***OFFICIAL SUMMER TRANSFER THREAD***

Absolute Scenes

GorgieRules22
10 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

The percentage chat is getting old now. Charlie Adam to hearts is still a possibility btw.

Until he signs for someone else that’s hardly groundbreaking stuff your telling us there.

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Beast Boy

• Cruyff Turn

• Bazzas right boot

Agentjambo
59 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

The percentage chat is getting old now. Charlie Adam to hearts is still a possibility btw.

Aye ok then.

siegementality
1 hour ago, dazajmbo said:

What’s your percentage of getting things right?  Naismith and Lafferty.

Since then - and my memory is not too great - you’ve bombed on Darren Fletcher, Charlie Adam, Jordan Rhodes, Neil MCCann. Any others?

1 minute ago, siegementality said:

Since then - and my memory is not too great - you’ve bombed on Darren Fletcher, Charlie Adam, Jordan Rhodes, Neil MCCann. Any others?

Fletcher and Adam were discussed. Adam keen, fletcher not. Jordan Rhodes- we have been enquiring about a loan move for him in all 3 of our last transfer windows. Neil McCann was discussed at boardroom level, and a serious question was posed. That question still hasn't been put to bed.

Go and wind someone else up.

Agentjambo
1 minute ago, dazajmbo said:

Fletcher and Adam were discussed. Adam keen, fletcher not. Jordan Rhodes- we have been enquiring about a loan move for him in all 3 of our last transfer windows. Neil McCann was discussed at boardroom level, and a serious question was posed. That question still hasn't been put to bed.

Adam was that keen hes still not here ?

siegementality
7 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

I’m not winding you up, you’re winding yourself up.

You now have a history of getting more right than wrong, that means you lose credibility. And I’m not believing for a minute you have a contact that can tell you what’s being discussed at board level at Hearts. No chance!

Edited by siegementality

13 minutes ago, siegementality said:

Milinkovic was still "65/35" to join last summer after it had been reported in the press that the deal had fallen through, if I recall correctly.

Anyway, the odd thing for me is that all the players we're linked with seem to be ex-Scotland players who worked with Levein, or in Lafferty's case, an NI player who works with MacPhee (i.e. players that anyone could guess we might be after). Where are the more obscure foreign signings? The "sources" don't seem to shed any light there.

Wonder if we'll recruit any players through the scout/contact who got us Jimmy Dunne/Conor Shaughnessy?

Was that scout not a new addition to our network last year? Or were they to blame for Cole Stockton ??

2 hours ago, dazajmbo said:

Has Neil McCann spoken to Charlie Adam’s agent about the move yet?

38 minutes ago, Gershwin said:

Wonder if we'll recruit any players through the scout/contact who got us Jimmy Dunne/Conor Shaughnessy?

Was that scout not a new addition to our network last year? Or were they to blame for Cole Stockton ??

Wyscout 

2 hours ago, Agentjambo said:

Ross McCormack anyone, just been released by villa.

People think Lafferty is a bad seed, they’d be furious if they heard the antics of Ross ?

20 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Wyscout 

As in Wyscout was to blame for Cole Stockton?

Just now, Gershwin said:

As in Wyscout was to blame for Cole Stockton?

Wyscout and YouTube have been used for players, who ever sanctioned it without bothering to do a bit more digging is the person to blame. 

I'd guess that was yet another stinker from John Murray 

1 hour ago, siegementality said:

I’m not winding you up, you’re winding yourself up.

You now have a history of getting more right than wrong, that means you lose credibility. And I’m not believing for a minute you have a contact that can tell you what’s being discussed at board level at Hearts. No chance!

Is that a typo or are you criticising him for ' a history of getting more right than wrong' ? Not bothered about the rest

siegementality
21 minutes ago, geomac said:

Is that a typo or are you criticising him for ' a history of getting more right than wrong' ? Not bothered about the rest

Typo ?

Without trawling through everything here, is Bryson likely to be available and is there genuine info that we might be interested?

From all I've read, he could be a great signing.

9 hours ago, dazajmbo said:

The percentage chat is chronic by the way 

7 hours ago, Agentjambo said:

You're a strange one agent, you hang off the coat tails off anyone with ITK info like a puppy dog looking for a treat, then you go and mock those with said info when it pleases you 

Strange stuff 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Being in for a player doesn't mean we will get them. 

So no loss of credibility unless you are telling porky pies simply to show off. 

I like a snippet as much as the next one but too many lose their shit over nothing. 

I reckon it is a good barometer for which posters need a ride

9 hours ago, dazajmbo said:

Keep up the good work Daza, this is what a forum is all about, expressing opinions and sharing information whether it is ITK or rumours/word of mouth etc. I don’t get the negativity around all the ITK posts. If someone has information and think its right to post it on here then don’t let the negativity put you off. Worst case senario is the source was wrong or for whatever reason the transfer doesn’t happen. At the end of the day if people want to post information they hear and know then they should do so as they please, that is what a fans forum is all about ??

