• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Beast Boy

• Cruyff Turn

• Bazzas right boot

12 minutes ago, OTT said:

I know eh. Just checked his stats. Should have stayed at Killie. Would have had a Scotland cap now :D

Still. Was a player that would have kept continuity at Aberdeen, now they have to take a punt. Potentially losing Shinnie, GMS and possibly Mckenna should see cease to be a threat for 2nd. 

Hopefully we can pick up the slack next season and push the arse cheeks all the way. 

Aberdeen weren't anywhere near a threat for 2nd last season.

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, rick witter said:

Hearts only transfer news ?

Well, if he's turned down them he could come to us. 

?

2 hours ago, Never Let Them Forget said:

David Turnbull turns down Celtic ?

Whoever is handling Celtic's recruitment has done a terrible job the last couple of years! Obviously trying to get Turnbull on the cheap wages wise, lose out on McGinn for the sake of a million or so loose change, pay a million each for the likes of Hayes and Compston never to play them, treat Lustig really badly (no sympathy mind you), left themselves short in defence and attack for their CL games... and all wth squillions of pounds sitting in the bank and a guaranteed league title every year.

16 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

After Neil McCann is announced manager.

:rofl:

What have we done to deserve that? 

8 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Whoever is handling Celtic's recruitment has done a terrible job the last couple of years! Obviously trying to get Turnbull on the cheap wages wise, lose out on McGinn for the sake of a million or so loose change, pay a million each for the likes of Hayes and Compston never to play them, treat Lustig really badly (no sympathy mind you), left themselves short in defence and attack for their CL games... and all wth squillions of pounds sitting in the bank and a guaranteed league title every year.

Is there a story around the Lustig situtation? 

4 minutes ago, OTT said:

Is there a story around the Lustig situtation? 

His contract situation seems to have been left up in the air.

Leveins Battalion
21 minutes ago, Homme said:

:rofl:

What have we done to deserve that? 

Neil McCann manager,Jamie Walker,Josh Magennis and Jordan Rhodes signing,Notts and dazajambo said is 76 %happening.

38 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Neil McCann manager,Jamie Walker,Josh Magennis and Jordan Rhodes signing,Notts and dazajambo said is 76 %happening.

Incorrect. @Notts1874 didn't give out percentages, I did though. So if it goes tits up blame me & don't drag others through the mud for your own little wet dreams.

Leveins Battalion
3 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Incorrect. @Notts1874 didn't give out percentages, I did though. So if it goes tits up blame me & don't drag others through the mud for your own little wet dreams.

??? no wet dreams here,I dont get my thrills out of handing snippets of crap to the masses my boy.

Just now, Leveins Battalion said:

??? no wet dreams here,I dont get my thrills out of handing snippets of crap to the masses my boy.

Your previous post did exactly that ?

Leveins Battalion
1 minute ago, dazajmbo said:

Your previous post did exactly that ?

Listen you started a thread clearly stating that Neil McCann was being named the new manager and some gullable Jambos on here believed it.Yet you still have the nerve to post ITK info.

1 minute ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Listen you started a thread clearly stating that Neil McCann was being named the new manager and some gullable Jambos on here believed it.Yet you still have the nerve to post ITK info.

Feel free to ask other posters or people will connections to the club about the chances of Neil McCann becoming our new head coach. 

You have assumed I have just made that up out of thin air, plenty others know that was not the case. 

5 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Feel free to ask other posters or people will connections to the club about the chances of Neil McCann becoming our new head coach. 

You have assumed I have just made that up out of thin air, plenty others know that was not the case. 

McCann over Robbo? I'd have thought Robbo would be a much safer bet if we're going down the relatively affordable former player route. Or Robbie Neilson for that matter.

Edited by Guest

Leveins Battalion
Just now, dazajmbo said:

What connections?Apart from Ann,Craig and other directors I would expect this talk to remain confidential,unless administrators of the FOH are spreading gossip.....

Long Tall Sally

About half an hour after the Neil McCann thread was on here he was whoring himself for the Kilie job on the tranny.

Either the ITK’ers were way out or NM was playing the old double bluff.

