Man Utd Legends (NHR)

JJ93

Watched a bit of this was not bad, I don't know about Cole but he had a Kidney transplant in 2017 so possibly to do with that !!

Edited by steve123

Samuel Camazzola

Beckham hasn't lost his ability to ping passes and crosses. Still a delight to watch. Good finish from him too. 

Scholes' disallowed effort was some finish too. 

How sad that all you Man U lovers are orgasming over the that tattoo ridden narcisstic tosser Beckham. You are all living in the past as I am with thoughts of Jimmy Wardaugh a real footballer.

7 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Beckham hasn't lost his ability to ping passes and crosses. Still a delight to watch. Good finish from him too. 

Scholes' disallowed effort was some finish too. 

Beckham was an absolutely fantastic player..

Scholes was different class too.

It should have been ten
6 minutes ago, Killinman said:

How sad that all you Man U lovers are orgasming over the that tattoo ridden narcisstic tosser Beckham. You are all living in the past as I am with thoughts of Jimmy Wardaugh a real footballer.

This! Beckham well overrated, not even world class. 

3 minutes ago, Killinman said:

How sad that all you Man U lovers are orgasming over the that tattoo ridden narcisstic tosser Beckham. You are all living in the past as I am with thoughts of Jimmy Wardaugh a real footballer.

All you Man U lovers?  :rofl:

You made only the third response to the thread!

Show me ‘all’ the others.

ps. Your hero’s surname is spelt ‘Wardhaugh’.

3 hours ago, JJ93 said:

https://www.manutd.com/en/news/detail/match-report-man-utd-v-bayern-munich-treble-reunion-2019

I saw they had a legends game v Bayern. Looks fun and we should do this.. would be great to see Skacel in maroon again.

I see the Ole game on in the 1st minute for Cole. Any idea why?

Cole’s appearance was for purely for the occasion. He had a kidney transplant 2 years ago and couldn’t have played.

kingantti1874
46 minutes ago, Killinman said:

Seems like a nice guy tbh. 

Samuel Camazzola
12 hours ago, It should have been ten said:

This! Beckham well overrated, not even world class. 

Depends what the benchmark for world class is. 

In my view, he was definitely world class and possibly under-rated by those outwith the game. Those who played with him couldn't talk highly enough of him. 

I didn't think he would become a leader after playing under Robson, Bruce, Cantona, Keane, Adams and Shearer but he stepped up and led by example. Capello admitted he made a big mistake with the way he treated him and praised his attitude when many others with a huge profile would have spat the dummy.