Next Seasons Squad

Jambomuzz

siegementality
1 minute ago, JamboAl said:

Precisely.

Well I’ll leave it to the people in control of the budget to get the best value for money this time. Because we’ve wasted plenty of money on shite.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• siegementality

• JamboAl

• Agentjambo

• Jambof3tornado

Who we sign is purely down to the management side of our club....there are literally hundreds of players out there who we could sign either from the UK or abroad..remember though if Brexit happens there will be changes also to who we can sign

We need a squad cull not only to free up space for new signings but also to create space for what we hope will be a number of younger 'in house' players breaking through

Cochrane, Hickey, Smith, Keena, McDonald, Irving, Zanatta should be part of the first team squad rather than signing another journeyman or two to simply give you numbers in depth..there are a couple more who hopefully will be injury free by the start of the season

There are the obvious players who can and will leave..Doyle, Hughes, Shaughnessy, Mitchell

Others may well move on..would we really miss Bozanic, Edwards, Brandon, Godinho,  (Garruccio has a bad injury and will be out until next year)

Decisions re players like Vanacek, Lee, Wighton need to be taken

There is the other added factor of possible departures.. question marks re Souttar, Djoum for example..I would like both to stay

A start has been made in the signing of Halkett, White is a bit of a gamble but at least in a position we need someone to establish themselves in

Pace is a major part of the modern game and I'd like to see a forward with pace signed , .maybe a wide player and that impossible dream type box to box midfielder who chips in with goals

We need also to look at the goalkeeping position

Wishing we do not have to make changes is all and well but in this day and age every season will see changes made on a far more regular basis than in the past

1 minute ago, siegementality said:

Well I’ll leave it to the people in control of the budget to get the best value for money this time. Because we’ve wasted plenty of money on shite.

Coward.

siegementality
1 minute ago, JamboAl said:

Coward.

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

1 minute ago, siegementality said:

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Another magnificent, positive contribution.  Well done!

grumpyespana
7 hours ago, iain ferguson said:

For me, he got involved when he should have been letting his defenders deal with it. He was well out of his goal and wide. No need for him to be there.

Think back to the week before against that lot when he stayed on his line the lad blasted it past him then he is thinking this time I am coming out to narrow the angle as you only have a split second to do it mind you it was a soft penalty it didnie look like any contact was made the lad was cute and left his leg in.

siegementality
7 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Another magnificent, positive contribution.  Well done!

You’re welcome!

Now, Given we’ve already established not knowing the budget available is a bit of a stumbling block, you still want me to name players not knowing whether we could afford them, or actually afford better? Not knowing if there is money to pay a transfer fee or not. To what end? So you can prattle on in the JiH style of posting you’ve adopted (very original by the way!) asking question after question. Na, no thanks.

If you are happy with the squad we have then you crack on. If you think we haven’t wasted money on players then crack on. In fact here’s an idea, just crack on.

As much as it was a really disappointing season I don't think we're far away from being a good team.

Replacing Walker, Milinkovic and Lafferty with Clare, Wighton and Vanecek has really cost. We really lack any sort of attacking threat, particularly against teams who sit in.

Rudi5kaceldream1ng
5 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

I totally agree. 

Zlamal is not in the same class as Gordon. 

I would welcome him back in a heartbeat. 

Gordon can come back no problem but bobby is a good keeper. Rousset was also a good keeper and we didn’t bin him after his mare in 1996.

wheatfield to sheffield
5 hours ago, MattyK82 said:

We lost 5-0 to Hamilton?! When did this happen? ?

Woops Livingston

1 hour ago, siegementality said:

You’re welcome!

Now, Given we’ve already established not knowing the budget available is a bit of a stumbling block, you still want me to name players not knowing whether we could afford them, or actually afford better? Not knowing if there is money to pay a transfer fee or not. To what end? So you can prattle on in the JiH style of posting you’ve adopted (very original by the way!) asking question after question. Na, no thanks.

If you are happy with the squad we have then you crack on. If you think we haven’t wasted money on players then crack on. In fact here’s an idea, just crack on.

Firstly I didn't say I was happy with the squad but understand how you would make up these things to try and enhance your argument.  A dismal fail!

