Scott Brown's inability to win with dignity...

Section Q

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kiwidoug

• oi oi

• Section Q

• Inch Hearts

Top Posters In This Topic

Jambothump

Scott Brown would have been happy to play for Atlectico Madrid in 1974, not one member of that Celtic team or before would have had anything to do with him. Billy McNeil, Steve Chalmers, has he any idea, how much he shames them and their families memories.

Jimmy  Johnstone, great player and entertainer, sb, would just have crippled him and got away with it in todays,media oriented supporting game. ?

Ronald Villiers

I reckon Brown was trying to get Uche to take a swing at him to land him in hot water.  Good on the big man for not taking the bait.  The wee Sevco guy Kent bitch slapped him.  Imagine what Uche could do.  Complete scumbag ned!

Would give Broonaldo 5 shots to spell dignity.

Money would be safe

He could spell "likesy or ken" i would guess

22games nro

Tell you why he did it

he knew it was right in front of the hearts fans

he knew the celtic fans would lap it up,

he thinks it being on the telly makes him look hard

you know under his breath he's shouting " look at me, look at me"

bottom line,would he have done that out of sight in the tunnel for example ??

I think we all know the answer to that one, not a chance.

he will be the 1st to complain if he's out in Edinburgh one night and he gets a slap. playing with fire and all that.

King Of The Cat Cafe
1 hour ago, buzzbomb said:

A classless Ned. The perfect captain for that Ned club and set of fans. 

You forgot to add...

"and now with the perfect manager in charge."

6 minutes ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

You forgot to add...

"and now with the perfect manager in charge."

True mate.

On 26/05/2019 at 16:02, John Findlay said:

Drew Busby would have halved him. The end.

True and it would have been done quietly with SB found unconscious lying in a pile of his own pish with the game continuing up the other end of the park and no one within 30 yards of him. TV will of course find the culprit but not before the St Johns Ambulance crew are in attendance with a stretcher trying to ascertain if SB is still actually alive or popped off this mortal coil.  

46 minutes ago, 22games nro said:

Tell you why he did it

he knew it was right in front of the hearts fans

he knew the celtic fans would lap it up,

he thinks it being on the telly makes him look hard

you know under his breath he's shouting " look at me, look at me"

bottom line,would he have done that out of sight in the tunnel for example ??

I think we all know the answer to that one, not a chance.

he will be the 1st to complain if he's out in Edinburgh one night and he gets a slap. playing with fire and all that.

For his safety I would recommend his night out to be in the east of Edinburgh.  Hes one of them and they are welcome to him 

Here's a quote from  Evening News Online from Uche. Kinda puts Brown in his place as a pathetic specimin:-

Ikpeazu refused to go into detail over what happened with Scott Brown after the final whistle.

The Celtic captain was booked for comments made to Ikpeazu, moments after the pair had been involved in a strong tackle.

“It’s irrelevant now, there is no point in me answering the question,” Ikpeazu said. “Scott Brown is Scott Brown.

“I don’t want to go over it. He knows what he did, so I’m not going to go over it. Credit to them, they won the treble treble.”

John Findlay
52 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

Here's a quote from  Evening News Online from Uche. Kinda puts Brown in his place as a pathetic specimin:-

Ikpeazu refused to go into detail over what happened with Scott Brown after the final whistle.

The Celtic captain was booked for comments made to Ikpeazu, moments after the pair had been involved in a strong tackle.

“It’s irrelevant now, there is no point in me answering the question,” Ikpeazu said. “Scott Brown is Scott Brown.

“I don’t want to go over it. He knows what he did, so I’m not going to go over it. Credit to them, they won the treble treble.”

That's what you call class and dignity.

King Of The Cat Cafe
2 hours ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Really think there is something badly wrong with the guy mentally. 

Maybe he is just getting with the vibes and setting out his stall to be FHM.

Future Hibs Manager.

A perfect match; they're in the same class, after all.

sidjamesbottle
4 hours ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

Maybe he is just getting with the vibes and setting out his stall to be FHM.

Future Hibs Manager.

A perfect match; they're in the same class, after all.

He is finished as a player and he knows it just his way of keeping himself in the limelight |

I'm seriously looking for Scott Brown to be taken out in either an on or off the ball challenge first game of the season (it's usually us).

I STILL have fond memories of Julian Brelier taking him out at Tynecastle (and I don't mean for a refreshing drink) after Brown got big Jankauskas sent off at Easter Rd in a previous game. 

As for Scott Browns social life he hardly ever goes out but when he does he has 'Hibs Boy' with him as his minder. You'll see him out more at kids football events, charity nights (celtibs/hibstic related) where the chances of him being challenged are very slim. 

August Landmesser
1 hour ago, dannymack said:

I'm seriously looking for Scott Brown to be taken out in either an on or off the ball challenge first game of the season (it's usually us).

I STILL have fond memories of Julian Brelier taking him out at Tynecastle (and I don't mean for a refreshing drink) after Brown got big Jankauskas sent off at Easter Rd in a previous game. 

As for Scott Browns social life he hardly ever goes out but when he does he has 'Hibs Boy' with him as his minder. You'll see him out more at kids football events, charity nights (celtibs/hibstic related) where the chances of him being challenged are very slim. 

A Kenny Miller on Kevin McHattie type challenge would do very nicely, particularly if it was right in front of Section N.

Could we get Adao back on an emergency loan for one game only? 

Jasonauskas

I'd love Uche to challenge him to a round in the ring for a worthy charity,  it'd be bliss!

andyscott82

If Scott Brown was to ‘somehow’ end up in a crumpled heap on the Tynecastle turf, in clear distress and considerable pain, unable to regain his feet without help, I’d hope that it would be caught on camera for posterity and celebrated by people the length and breadth of the country for years to come.