• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lloydy18

• Hectormasson

• Jambo 4 Ever

• Governor Tarkin

Jambo 4 Ever
12 hours ago, number witheld said:

Let’s not pretend that the behaviour of some hearts fans wasn’t horrific too. Saw a grown man run from rows back and spit right into the corporate boxes. Animal behaviour. Even in the face of Celtic fans cheering in the boxes can’t some folk control their behaviour at all? Embarrassing. 

Was also delighted that that folk were getting arrested for singing billy boys on the train homes. That pleased me. 

Football fans of all colours are failing in their ability to control themselves or act in a semi-decent manner when football is involved. It is frankly moronic the way grown people behave. 

I didn’t witness any of the behaviour discussed from Celtic fans luckily, but they clearly have their morons too from what folk are saying. Idiots who sat in the hearts end should be made example of in the courts. 

I dont buy into the one set of fans is worse than the other to be honest, some followers of football teams are just scumbags. 

Agreed 

also heard “hearts fans” singing Peado peado” towards the Celtic fans 

really no need 

The Real Maroonblood
11 minutes ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

Agreed 

really no need 

It’s just banter.

19 hours ago, Lloydy18 said:

Great post. The identify of HMFC lies in everything brilliant about the Club. Take your pick - the name, the badge, Edinburgh, Tynecastle, Maroon, the the songs, great players, Not so great players, McCraes battalion, great wins, near misses. 1874. All of it.  It’s brilliant. 

We have so much to be proud of.

Why can't people promote the great things about this fantastic club.

It really saddens me that our name is being dragged down by a few hundred bigots who are intent on turning us into Edinburgh Rangers.

Stephane Grappelli
20 hours ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

''Desmond Coyne''?

He'll be delighted at yesterday's result.

What makes you say that?

indianajones
Just now, The Real Maroonblood said:

I was being flippant.

Apologies - totally agree with you then! 

5 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Shite banter. 

It is but at least it's topical. 

That lot have some apologising and payments to make. 

The Real Maroonblood
Just now, indianajones said:

Apologies - totally agree with you then! 

:thumbsup:

I should’ve put a smiley.

The trouble in N2 and N3 was exclusively down to Debenture holders selling them to anyone they chose. Tony Macaroni has been quoted but there would be plenty others. Nothing to do with either Hearts or Hearts fans, despite what one of the Police Officers was trying to tell me when I questioned him about why a block of Celtic fans were in a Hearts section. Corporate greed at its best. I hope that Tony Macaroni and other Debenture holders who sold to the scum supporters hang their head in shame at the sight of that poor young girl and other young kids near the Celtic boy who was fighting with about 12 Police Officers including a WPC.

hope the Pepper spray has caused some damage.

12 hours ago, number witheld said:

Let’s not pretend that the behaviour of some hearts fans wasn’t horrific too. Saw a grown man run from rows back and spit right into the corporate boxes. Animal behaviour. Even in the face of Celtic fans cheering in the boxes can’t some folk control their behaviour at all? Embarrassing. 

Was also delighted that that folk were getting arrested for singing billy boys on the train homes. That pleased me. 

Football fans of all colours are failing in their ability to control themselves or act in a semi-decent manner when football is involved. It is frankly moronic the way grown people behave. 

I didn’t witness any of the behaviour discussed from Celtic fans luckily, but they clearly have their morons too from what folk are saying. Idiots who sat in the hearts end should be made example of in the courts. 

I dont buy into the one set of fans is worse than the other to be honest, some followers of football teams are just scumbags. 

So what you’re saying is you missed the below image, something that was happening right above your head and had nearly everybody in that section looking up towards it? You are also saying that you never saw any of the bother with the said corporate hospitality boxes, the ones that had stewards surrounding them by the end of the match because the celtic fans inside them wouldn’t and couldn’t behave themselves? You also missed the bother in the section closest the hearts dug out cause again, Celtic fans with tickets in the wrong end couldn’t behave themselves. Strange that you missed all that but managed to see a hearts fan spit on a Celtic fan? Very strange. You also took great delight in hearing Jambos where arrested but didn’t seem to mind Celtic fans cheering and goading in the hearts end?  Strange stuff. 

Kerrydale locked you out? 