You appear to be the master of hindsight and seem to glory in the fact that some signings do not work out.

Every signing is a gamble but when you're operating in the bottom end of the market, as we have been doing, the risks of failure are more likely and consequently will turn out to be a waste of money.  Money helps but is not a guarantee as Celtic have found out.  Unsuccessful signings include Compper (£1.5m), Gamboa (£1m) and Koussa (£3m) which 'Tic fans would have berated the club for except they haven't because the team's been winning.

A month or so ago Mulraney was getting pelters on here as was Edwards, even as recent as a fortnight ago: yesterday they were two of our better players and many posters are looking at a menu of humble pie.

I also see why you say "Na, no thanks".    You are a genius with hindsight but running away like a coward when put on the spot about new players, or similar type of players, you would want and who are GUARANTEED not to turn out shite and a waste of money.

Edited by JamboAl

siegementality
2 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Firstly I didn't say I was happy with the squad but understand how you would make up these things to try and enhance your argument.  A dismal fail!

You appear to be the master of hindsight and seem to glory in the fact that some signings do not work out.

Every signing is a gamble but when you're operating in the bottom end of the market, as we have been doing, the risks of failure are more likely and consequently will turn out to be a waste of money.  Money helps but is not a guarantee as Celtic have found out.  Unsuccessful signings include Compper (£1.5m), Gamboa (£1m) and Koussa (£3m) which 'Tic fans would have berated the club for except they haven't because the team's been winning.

A month or so ago Mulraney was getting pelters on here as was Edwards, even as recent as a fortnight ago: yesterday they were two of our better players and many posters are looking at a menu of humble pie.

I also see why you say "Na, no thanks".    You are a genius with hindsight but running away like a coward when put on the spot about new players, or

similar type of players, you would want and who are GUARANTEED not to turn out shite and a waste of money.

A coward ?????????????????????????????????????????? More than happy to discuss that face to face.

6 hours ago, Cruyff Turn said:

He never played in the LC semi. That was Amankwa. 

Agree though, Mulraney has turned into a quality winger. Still needs to improve but he’s been getting better all the time.

?

5 minutes ago, siegementality said:

A coward ?????????????????????????????????????????? More than happy to discuss that face to face.

Just tell us your thoughts on here and stop being so evasive.

I'm sure CL and co are desperate to read your pearls of wisdom to assist with plans for the coming season.

Out : Doyle, Hughes, Shaugnessy, Mitchell, Lee, Djoum, McLean, Wighton and Vanecek.

In : Goalie, 2 midfielders, 2 wingers, 2 strikers.

siegementality
7 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Just tell us your thoughts on here and stop being so evasive.

I'm sure CL and co are desperate to read your pearls of wisdom to assist with plans for the coming season.

Gary McKay Steven.

19/05/2012

Players I would keep

zlamal

Smith

Berra

Souttar

Halkett

Dikamona

Hickey

Garuccio

White

Haring

Djoum

Edwards

Cochrane

Irving

Lee 

Bozanic

C.Smith

Clare

Mcdonald

Morrison

Mulraney

Zanatta

Uche

Vanecek

Naismith

Keena

Out

Brandon

Godinho

Wighton

Doyle

In

New GK

New RB

RM

LM

Goalscoring midfielder 

Pacey Striker

26 minutes ago, siegementality said:

Gary McKay Steven.

That's a name I reckon few would disagree with but I suspect we might need one or two more if we want to see off the Ugly Sisters.

Would quite like either Kyle McAllister or Paul McMullan (or both) to come in as wingers. Both seem like the tricky, direct types who could cause damage and get the ball to the byline and near Uche.

siegementality
1 hour ago, JamboAl said:

That's a name I reckon few would disagree with but I suspect we might need one or two more if we want to see off the Ugly Sisters.

Naismith permanently and MacKay-Steven. Two quality signings. The rest just need to be upgrades on what is leaving. 

We we will have a bigger budget based on less expenditure on the stand and cup run money

In my opinion we adopt a Liverpool approach. A couple of quality signings - within our budget - a year and build the squad up with quality proven players and promising youngsters over a few seasons.

We we need to move away from this scattergun, take a punt approach and go for proven quality at our level with a mixture of youth.

