Neil Lennon

The Internet

Celtic and Lennon go together perfectly....

He's an Oirsh lad with a hard luck story to tell who clearly has issues....

His next job will be????..............Probably back to mini Celtic now that Leanne has flown the nest. 

Edited by Hashimoto

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Inch Hearts

• JDK2020

• Thomaso

He's a poor football manager who has been found out after hiding behind smoke and mirrors. Won his first honours while RFC were imploding. Then had a period where his budget was multiple times the rest of Scottish football combined. Literally anyone could have managed Celtic to success during that period. Trashed Bolton Wanderers and got them relegated. Took over a successful Hibs side and they won promotion by doing what their previous manager had instilled in them, before poisoning the boardroom and dressing room there. Took over an unstoppable Brendan Rogers team who had used the massive resources available to put them so far in front of everyone else. It would take a little longer to turn that to shit, but he has now managed.

The sad thing is that meanwhile inside the evil empire, Gerrard and Co have grown to become a thoroughly competent football management team. Although working on a pittance compared to Timmy, (but much more than everyone else), they are achieving results and performances not seen since they gleefully splurged Hector's money. Gerrard will leave after the "success" of this season, but by that time, The Klan will put their hands in their pockets to keep the corpse that is Sevco on life support year after year.

Meanwhile for everyone else, it's "as you were". Sad.

Bazzas right boot

Imo He should retire for his own mental health and safety. 

He must be loaded. 

He's got issues, would not be surprised if I heard about him committing suicide in the nearish future. 

He needs to get out of the public setting for his own good and get professional help imo. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

48 minutes ago, Greenbank2 said:

He's a poor football manager who has been found out after hiding behind smoke and mirrors. Won his first honours while RFC were imploding. Then had a period where his budget was multiple times the rest of Scottish football combined. Literally anyone could have managed Celtic to success during that period. Trashed Bolton Wanderers and got them relegated. Took over a successful Hibs side and they won promotion by doing what their previous manager had instilled in them, before poisoning the boardroom and dressing room there. Took over an unstoppable Brendan Rogers team who had used the massive resources available to put them so far in front of everyone else. It would take a little longer to turn that to shit, but he has now managed.

The sad thing is that meanwhile inside the evil empire, Gerrard and Co have grown to become a thoroughly competent football management team. Although working on a pittance compared to Timmy, (but much more than everyone else), they are achieving results and performances not seen since they gleefully splurged Hector's money. Gerrard will leave after the "success" of this season, but by that time, The Klan will put their hands in their pockets to keep the corpse that is Sevco on life support year after year.

Bang on the money 

NaturalOrder74
11 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

Wonderful manager, great person and I hope he stays at Celtic until after December 20th. 

yeah I’m on the same page as you think he just needs another transfer window to sort the team out give him till the end of January at least wouldn’t rush him out the door anything, they’ve got a great away Europe record too 

The Old Tolbooth
1 hour ago, Greenbank2 said:

Cracking post 

2 hours ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

I said when Lennon first came to Scotland he would cause trouble on and off the pitch!

I look forward to the day that Scottish football gets shot of this horrible Ned!

He will be on sky, bt sport, prem sport so we will probably see more of those piss stained teeth than ever

1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

Imo He should retire for his own mental health and safety. 

He must be loaded. 

He's got issues, would not be surprised if I heard about him committing suicide in the nearish future. 

He needs to get out of the public setting for his own good and get professional help imo. 

The problems in his head started when he was hit on the shoulder by a coin which caused immediate facial tics and he collapsed immediately.  Even today he still has difficulty opening his mouth when being interviewed and mumbles like a ventriloquist's dummy.  I hope this does not force his retirement before the end of the year.  If it does Peter Lawwell will have the final postponed until Celtic find a suitable replacement.

21 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

The problems in his head started when he was hit on the shoulder by a coin which caused immediate facial tics and he collapsed immediately.  Even today he still has difficulty opening his mouth when being interviewed and mumbles like a ventriloquist's dummy.  I hope this does not force his retirement before the end of the year.  If it does Peter Lawwell will have the final postponed until Celtic find a suitable replacement.

Good to admire him for coming through the other side after that viscous attack. Lesser men,Stallone, Big Arnnie, etc would have crumbled. A real soldier and a role model for any young Tim.

Edited by TypoonJambo

Ainsley Harriott

I can't wait to see the horrible wee creteins face when we pump them on the 20th. Not an ounce of sympathy for him hes a prick through and through and I wish him all the worst.

3 hours ago, Greenbank2 said:

Spot on, I also think the last time Rangers(whatever carnation it was) won the league was during Lennons first spell as Celtic manager.

Under the floodlight

Lennon lacks any sort of tactical awareness,Celtic under his guidance, steamrolls over most teams in Scottish football.This is purely down to superiority in wages and the ineptitude of most managers in the SPFL.

He gets found out against managers with any sort of tactical ability even though  they may have a fraction of Celtics budget.

His coaching is poor also.

Laxalt and Duffy looked good for a couple of games,then have got progressively worse, Bolingoli and Hendry are getting rave reviews in the leagues they've gone to.

I hope he stays till after the cup final.

He is your 100% typical celtic player/fan always the vicTIM and never there fault. It's  in there DNA

Edited by Weebroon98

As funny as it is to see him in difficulty I am getting heartily sick of hearing about Lennon and seeing his sneering, snivelling face.

He is a moaning faced little ned with absolutely no class whatsoever.

There has been many another Irish player in the Scottish game and I'm struggling to think of another who has used his origins to attract and stoke up conflict and controversy, and feed his desperate need to play the victim.

I hope he fecks off and gives us all peace...

... after him and his team have completely imploded at Hampden. 😀

2 hours ago, JamboAl said:

Not the bullets and death threats playing for Northern Ireland then?  