What to believe ?

2 hours ago, Jammy T said:

He likes it at Wigan???

Likes living there.  I couldn’t tell you his thoughts on the playing side but from what I’m hearing he does want a severance package, so that suggests he wants away. 

Had verbals twice with Hearts but that’s as far as it’s went TIL now Got a solid offer from a team down that way though.  

6 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

This isn't happening Dazz , i rate you as a poster but this will prove to be a new low for you . 

Auld Reekin'
12 minutes ago, Long Tall Sally said:

About half an hour after the Neil McCann thread was on here he was whoring himself for the Kilie job on the tranny.

What to believe ?

Brendan-Rodgers-Celtic.jpg

Edited by Auld Reekin'

14 minutes ago, Long Tall Sally said:

What to believe ?

15 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

What connections?Apart from Ann,Craig and other directors I would expect this talk to remain confidential,unless administrators of the FOH are spreading gossip.....

11 minutes ago, ramrod said:

This isn't happening Dazz , i rate you as a poster but this will prove to be a new low for you . 

Some things happen, some dont. Haters gonna hate ?

CloustonHMFC

As for Neil McCann, there has been discussions over him taking over and as far as I’m led to believe these are still ongoing. 

jamboinglasgow
Just now, dazajmbo said:

Some things happen, some dont. Haters gonna hate ?

Always feel that is something people dont get.

Also I think either believe someones rumours or not and ignore them. It's boring people on here who think of themselves as mini-colombos.

Long Tall Sally

Jordan Rhodes.

Charlie Adam 85% lolz

Etc Etc

Some things happen. Some don’t.

Full of shit.

Leveins Battalion
3 minutes ago, clouston1992 said:

As for Neil McCann, there has been discussions over him taking over and as far as I’m led to believe these are still ongoing. 

Stop it,its embarrassing,as for Jamie Walker,he decided to take himself out to Le Monde with the rest of the Hearts boys and get so pished that he told everybody in there he was coming back to Hearts,Daz there is no haters pal.

CloustonHMFC
2 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Stop it,its embarrassing,as for Jamie Walker,he decided to take himself out to Le Monde with the rest of the Hearts boys and get so pished that he told everybody in there he was coming back to Hearts,Daz there is no haters pal.

Believe me or not, I couldn’t care less. Simply passing on what I’ve been told when I’ve asked the question and I have no reason to disbelieve it ?‍♂️

Edited by clouston1992

Leveins Battalion
Just now, clouston1992 said:

Believe me or not, I couldn’t care less. Simply passing on what I’ve been told and I have no reason to disbelieve it ?‍♂️

In your rational mind why would Hearts appoint Neil McCann as manager??its obscene. 

CloustonHMFC
1 minute ago, Leveins Battalion said:

In your rational mind why would Hearts appoint Neil McCann as manager??its obscene. 

Did I say I wanted him to be appointed or that he would be appointed? I’m passing on what I was told, from someone I believe to reliable, when I asked the question. It’s not my problem if you believe me or not.

As for why would we appoint him, he tried to implement a slick attacking style of football at Dundee. Obviously that didn’t work out and was a big part down to the quality of players they have. Hearts fans have been screaming for a more attack minded manager for at least 6 months and the club obviously believe he would be successful in trying to implement his style of play at Hearts.

Do I want him appointed? No, if that’s the route we’re going down then I’d rather try get Robbo back from Inverness. 

Leveins Battalion
6 minutes ago, clouston1992 said:

Did I say I wanted him to be appointed or that he would be appointed? I’m passing on what I was told, from someone I believe to reliable, when I asked the question. It’s not my problem if you believe me or not.

As for why would we appoint him, he tried to implement a slick attacking style of football at Dundee. Obviously that didn’t work out and was a big part down to the quality of players they have. Hearts fans have been screaming for a more attack minded manager for at least 6 months and the club obviously believe he would be successful in trying to implement his style of play at Hearts.

Do I want him appointed? No, if that’s the route we’re going down then I’d rather try get Robbo back from Inverness. 