Look at the 1998 cup

winning team. Quality foreigners (Salvatore, Adam, Flogel), exciting, well scouted Scottish players, Hamilton, Cameron, Weir and McCann and home grown talent Naysmith and Ritchie. It’s a formula that has worked and will work again.

Signing a English League 1 player in the hope that they will adapt to Scottish football won’t work in volume. Taking a punt of some foreign player based oh Wyscout or YouTube doesn’t work.

In the absence of huge amounts of money the success of the club will be based on the hard work, effor and judgement of the management team. In my opinion their judgement in relation to players has been questionable for at least three seasons.

Edited by siegementality

14 minutes ago, siegementality said:

Naismith permanently and MacKay-Steven. Two quality signings. The rest just need to be upgrades on what is leaving. 

We we will have a bigger budget based on less expenditure on the stand and cup run money

In my opinion we adopt a Liverpool approach. A couple of quality signings - within our budget - a year and build the squad up with quality proven players and promising youngsters over a few seasons.

We we need to move away from this scattergun, take a punt approach and go for proven quality at our level with a mixture of youth.

Look at the 1998 cup

winning team. Quality foreigners (Salvatore, Adam, Flogel), exciting, well scouted Scottish players, Hamilton, Cameron, Weir and McCann and home grown talent Naysmith and Ritchie. It’s a formula that has worked and will work again.

Signing a English League 1 player in the hope that they will adapt to Scottish football won’t work in volume. Taking a punt of some foreign player based oh Wyscout or YouTube doesn’t work.

In the absence of huge amounts of money the success of the club will be based on the hard work, effor and judgement of the management team. In my opinion their judgement in relation to players has been questionable for at least three seasons.

But CL has already said he's looking to sign 3 or 4 (or was it 4 or 5?) new signings who will be an upgrade.  We have already signed Halkett and SN seems to be "in the bag".

Beyond GMS who do think might fit the bill and be guaranteed to be successes?

siegementality
5 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

But CL has already said he's looking to sign 3 or 4 (or was it 4 or 5?) new signings who will be an upgrade.  We have already signed Halkett and SN seems to be "in the bag".

Beyond GMS who do think might fit the bill and be guaranteed to be successes?

Mate. I already have a full time job.  I haven’t got time to ***** about pretending to be a football manager with unknown budgets.

Less gambles and more players who have proven experience at an SPL level. Success is relative. You get what you pay for, or should do. We have had too many players who have been - financially - a disaster. While some clubs can afford that, we can’t.

2 minutes ago, siegementality said:

Mate. I already have a full time job.  I haven’t got time to ***** about pretending to be a football manager with unknown budgets.

Less gambles and more players who have proven experience at an SPL level. Success is relative. You get what you pay for, or should do. We have had too many players who have been - financially - a disaster. While some clubs can afford that, we can’t.

Mate, I know you don't have time - or any idea either.

Every signing is a gamble and if you want players with proven SPL experience you're working in a seriously limited field.  I'll get you a spade before you run off.

3 hours ago, Rudi5kaceldream1ng said:

Gordon can come back no problem but bobby is a good keeper. Rousset was also a good keeper and we didn’t bin him after his mare in 1996.

Is Gordon injured? Noticed he wasn’t even on the bench for Celtic yesterday.

Id rather we tried to sign Zander Clark than Gordon.

Edited by amadjambo

6 minutes ago, siegementality said:

We have no need to gamble now so I think you can rest easy. We're looking for quality in a few key positions only this summer. It's the first time in 5 years we can say that. Championship = new squad. Promotion = new squad. Two manager changes = two new squads. Finally we have a stable core of players to build on and youngsters with a genuine chance of getting a lot of game time.

Levein has said he's thinking of two strikers and more creativity, which to me also means a winger and attacking midfielder. Budge also said she expects a quiet summer. That means all of the recruitment staff focused on finding those 3 or 4 quality players, as well as filling any gaps due to players leaving as needed. Sounds good to me. 

Jamboscanbevicius
8 hours ago, Holyrood_Hearts said:

Jordan Archer? No thanks. I’d rather get Jack Hamilton back! 

All about opinions... I’d rather have Marshall or Gordon (if available) but Archer is a good age, still developing for a GK, and better than what we have IMO.

