The Morning After

Craig Gordons Gloves

Pans Jambo
23 hours ago, sadj said:

Jesus H. Christ.....

We finished 6th none of tjis it was really anything lower. Add to that in your frothing at the gash to try and make a point you can’t count.... Have a few weeks off ?

I will mate. Still no a happy clapper though. I dont settle for mediocrity. If I did I would support hibs. Maybe youre happy about our club being pish. Im not. 

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• busby1985

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• wavydavy

• Alex Kintner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Pans Jambo said:

I will mate. Still no a happy clapper though. I dont settle for mediocrity. If I did I would support hibs. Maybe youre happy about our club being pish. Im not. 

I’m no different as a fan to a player I want to win every single game. I don’t lose my shit tho , I said last summer it wasn't going to be a great season we’d see stability but it would be next year before we would see decent progress anything this year was a bonus. 

Watching the highlights again now...obviously not a penalty but why on earth is Zlamal even coming off his line in the first place. Wasn’t even much danger given the angle Edouard was at and Berra was there covering. 

Second goal, Berra should have just rifled the ball into orbit. 

Still disappointed that Haring didnt bury the header but not critical.  He was one of the walking wounded which seriously hampered the vast majority of our season.

We deserve to be a lot luckier in that regard next season.  Injuries and ailments are part of the game but we had that in great excess, particularly to our most significant players.

On 27/05/2019 at 11:18, upgotheheads said:

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/latest-hearts-news/scottish-cup-final-can-you-spot-yourself-in-our-hearts-fans-gallery-1-4934787?page=4

Some nice photos here, pity some arseholes carrying an Ulster flag managed to find their way into a few of them. I wonder who they really support?

Do us a favour guys and P155 off.

Maybe they are Northern Irish, supporting the NI players, and asserting their nationality? Just a thought

upgotheheads
8 minutes ago, HMFC 86 said:

Maybe they are Northern Irish, supporting the NI players, and asserting their nationality? Just a thought

Aye, and the guy beside him waving the union Flag was just a coincidence.

Several mornings after and I'm still despondent. It's the rank, rotten unfairness of it that bothers me the most.

Where's the Compliance Officer when she's actually needed? Where's the calls for VAR? Where's the media outcry for Edouard's simulation? Where's Richard Gordon wailing for him to be deported? Where's Michael Stewart actually making a comment on this, rather than the manager? Surely Celtic's much-vaunted treble-treble being achieved through blatant cheatery is worthy of some discussion?

But nothing. Not a cheep. 

Any Celtic fan mentioning it to me is going to be made well aware that their treble this year is as tainted as any of the EBT-enhanced Hun titles that they so willingly gnashed their tooth about in that era.