Betfred Cup - fixtures announced ( updated )

CJGJ

I'll be on holiday for the Utd game and hobnobbing with the gentry in hospitality for the Stenny game ,hope the  Hoi Polloi manage to get sorted out for the cheap seats ?

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jambo 4 Ever

• Mikey1874

• been here before

• Mr Elwood P

I assume tickets for the Stenny game are for season ticket holders only just now....tried to get one for me and my daughter but not eligible?

The Treasurer
10 hours ago, salvo69 said:

I assume tickets for the Stenny game are for season ticket holders only just now....tried to get one for me and my daughter but not eligible?

I think general sales start next week.

I know it won't be a sell out but it is only fair that ST holders get first pick of the seats available

1 hour ago, The Treasurer said:

I know it won't be a sell out but it is only fair that ST holders get first pick of the seats available

Why?

You only paid for a seat for league games.

We_are_the_Hearts
9 minutes ago, cheetah said:

Why?

You only paid for a seat for league games.

Exactly. Our ST holders are awfy precious about their wee seat

been here before
15 hours ago, ramrod said:

I'll be on holiday for the Utd game and hobnobbing with the gentry in hospitality for the Stenny game ,hope the  Hoi Polloi manage to get sorted out for the cheap seats ?

Using the phrase "the hoi polloi" is always a good indicator of true hoi polloi reaching above their station.

Cheers

been here before

Tuesday if memory serves.

The Treasurer
1 hour ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

Exactly. Our ST holders are awfy precious about their wee seat

As only the main stand and Gorgie stands are open, a lot of ST holders (including me) won't get their own "wee seat"

I believe it's only right that those who have committed to supporting the team by buying an ST get the chance to get the best seats before there is a general sale.

Nothing to do with "being precious"

We_are_the_Hearts
14 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

As only the main stand and Gorgie stands are open, a lot of ST holders (including me) won't get their own "wee seat"

I believe it's only right that those who have committed to supporting the team by buying an ST get the chance to get the best seats before there is a general sale.

Nothing to do with "being precious"

Should be based on Loyalty points

been here before
27 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Still hospitality tickets left. Some good deals on offer with free entry for 1 child per adult ticket

I looked at that but its the 'ticket included'. Anyone got ine of these? Are they decent seats?

Hospitality seats tend to be the lower rows 11-14 of sections P, R, S Upper Main Stand unless using Gorgie 

Good view unless you prefer being higher up. 

Edited by Mikey1874

5 minutes ago, been here before said:

Aye I know.

Im asking if anyones bought these are they decent seats.

Sorry not sure. Bought the executive lounge but details will be posted out next week

5 hours ago, been here before said:

Using the phrase "the hoi polloi" is always a good indicator of true hoi polloi reaching above their station.

That's me 

bigladatthebackpost

No mention of away tickets anywhere yet. Anyone know the score with these? Kids are desperate to go to Cowdenbeath.

I know, I know...

been here before
1 minute ago, bigladatthebackpost said:

No mention of away tickets anywhere yet. Anyone know the score with these? Kids are desperate to go to Cowdenbeath.

I know, I know...

No, there's been no mention.

bigladatthebackpost

Thanks. Reading through 8 pages of debate about technicalities, I wondered if I'd missed it as my eyes glazed over.

...a bit disco
31 minutes ago, bigladatthebackpost said:

Thanks. Reading through 8 pages of debate about technicalities, I wondered if I'd missed it as my eyes glazed over.

Apparently it's a flat ticket price for all our games (according to Cowdenbeath) so £12 each for the away games as well.

No sign of when they are going on sale though.

4 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

Apparently it's a flat ticket price for all our games (according to Cowdenbeath) so £12 each for the away games as well.

No sign of when they are going on sale though.

Cowdenbeath are on holiday just now

23 hours ago, been here before said:

Aye I know.

Im asking if anyones bought these are they decent seats.

Got the tickets and section pr row 16 so pretty good seats

been here before
1 hour ago, Newton51 said:

Got the tickets and section pr row 16 so pretty good seats

Cheers man. 