Craig Gordon has been attending the Edinburgh Clinic on a regular basis for treatment for at least the last 6 months

Sorry but its a no from me...he's 36 and has injury problems........without them maybe but then again he'd be with another side if he did not have those problems

WheatfieldWarrior
15 hours ago, jamboinglasgow said:

I dont understand how people think Bobby is not good enough. Yes he had a few mistakes this season but no more then is normal for a good goalkeeper in this league. He has been a fantastic shot stopper, a strong goalkeeper in the box and good presence at the back. 

He does a masterclass in timewasting as well.

19/05/2012
5 hours ago, Jamboscanbevicius said:

All about opinions... I’d rather have Marshall or Gordon (if available) but Archer is a good age, still developing for a GK, and better than what we have IMO.

Jordan Archer is a bomb scare have you seen some of the mistakes he has made for millwall. Makes Jack Hamilton look like a safe pair of hands. Think it was Sunderland v Millwall game watch him in that 

46 minutes ago, 19/05/2012 said:

Jordan Archer is a bomb scare have you seen some of the mistakes he has made for millwall. Makes Jack Hamilton look like a safe pair of hands. Think it was Sunderland v Millwall game watch him in that 

My take as well . Archer is a horrific excuse for a goalkeeper

Found this video, some are comical and doesn't even include his howlers for Scotland.

Edited by Alan_R

19 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Clare needs to go, as does McLean.

Clare was an embarrassment yesterday. I respect McLean for his running and he helped with a really good press but his touch and hold up play was laughable. No longer a footballer.

Clare was an embarrassment- his work rate for a cup final was disgraceful. Just lazy. 

johnking123
22 minutes ago, Alan_R said:

Found this video, some are comical and doesn't even include his howlers for Scotland.

:rofl:

siegementality
10 hours ago, JamboAl said:

Mate, I know you don't have time - or any idea either.

Every signing is a gamble and if you want players with proven SPL experience you're working in a seriously limited field.  I'll get you a spade before you run off.

Yawn!!! I’m not working in a limited field, the management at Hearts are. Hopefully they’ll do their job better this time.

Edited by siegementality

If and we should be after a keeper then I’d be interested in either the Livi or St Johnstone keeper rather than an old injury prone has been like CG.

Throw in St Mirren Kyle McCallister, Dundee United Paul McMullan an attacking CM and a pacy/direct goal getting striker then I’m happy as Larry.

Wouldn't mind GMS but feel he’s got better offers ahead.

All down to money eh!

Jamboscanbevicius
3 hours ago, Alan_R said:

Ooft... that is not a pretty show reel. He has looked decent the times I’ve seen him, and potentially has another 10 years so is still developing. But I agree that some of these gaffs are Zibi-esque!

To be honest, as much as I’d like to see big Craig back, I think David Marshall would be an outstanding signing. Unlike Craig he’s out of contract, doesn’t have Craig’s injury record, and has been at a high level for a long time. Would be a very reassuring presence at the back!

Edited by Jamboscanbevicius

Sub4TiddlerMurray

My ideal would be:

keep

Djoum

Naismith

Soutar

In

Craig Gordon (if fitness is ok)

Lee Wallace

2x strikers that are way better than Curtis Main

(I don't see the point on another midfielder given our young guys coming through)

Out

Doyle

Garuchio

Wighton

start every week where possible

Cochrane every match (he needs to build up confidence, strength and nous)

Connor Smith

Irvine (as with Cochrane, thsee talented young guys are our future engine room)

Sub4TiddlerMurray
3 hours ago, Andyp1874 said:

Clare was an embarrassment- his work rate for a cup final was disgraceful. Just lazy. 

... he set up our goal with a cute back-heel. He was signed to make a difference at key moments and he did that.

32 minutes ago, siegementality said:

Yawn!!! I’m not working in a limited field, the management at Hearts are. Hopefully they’ll do their job better this time.

No wonder you're tired with all the slavering, contradictory p*sh you're spouting.

You say Hearts are working in a limited field, yet you want them to sign more players with proven SPL experience. Is that not a limited field?

I want players who are likely to be an upgrade and couldn't care less if they have SPL experience or not.  What matter is whether they are likely to do well for us.

