 hour ago, mc2607 said:

Aidy White? 

GorgieRules22
19 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

This 

You said yesterday that a deal was close for Morrison, what made you think that I’m intrigued.

1 hour ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

At least that will help us score more goals. 

Oh wait. 

2 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

You said yesterday that a deal was close for Morrison, what made you think that I’m intrigued.

Pure guesswork 🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, big man said:

I think he was  going after 3 attackers which may have been Walker, Washington and an attacking MF.  However, with the Haring news he may have had to change direction and get in a defensive MF.   Maybe you think we don't need one but all I would say is look at the last 2 competitive goals* we've lost and then decide.

* Friday's goal and Celtic's 2nd in the Cup final when Haring had been taken off.

CloustonHMFC
31 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

I think he was  going after 3 attackers which may have been Walker, Washington and an attacking MF.  However, with the Haring news he may have had to change direction and get in a defensive MF.   Maybe you think we don't need one but all I would say is look at the last 2 competitive goals* we've lost and then decide.

* Friday's goal and Celtic's 2nd in the Cup final when Haring had been taken off.

The 3rd attacker is Naismith, he was always one of the 3.

We weren’t going to do any other business (unless someone exception became available within our budget) but with Haring injured, Djoum away and Lee looking for a new club we now need an ‘anchor’. Morrison doesn’t fit that bill and wages will be too far for us to stretch.