Portable Badger
5 hours ago, Debut 4 said:

In a minute but he likes it down there. He’s got other offers in that area though, so it’s still up in the air. 

Why are Arriva recruiting in Wigan or is he lining up a job at the Heinz factory?

19 minutes ago, clouston1992 said:

Neil McCann: " Can I have the job after Craig?"

Ann Budge: "No"

Neil McCann: "I'll get back to you."

Portable Badger
47 minutes ago, Long Tall Sally said:

What to believe ?

Hope it wasn't Brenda's tranny he was whoring about - he's quite protective you know !!!!

CloustonHMFC
9 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Right so talks are ongoing,has your reliable source provided an update?

Aye mate, in the 90mins or so since I spoke to him he’s confirmed McCann has signed 25 year contract worth 750k a week ?

Long Tall Sally
10 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Right so talks are ongoing,has your reliable source provided an update?

His source got the info from the ITK poster on JKB. 

??????

Neil McCann talks are ongoing ?????

Ann Budge hasn’t been on holiday. Nor CL. It’s all a ruse. 

Unveiled on Monday ???????

Leveins Battalion
1 minute ago, clouston1992 said:

Aye mate, in the 90mins or so since I spoke to him he’s confirmed McCann has signed 25 year contract worth 750k a week ?

Amusing,I.would hope that 7 days before we are due back for pre season that our board at not discussing replacing Levein with McCann,or that Levein has been negotiating contracts with 3 players but knowing deep down he is leaving,what a crock of shit.

CloustonHMFC
3 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Amusing,I.would hope that 7 days before we are due back for pre season that our board at not discussing replacing Levein with McCann,or that Levein has been negotiating contracts with 3 players but knowing deep down he is leaving,what a crock of shit.

Whether it be McCann or someone else, if we’re going to replace our head coach then before pre-season would be the best time to do so. 

portobellojambo1
1 hour ago, clouston1992 said:

Jamie Walker will be a Hearts player again very soon.

Was just reading something about this on FB. I don't use Twitter at all but apparently although it hasn't yet been announced officially it has been communicated somewhere on Twitter (couldn't work out if it is on his personal Twitter account, or HMFC's account or some other account).

If theres any mileage in this, is CL meant to be reverting back to DoF role then? I have to say if I had heart trouble I would not fancy the stress a head coach at a large SPFL team brings. 

1 hour ago, ramrod said:

If it wasn’t for dazajambo and notts then these transfer threads would be pointless as they have had fairly accurate information given to them albeit not being correct all the time, but no one can be 100% until Hearts officially announce the news. So pipe it.

1 hour ago, clouston1992 said:

Next week 

jamtartan74
8 minutes ago, Roman1874 said:

If it wasn’t for dazajambo and notts then these transfer threads would be pointless as they have had fairly accurate information given to them albeit not being correct all the time, but no one can be 100% until Hearts officially announce the news. So pipe it.

Has he though? Daza I mean? Lafferty yes which he milked and quite rightly so, but other than that has he got anything else?

45 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

There is/was/are/were discussions with McCann ,

Think that just about covers it

5 minutes ago, jamtartan74 said:

Has he though? Daza I mean? Lafferty yes which he milked and quite rightly so, but other than that has he got anything else?

Berra, Naismith & Mulraney also.

jamtartan74
Just now, dazajmbo said:

Berra, Naismith & Mulraney also.

Fair play if u have daza, not digging but seen u post some things which clearly haven’t happened and u were certain, but the Adam one in particular was a sore one ? never quite understood the 85% u put on that one. 

CloustonHMFC
21 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

Was just reading something about this on FB. I don't use Twitter at all but apparently although it hasn't yet been announced officially it has been communicated somewhere on Twitter (couldn't work out if it is on his personal Twitter account, or HMFC's account or some other account).

There was a fan run page on twitter a couple days ago saying he had signed a pre-contract with us but that’s impossible as he still has a year on his contract and couldn’t sign a pre-contract until January.

From what I’ve heard, he’s been allowed to find himself a new club by Wigan but he’s still to agree his release from them but provided there’s no hiccups with that he’ll be a Hearts player for the coming season.