97E638D4-B1B8-4421-B4FE-4E693FAEEFA2.jpeg

Haringshairband
45 minutes ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

Agreed 

really no need 

I admit I joined in with that. It's just a bit banter.

Jambo 4 Ever
11 minutes ago, Haringshairband said:

I admit I joined in with that. It's just a bit banter.

still quite disappointing - I don't think Ann Budge was too happy with it either

1 hour ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

Agreed 

really no need 

1 hour ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

@Jambo_in_Hamilton you are normally pretty good at reporting unacceptable fan behaviour. I assume you are all over this?

?

Haringshairband
5 minutes ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:
8 minutes ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

still quite disappointing - I don't think Ann Budge was too happy with it either

Oh well I'd better hang my head in shame then.

h-e-a-r-t-s

Walking to the game about 10 minutes from the ground and there were about half a dozen Celtic fans who had blood pouring from head wounds, had been jumped by a group of hearts fans moment earlier.  Shocking on all sides and the reason I won’t take my son to old firm games or neutral venue games.

Forever Hearts
9 minutes ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

I'm sure she'll live and get over the trauma of hearing a song. 

Some people seem very concerned about Hearts fans behaviour but not moved to make a comment in Scott Brown’s lack of Corinthian spirit. When’s the launch party?

Agreed 

really no need 

Was it not “Pedro, Pedro” hailing Peter Haring as he was being subbed?

Could be wrong....

Brave Hearts
24 minutes ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

What was Ann Budge be less happy about ?

Our fans chanting peado ?

Or

Celtic being associated with scum that carried out these atrocious behaviours ?

Jambo 4 Ever
5 minutes ago, Brave Hearts said:

What was Ann Budge be less happy about ?

Our fans chanting peado ?

Or

Celtic being associated with scum that carried out these atrocious behaviours ?

Both

Why sing about it?  just weird behaviour

Edited by Jambo_in_Hamilton

Brave Hearts
2 minutes ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

Both

To highlight that this disgusting behaviour that has taken place. 

Celtic, Scottish media, Scottish Parliament and Scottish Football associations are very reluctant to mention this subject or address the issue.

Jambo 4 Ever
2 minutes ago, Brave Hearts said:

To highlight that this disgusting behaviour that has taken place. 

Celtic, Scottish media, Scottish Parliament and Scottish Football associations are very reluctant to mention this subject or address the issue.

And you seriously think singing about it is going to make a difference?

We need to grow up

Brave Hearts
8 minutes ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

Both

Singing about it is not weird behaviour.

Doing the acts of it is the weird behaviour 

17 hours ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Totally this. What a tragedy it would be if he had a wee accident on his way to station.

Na, the Police take great care of their detainees but I suppose accidents can still happen lol.

The fault for the trouble in the upper sections lies squarely with the SFA,Debenture holders, Tony Macaroni and of course the scumbag Celtic fans who sneaked in to the Hearts area and showed no respect considering where they were sitting.

As someone else said it's corporate greed at its worse.

The SFA should make the conditions of Debentures that they must not be sold on for club matches.

There was no bother of this kind at the 2012 semi final between the clubs.

The upper sections were closed that day.

Governor Tarkin

This thread is pleasing. 

The level of hatred towards our natural enemy is :jjyay:

It should give us all hope for the future. 

Jambo 4 Ever
18 minutes ago, Brave Hearts said:

Singing about it is not weird behaviour.

Doing the acts of it is the weird behaviour 

I don't agree - why would normal people want to sing about it?  just weird

Forever Hearts
1 minute ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

It's a song, who really cares? 

Calebs Grandad

22,500 Hearts supporters who never stopped singing for over 2 hours whilst watching a brilliant performance by the team. Felt nothing but pride on Saturday but then you look on here and see the easily offended with their regular as clockwork Union Jack comments and also their apparent disgust at the paedo chants towards the Celtic support. That club deserve every bit of abuse thrown at them and have a support that shames Scottish football. 

Governor Tarkin
7 minutes ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

Agreed. 

Sunshine on Leith would've been more appropriate under the circumstances. 

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
10 minutes ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

Normal people don't shag kids, you don't seem to be upset with that?