He’s a wank but let’s not pretend there’s not utter cretins out there wanting to kill him. 

32 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

He’s a wank but let’s not pretend there’s not utter cretins out there wanting to kill him. 

The bullets and death threats that no other Irish player/manager has ever managed to attract.

The guy who went down holding his face and rolled on the ground after a coin hit him in the belly.

I have absolutely zero sympathy for the little skidmark.

24 minutes ago, JDK2020 said:

The bullets and death threats that no other Irish player/manager has ever managed to attract.

The guy who went down holding his face and rolled on the ground after a coin hit him in the belly.

I have absolutely zero sympathy for the little skidmark.

That would be because no other Northern Irishman has captained them and Celtic?

No sympathy over getting death threats because he went down when fans wrongly through coins at him and even attacked him on the pitch?  Seriously? 

7 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

No sympathy over getting death threats because he went down when fans wrongly through coins at him and even attacked him on the pitch?  Seriously? 

Seriously.

Had a wee look at Kerrydale Street to enjoy the seethe. Certainly they are a good bit more articulate than the RangerMedia forums. The dreaded Phil Mac Collywobbles has apparently been blogging about Lennon, but even KS have thrown him over now. I got a genuine laugh from this summary of Phake Phil;

"Why in November 2020 are we still referring to this guy as if there's the slightest chance he'll know more than someone you bump into on the 38 bus? Sat in a bedsit repeating what his two glove puppets tell him on his shampoo blog."

1 hour ago, Inch Hearts said:

Your humour bypass went well then.....

3 hours ago, Weebroon98 said:

He will be on sky, bt sport, prem sport so we will probably see more of those piss stained teeth than ever

🤢

32 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

On here defending a horrible character (just ask his ex girlfriend) like Lennon? Seriously?

3 hours ago, JamboAl said:

we don’t often agree Al but I love this post! 😂👍

I still think Lennon has the better squad than Sevco which to me means he's a dumpling as also evidenced by his 8-2 agg loss to Sparta and his lousy losses to AEK and Ferencvaros.  Not to mention sacked out of Bolton and Hibs. I don't particularly want Sevco to win anything but Lawwell and Desmond are serving it up to them on a plate. Gerrard is no brain of Britain either btw. 

Edited by JackLadd

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

I still think Lennon has the better squad than Sevco which to me means he's a dumpling as also evidenced by his 8-2 agg loss to Sparta and his lousy losses to AEK and Ferencvaros.  Not to mention sacked out of Bolton and Hibs. I don't particularly want Sevco to win anything but Lawwell and Desmond are serving it up to them on a plate. Gerrard is no brain of Britain either btw. 

Agree, but I think Gerrard has built a good team  over time. His progress has been steady. 

Many fans wanted him gone as well. 

10 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Agree, but I think Gerrard has built a good team  over time. His progress has been steady. 

Many fans wanted him gone as well. 

I bet any Scottish side could beat Lennon with the 45m wage bill Sevco run. Lennon is a dumpling.

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

I bet any Scottish side could beat Lennon with the 45m wage bill Sevco run. Lennon is a dumpling.

Not arguing that tbh, I just think Gérrard has done well and built a good team over time. 

Whether other managers could build a team or not is irrelevant, Gerrard has imo. The European results and performances have shown this imo. 

1 hour ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

On here defending a horrible character (just ask his ex girlfriend) like Lennon? Seriously?

Nah he’s a merchant banker.  Defending death threats and attacks on him though as it’s justifiable? Nah. 

Edited by Inch Hearts

Francis Albert

For a Catholic to play for NI was quite brave. And when he gave away a goal at Tynie to lose in the last minute to a huge chorus from three stands  of "there is only one Neil Lennon" he smiled on his way to the restart. Not my most hated OF player.

7 hours ago, Greenbank2 said:

Sounds about right

51 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

Nah he’s a merchant banker.  Defending death threats and attacks on him though as it’s justifiable? Nah. 

Sorry, not having sympathy with the tosser is not quite the same as "defending death threats" on him. 

No need to get more emotional than is necessary.  😀

3 minutes ago, JDK2020 said:

Sorry, not having sympathy with the tosser is not quite the same as "defending death threats" on him. 

No need to get more emotional than is necessary.  😀

You said he deserved what he gets?  

Just now, Inch Hearts said:

You said he deserved what he gets?  

Yeah.

So he got some "threats" from ass holes?

They're still ass holes, I'm not defending them.

8 hours ago, Greenbank2 said:

Great and very true analogy bud 👍

Skivingatwork

Really hoping his last game in charge is watching us lift the cup while he cries tears and snotters down the camera lens. Board then sack him and he disappears into oblivion taking his poisonous victim mentality with him.

6 minutes ago, Skivingatwork said:

Really hoping his last game in charge is watching us lift the cup while he cries tears and snotters down the camera lens. Board then sack him and he disappears into oblivion taking his poisonous victim mentality with him.

That would be delightful.  But the Celtic fans hate him so I would be more happy just winning the cup again.  Imagine the iconic pic of Craig and Robbie 14 years on. 

Imagine winning the cup with the added bonus of ousting that ginger twit out of Scottish football forever!

:yas::pleasing:

Make it so hearts! I certainly feel we have a chance here, Ginger nuts looks like he has completely lost the tics dressing room.

The players certainly seem to be trying to get him sacked. The fans reckon he is a dead man walking. I really hope he can stick in there until the 20th but it is not looking hopeful...I think Paul Lambert will be their next manager FWIW

Bazzas right boot
4 hours ago, Lfhearts said:

Take it that's tongue in cheek.

Who knows. 

Left his Scotland job a couple of weeks ago..