At the risk of sounding like Im from Lanarkshire- did you get to choose them or was it pot luck?

21 minutes ago, been here before said:

Cheers man. 

At the risk of sounding like Im from Lanarkshire- did you get to choose them or was it pot luck?

Haha yeah was pot luck. Was the executive lounge package. Think the sky lounge is further back nearer the new directors box

Lord Beni of Gorgie
22 minutes ago, Lambo85 said:

Do tickets go on general sale this morning?

Ticket sales have been atrocious so far.

I'll be honest, I forgot all about it and got my one yesterday. Premium for 12 quid, well worth it.

Surprised there's no word on away tickets.  I'm in Scotland when we're playing East Fife so hoping for an announcement soon.  

3 minutes ago, Stanley_ said:

Surprised there's no word on away tickets.  I'm in Scotland when we're playing East Fife so hoping for an announcement soon.  

People at clubs have been on holiday. These are part time clubs. 

Maybe next week but it is 4 weeks till Cowdenbeath and nearly 6 weeks till East Fife. 

2 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

People at clubs have been on holiday. These are part time clubs. 

Maybe next week but it is 4 weeks till Cowdenbeath and nearly 6 weeks till East Fife. 

Totally fair enough.  I'm just being impatient because I don't live in Scotland now so get to fewer matches and I'm hoping I'll be able to go to the East Fife game (I know the capacity is pretty small).

The Cowdenbeath match will be pay at the gate but The East Fife match there will be some kind of loyalty point system in place as we will only be allocated about 900 tickets.

portobellojambo1
6 hours ago, Lambo85 said:

The Cowdenbeath match will be pay at the gate but The East Fife match there will be some kind of loyalty point system in place as we will only be allocated about 900 tickets.

You are right in both cases for the away games. The Cowdenbeath game does look as if it will be pay at the gate and the East Fife game will be on a loyalty points basis, but this hasn't been set yet by HMFC.

For the two home games is it the same as the start of last season, where it will initially be only the main stand open or are seats available in all stands this time round (i.e. can you purchase your own seat if a ST holder in the Wheatfield, for example).

Edited by portobellojambo1

portobellojambo1
1 minute ago, farin said:

M.S. & G.R For Utd game, MS only for stenny with additional seats a possibility depending on demand. 

Thank you.

1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

I was wondering if were playing a game on the free slot when we don't play. 

We are. Sat 20 July. Cambridge at Largs National Training Centre. Closed doors.

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/latest-hearts-news/hearts-face-pre-season-meeting-with-former-hibs-manager-colin-calderwood-1-4951864

Getting tickets will be tricky.  Might need ladders instead.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So 3 rounds of fixtures done, though there are two games tomorrow, 2 to go.

3 groups could still have a team with maximum points =12. Includes Arbroath who need to still beat Hibs at Easter Road.

Livingston and Hibs could still get 11 points, same as Hearts. 

Partick and Inverness could get 10 points.

2 wins and Hearts will probably be seeded. 

Edited by Mikey1874

letsalldothebeattie

Some results today. Brilliant result for Edinburgh City beating Dunfermline & EK beating St Mirren albeit on Pens 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
53 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

3 groups could still have a team with maximum points =12. Includes Arbroath who need to still beat Hibs at Easter Road.

Yeah. St Johnstone win tomorrow helps. 2 decent wins and I reckon we will be good for a seeding 

TyphoonJambo

Need a good jambo turnout at fester on tuesday to cheer on Arbroath. 

56 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

2 wins and a few goals and in my opinion there is no doubt we will be seeded not probably..it may be certain after tomorrow

Our friends from Leith really need to win midweek and even if they do they could still go out if they lose on the Friday night away to Elgin

FarmerTweedy
56 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Yeah. St Johnstone win tomorrow helps. 2 decent wins and I reckon we will be good for a seeding 

Two 1-0 wins for us and we'll be seeded. You can take that to the bank!