Haringshairband
3 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

:lol: Exactly

Haringshairband
11 minutes ago, Calebs Grandad said:

22,500 Hearts supporters who never stopped singing for over 2 hours whilst watching a brilliant performance by the team. Felt nothing but pride on Saturday but then you look on here and see the easily offended with their regular as clockwork Union Jack comments and also their apparent disgust at the paedo chants towards the Celtic support. That club deserve every bit of abuse thrown at them and have a support that shames Scottish football. 

It's really getting tedious. I'm an atheist. Could not give a **** about union jacks,tri colours, the queen etc but I don't get offended by people singing about it. It's a bit tragic. 

been here before
1 hour ago, Bootzilla said:

Some people seem very concerned about Hearts fans behaviour but not moved to make a comment in Scott Brown’s lack of Corinthian spirit. When’s the launch party?

Its on the 3 page thread about Scott Brown's lack of Corinthian spirit.

Edited by been here before

Hope the Celtic boy got remanded.

Although chances are he would have needed the hospital .

What will be the effects of the cs liquid on him ?

??

Governor Tarkin
15 minutes ago, Haringshairband said:

It's really getting tedious. I'm an atheist. Could not give a **** about union jacks,tri colours, the queen etc but I don't get offended by people singing about it. It's a bit tragic.

You're probably in the majority. ?

28 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

:laugh: 

Governor Tarkin
4 minutes ago, jake said:

Hope the Celtic boy got remanded.

Although chances are he would have needed the hospital .

What will be the effects of the cs liquid on him ?

??

Maybe a couple of the young team were in the cells with him and took full advantage of his inability to dodge fists. 

:sweeet:

On 26/05/2019 at 10:24, henryheart said:

I have had a season ticket since 1969 and opted not to go for reasons well justified by this thread. Having been to every cup final since and including 1968, it was pretty easy to anticipate the crowd behaviour and this, my friend, is exactly why I did not go. Frankly, I am to old in the teeth to be bothered with having to experience at first hand and in close quarters excessive boorish and bigoted behaviour.  I will be back for the first game of the season in League Cup against some lower league team, unlike the vast majority of those 'bigger fans' who were there yesterday. 

Henry - Although I went through I was very much in this camp and completely understand. I procrastinated long and hard over this one, having been stuck near or amongst questionable behavior with my young kids at both semi finals this year. The final was a different experience for us but for me going to these big games with young kids is no longer an enjoyable thing. While I'm less concerned about my own well-being, like many parents here I'm concerned by what might happen next and if my kids are caught up in it. Slightly nanny state but bring back family areas for these games.

1 minute ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Maybe a couple of the young team were in the cells with him and took full advantage of his inability to dodge fists. 

:sweeet:

I went and googled about cs spray .

I tell ye the police gave him a healthy dose.

Nasty stuff .

?

Jambo 4 Ever
40 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

What a stupid comment

ofcourse that is appalling...

but what is weird and immature is to sing about it

Nikoliunas

Good

2 hours ago, luckydug said:

We have so much to be proud of.

Why can't people promote the great things about this fantastic club.

It really saddens me that our name is being dragged down by a few hundred bigots who are intent on turning us into Edinburgh Rangers.

Totally agree Jambo. Apart from anything else, that’s just what Rangers bigots want to see. A wee branch of Hearts bigots in the East that support their views. 

Hectormasson
On 26/05/2019 at 01:33, Dagger Is Back said:

Good to see you today matey. Hope you get back to Hamilton safely 

Nope,,all vermin everyone a legitimate target,,, seen too much of them and their shitty ways over the years, "never the Twain shall meet " springs to mind ,just as a suttle belt in the mouth !

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
10 minutes ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

What a stupid comment

ofcourse that is appalling...

but what is weird and immature is to sing about it

It more bizarre to stay quiet & sweep it under the carpet.

1 hour ago, luckydug said:

The fault for the trouble in the upper sections lies squarely with the SFA,Debenture holders, Tony Macaroni and of course the scumbag Celtic fans who sneaked in to the Hearts area and showed no respect considering where they were sitting.

As someone else said it's corporate greed at its worse.

The SFA should make the conditions of Debentures that they must not be sold on for club matches.

There was no bother of this kind at the 2012 semi final between the clubs.

The upper sections were closed that day.

Debenture seats were open in the 2012 final because that's where I had my ticket for the match. 

Debenture seats do give the option of which end you want to sit in, but obviously a few of they rats decided to shit stir.

Sadly nothing will be done.