Everybody, well almost everybody, on this board hopes they'll do their job better AT ANY GIVEN TIME but, as I've said, there are no guarantees that any player will be a success in a new team.  You seem to know better but are extremely shy about telling us who they might be (within what we guess our budget might be).  I wonder why.

36 minutes ago, Sub4TiddlerMurray said:

... he set up our goal with a cute back-heel. He was signed to make a difference at key moments and he did that.

Hickey and Djoum set up the move leading to the back heel from Clare slightly different.

40 minutes ago, Sub4TiddlerMurray said:

My ideal would be:

keep

Djoum

Naismith

Soutar

In

Craig Gordon (if fitness is ok)

Lee Wallace

2x strikers that are way better than Curtis Main

(I don't see the point on another midfielder given our young guys coming through)

Out

Doyle

Garuchio

Wighton

start every week where possible

Cochrane every match (he needs to build up confidence, strength and nous)

Connor Smith

Irvine (as with Cochrane, thsee talented young guys are our future engine room)

The three players you say to go out are all under contract so why would they leave?

The three young players you mention are all great prospects but unlikely to start especially if Djoum stays and Naismith signs and we have a fit Haring.

I take your point though they need to be involved more rather than just coming in for the odd game.

45 minutes ago, Sub4TiddlerMurray said:

Think would be involved in a lot more “key moments” if he got involved a bit more 

siegementality
22 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

No wonder you're tired with all the slavering, contradictory p*sh you're spouting.

You say Hearts are working in a limited field, yet you want them to sign more players with proven SPL experience. Is that not a limited field?

I want players who are likely to be an upgrade and couldn't care less if they have SPL experience or not.  What matter is whether they are likely to do well for us.

Everybody, well almost everybody, on this board hopes they'll do their job better AT ANY GIVEN TIME but, as I've said, there are no guarantees that any player will be a success in a new team.  You seem to know better but are extremely shy about telling us who they might be (within what we guess our budget might be).  I wonder why.

What a very strange character you are ??????? Very strange indeed.

You do realise, or at least I hope you do, that I could give you a list of twenty players who I would like Hearts to sign. In fact I could give you a list of 30, or 40, how many players names do you want? Seriously, just tell me how many players names. Do you want them all to begin with the same letter? Do you like modern names? Double-barrelled names? Names that are uni-sex names like Leigh, or Sam?

Now, and again I hope you do realise, I don’t think anyone at Hearts is sitting waiting on me naming players so they can run to Levein shouting “we’ve got a list!!!”. The point of this would appear only to be to satisfy your seemingly unhealthy obesssion with lists of names.

So, again, seeing as you are a bit slow on the uptake, if you look back on my attempts to have a half way sensible debate with you, you will see I actually provided you with a strategy based on the 98 model. Better than a list of out of contract players from Transfermarket, or naming some random ex Hearts player, or some pie in the sky player who’d cost fortunes.  But what you actually want, and I can only presume you have some OCD thing going on, is for me to just list players. A list of players with no knowledge of whether we could afford them.

As I’ve already said na, no thanks! 

24759366-DDF0-4D44-BB0A-5E8638077315.jpeg

10 minutes ago, siegementality said:

What a very strange character you are ??????? Very strange indeed.

You do realise, or at least I hope you do, that I could give you a list of twenty players who I would like Hearts to sign. In fact I could give you a list of 30, or 40, how many players names do you want? Seriously, just tell me how many players names. Do you want them all to begin with the same letter? Do you like modern names? Double-barrelled names? Names that are uni-sex names like Leigh, or Sam?

Now, and again I hope you do realise, I don’t think anyone at Hearts is sitting waiting on me naming players so they can run to Levein shouting “we’ve got a list!!!”. The point of this would appear only to be to satisfy your seemingly unhealthy obesssion with lists of names.

So, again, seeing as you are a bit slow on the uptake, if you look back on my attempts to have a half way sensible debate with you, you will see I actually provided you with a strategy based on the 98 model. Better than a list of out of contract players from Transfermarket, or naming some random ex Hearts player, or some pie in the sky player who’d cost fortunes.  But what you actually want, and I can only presume you have some OCD thing going on, is for me to just list players. A list of players with no knowledge of whether we could afford them.