13 minutes ago, 5jambo1 said:

Keep up the good work Daza, this is what a forum is all about, expressing opinions and sharing information whether it is ITK or rumours/word of mouth etc. I don’t get the negativity around all the ITK posts. If someone has information and think its right to post it on here then don’t let the negativity put you off. Worst case senario is the source was wrong or for whatever reason the transfer doesn’t happen. At the end of the day if people want to post information they hear and know then they should do so as they please, that is what a fans forum is all about ??

Agree with this. A lot of chat about people being tedious on here, recently. It’s very subjective. Like you, I find AgentJambo and before him/her; Escobar tedious, in the way they hound people for passing on snippets that they hear.

Agentjambo
2 hours ago, kimosavi said:

You're a strange one agent, you hang off the coat tails off anyone with ITK info like a puppy dog looking for a treat, then you go and mock those with said info when it pleases you 

Strange stuff 

Aye very good.

Portable Badger
7 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

Without trawling through everything here, is Bryson likely to be available and is there genuine info that we might be interested?

From all I've read, he could be a great signing.

On BBC site that Derby have offered Bryson another contract 

Agentjambo
1 hour ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Agree with this. A lot of chat about people being tedious on here, recently. It’s very subjective. Like you, I find AgentJambo and before him/her; Escobar tedious, in the way they hound people for passing on snippets that they hear.

I'm not hounding anyone. 

Mr Elwood P
12 hours ago, Agentjambo said:

Ross McCormack anyone, just been released by villa.

Aye get him in on a 3 year deal and loan him out for 2.5 years to Motherwell and Partick. He’s an absolute huddy now.

Jambo 4 Ever
12 hours ago, dazajmbo said:

Heard any other rumours?

Phil Dunphy

My contact should be back at work this week so it’ll be good to find out who’s being shown around again. 

2 hours ago, 5jambo1 said:

This in spades, I don't for a second think that Daza has any kind of agenda (unlike some others) but simply passes on snippets that he hears from whoever his source is, it may well be a mate of a mate that actually has the connection to the club or that unsurprisingly since we aren't real madrid that not every player we enquire about or try to sign will actually come off.

I'd much rather read rumours about players we might get than be sat reading dot counts and wages speculation all damn summer!

1 hour ago, Gilbert’s Fridge said:

On BBC site that Derby have offered Bryson another contract 

Was listening to Radio Derby last night and a contract hasn't been offered as yet but they are still talking to him. There will be plenty others waiting in the wings if they don't agree anything.

cosanostra

Heard from a couple of people that there is or at least was something in the Neil McCann thing. No idea in what capacity but he might be part of our set up next season.

Also heard that Jamie Walker will be back soon.

I have no opinion on the McCann thing but i think signing Walker would be absolutely ridiculous given his injury record and how shite he was in his last year with us.

siegementality
3 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

Being in for a player doesn't mean we will get them. 

So no loss of credibility unless you are telling porky pies simply to show off. 

I like a snippet as much as the next one but too many lose their shit over nothing. 

I reckon it is a good barometer for which posters need a ride

Strangely enough I’ve always reckoned post count is a good barometer of which posters need a ride. 24,630 eh ?

Lord Beni of Gorgie
15 minutes ago, siegementality said:

Strangely enough I’ve always reckoned post count is a good barometer of which posters need a ride. 24,630 eh ?

You need to get in behind the statistics and take closer notice of when I don't post  ?

siegementality
10 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

You need to get in behind the statistics and take closer notice of when I don't post  ?

I’ll take a guess that it’s about 30 seconds after Babestation comes on.

Jambo 4 Ever
1 hour ago, cosanostra said:

Heard from a couple of people that there is or at least was something in the Neil McCann thing. No idea in what capacity but he might be part of our set up next season.

I have no opinion on the McCann thing but i think signing Walker would be absolutely ridiculous given his injury record and how shite he was in his last year with us.

Interesting

Jamboscanbevicius

We certainly don’t seem to be getting much done early this year (except Halkett).  We had several in the door this time last year. I’m not complaining as we need a few quality starters, rather than filling the squad, but I hope we are well down the line with a few talks.

43 minutes ago, siegementality said:

:greatpost:

1 minute ago, Jamboscanbevicius said:

We certainly don’t seem to be getting much done early this year (except Halkett).  We had several in the door this time last year. I’m not complaining as we need a few quality starters, rather than filling the squad, but I hope we are well down the line with a few talks.

We got one done even earlier than Halkett.

1 hour ago, cosanostra said:

Agreed. I was a big fan of Walker in his early days breaking into the team, but he never seemed to properly recover from his injuries.

I think we really dodged a bullet when we offered him a big contract to stay and he turned it down. 

Jamboscanbevicius
5 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

We got one done even earlier than Halkett.

You mean last year? Or am I forgetting someone we have signed on pre-contract for next season?

Just now, Jamboscanbevicius said:

You mean last year? Or am I forgetting someone we have signed on pre-contract for next season?

Not pre contract as he didn't have a club......White.

25 minutes ago, siegementality said:

Er, what's Babestation?

Bazzas right boot
13 hours ago, Agentjambo said:

Engage your brain, he's been under contract until now. 

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Aye get him in on a 3 year deal and loan him out for 2.5 years to Motherwell and Partick. He’s an absolute huddy now.

We do need to replace Sammon, he fits the bill tbh. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
55 minutes ago, siegementality said:

Whats that then? And how do you know about it?