As I’ve already said na, no thanks! 

24759366-DDF0-4D44-BB0A-5E8638077315.jpeg

I think I know who's making a tit of themselves.    When you get in trouble you attack the poster and avoid contributing to the issue - because you haven't a clue.

I didn't ask you for a list of 30/40 names.  I merely asked for some "for instance" names which understandably you refuse to give.  Now, if you know what shite we have signed, it is reasonable to assume you would have some idea of who we could/should have signed and who would have been guaranteed successes.

Please approach this a reasonable and constructive individual.  Our management may be reading this and, in your opinion, they desperately need help.  Be a good lad and help them.

PS - You need not restrict this to players with a proven SPL track record but feel free to do so if that is your preferred choice.

siegementality
17 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

I think I know who's making a tit of themselves.    When you get in trouble you attack the poster and avoid contributing to the issue - because you haven't a clue.

I didn't ask you for a list of 30/40 names.  I merely asked for some "for instance" names which understandably you refuse to give.  Now, if you know what shite we have signed, it is reasonable to assume you would have some idea of who we could/should have signed and who would have been guaranteed successes.

Please approach this a reasonable and constructive individual.  Our management may be reading this and, in your opinion, they desperately need help.  Be a good lad and help them.

PS - You need not restrict this to players with a proven SPL track record but feel free to do so if that is your preferred choice.

I’ve entertained you far longer than you deserve already.

As far as attacking the poster goes, you’ve twice accused me of being a coward. Now, cos I’m not daft, I know that was used as an attempt to get a rise and continue the debate. I indulged you in that. I even indulged you after you cowardly slid my offer of a face to face discussion. A coward accusing someone of being a coward, you certainly do irony! ????????????????????

Now, I’ve attached a list below. So, away and find yourself a packet of Kleenex, a pair of your mums old drawers and a nice quiet room somewhere. Enjoy yourself.

8CDBCA0B-5B84-4004-B486-538D9914F8FF.jpeg

9 minutes ago, siegementality said:

As far as attacking the poster goes, you’ve twice accused me of being a coward. Now, cos I’m not daft, I know that was used as an attempt to get a rise and continue the debate. I indulged you in that. I even indulged you after you cowardly slid my offer of a face to face discussion. A coward accusing someone of being a coward, you certainly do irony! ????????????????????

Now, I’ve attached a list below. So, away and find yourself a packet of Kleenex, a pair of your mums old drawers and a nice quiet room somewhere. Enjoy yourself.

8CDBCA0B-5B84-4004-B486-538D9914F8FF.jpeg

10 minutes ago, siegementality said:

I'm glad you see that as entertainment because watching you squirm is a bit sad and not really funny.  Back up your opinions with some substance.  A face to face is stupid because only you and I would know the outcome.  You posted online, not face to face, so why are you so reticent to flesh out the bones of your claims and share your superior knowledge with other fans?

I don't need Kleenex because I'm not in tears, my mum died a few years ago so I guess my sister will have disposed of her old drawers by now and I am in a quiet room, although reading your crap is not enjoyable

siegementality
6 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

I'm glad you see that as entertainment because watching you squirm is a bit sad and not really funny.  Back up your opinions with some substance.  A face to face is stupid because only you and I would know the outcome.  You posted online, not face to face, so why are you so reticent to flesh out the bones of your claims and share your superior knowledge with other fans?

I don't need Kleenex because I'm not in tears, my mum died a few years ago so I guess my sister will have disposed of her old drawers by now and I am in a quiet room, although reading your crap is not enjoyable

Boring!

Just read that Levein says we only need 4 new players this summer. Looks like we need quite a few more than 4 to me.

In

GK

CB

LB

CM

2 wingers 

2 strikers

Out

Hughes

Dikamona

Shaughnessy

Garrucio

Burns

Djoum

Doyle

Maclean

Wighton

I'd like to see someone with the courage to play an early pass forward from midfield like Stevie Fulton used to and someone else for midfield who can get past the strikers like Cameron used to. 

2 strikers to replace McLean and Wighton. 

A new goalie.

New manager and new coaches.

franko1874
10 minutes ago, Barack said:

Martin will be paid up, & told to vanish.

Thank feck!