Scrapping in the South Stand Upper

communist

Think this should be it with these so called fans just ban them from tynecastle we give them no tickets we get none from there place all done no more vile hatred from them rangers as well we can sell 20,000 tickets to hearts fans only against them

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lloydy18

• Hectormasson

• Jambo 4 Ever

• been here before

SpikeDudley
19 hours ago, Harry Potter said:

no need tbh mate, think we are bigger than that

Absolutely not. **** them. I wish them nothing but pain and misery

5 minutes ago, j1964m said:

Think this should be it with these so called fans just ban them from tynecastle we give them no tickets we get none from there place all done no more vile hatred from them rangers as well we can sell 20,000 tickets to hearts fans only against them

Topping up?

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

https://youtu.be/4Y_FhdXLa04

a short video I took yesterday of the vile cretin getting huckled....eventually

What a complete and utter arsehole, loving being with the centre of attention. Hope he "slipped on the stairs" on the way into the Police Station. 

Well done to that Police Officer getting that wee girl out of the way. Absolutely no need for anyone to act like that in the first place, but particularly young children. 

8 minutes ago, tian447 said:

What a complete and utter arsehole, loving being with the centre of attention. Hope he "slipped on the stairs" on the way into the Police Station. 

Well done to that Police Officer getting that wee girl out of the way. Absolutely no need for anyone to act like that in the first place, but particularly young children. 

Totally this. What a tragedy it would be if he had a wee accident on his way to station.

11 minutes ago, tian447 said:

When you watch it back the police officer did a great job with regards to the young girl.

2 hours ago, Lucille's Thirsty said:

This young ned Union Jack culture needs to stop Lloydy18, saw countless lads around the same age as me swirling them. It’s not Heart of Midlothian FC at all. Wrong un imo 

It’s not just young neds mate. Old, baldy guy in front of us in section P had a Union Jack draped round him the whole game!!

1 hour ago, jonnothejambo said:

That would explain Alan Brazil's pumpkin like appearance. 

Fat Mhank shitehouse.

??

Lucille's Thirsty
36 minutes ago, munro9 said:

It’s not just young neds mate. Old, baldy guy in front of us in section P had a Union Jack draped round him the whole game!!

Its rife unfortunately but it’s more worrying for the future generation of Hearts fan that they think it’s normal. 

3 minutes ago, Lucille's Thirsty said:

Its rife unfortunately but it’s more worrying for the future generation of Hearts fan that they think it’s normal. 

Most will grow out of it, I reckon. Although inevitably there will be a handful of embarrassing Peter Pan types who do not, and who encourage and pass the craft on to the next generation of impressionable young fans.

Nookie Bear

Most electric support I have been part of in years. 

Not for a second going to let a handful of guys wearing a flag and two renditions of a song take 0.00001% off that. 

I feckin knew knew it would be pounced on by some though. 

2 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Not for a second going to let a handful of guys wearing a flag and two renditions of a song take 0.00001% off that. 

I was actually surprised by the lack of Union flags yesterday despite them being readily available for a fiver. I only noticed a couple in my section.

4 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

1 minute ago, Renault said:

I was actually surprised by the lack of Union flags yesterday despite them being readily available for a fiver. I only noticed a couple in my section.

Agree with both of these. It was actually night and day from the carry on at Murrayfield.

3 hours ago, Lucille's Thirsty said:

This young ned Union Jack culture needs to stop Lloydy18, saw countless lads around the same age as me swirling them. It’s not Heart of Midlothian FC at all. Wrong un imo 

Was on the 19.15 Edinburgh train out of Queen Street, five got lifted on that train for singing and antagonising the police. Depressing though, kids in their late teens slash early 20’s were singing the Bobby Sands song amongst others. Beyond reason why. 

Jim Panzee
4 hours ago, Eddie said:

This is why I won't be taking my v young lad to Hearts games involving Celtic, the rangers or hibs for a good few years yet. And especially to games hosted at Hampden (or murrayfield) - much easier for away fans to infiltrate home ends.

that poor girl may well be put off going to watch Hearts for life - all because another person cannot (or hasn't been brought up to) act like a normal human being. What an absolute disgrace.

been here before
1 minute ago, Jim Panzee said:

This is why I won't be taking my v young lad to Hearts games involving Celtic, the rangers or hibs for a good few years yet. And especially to games hosted at Hampden (or murrayfield) - much easier for away fans to infiltrate home ends.

that poor girl may well be put off going to watch Hearts for life - all because another person cannot (or hasn't been brought up to) act like a normal human being. What an absolute disgrace.

Aided by folk on here with spare tickets to sell to any ***** that wants them.

allystrachan
10 minutes ago, been here before said:

Aided by folk on here with spare tickets to sell to any ***** that wants them.

I can see how that could have ended up an issue but it seems the problem was actually Tony Macaroni selling to any ***** that wants them. 

spirt of 98

Hearts fans jumped out a bus on Calder Street, Glasgow and leathered some Celtic casuals dresses in green Stone Island gear. The Celtic mob ran away as they were on the sair end of a shoeing. 

been here before
1 minute ago, allystrachan said:

I can see how that could have ended up an issue but it seems the problem was actually Tony Macaroni selling to any ***** that wants them. 

Aye Im more than aware of that but that wasnt what I was replying to in the post that was quoted.

Therw was a guy who I presume is a Hearts fan outside the stadium before the game selling Hearts flags for £5 and Union Jacks for £10

:facepalm:

Hot since 86
1 minute ago, spirt of 98 said:

Hearts fans jumped out a bus on Calder Street, Glasgow and leathered some Celtic casuals dresses in green Stone Island gear. The Celtic mob ran away as they were on the sair end of a shoeing. 

Pleasing. 

The Gorgie National Front was a new one on me yesterday. There was only three of them mind and generally ignored. Apart from the old boy who kicked over one of their pints to his own and others amusement.

SpikeDudley
31 minutes ago, Chaps said:

Therw was a guy who I presume is a Hearts fan outside the stadium before the game selling Hearts flags for £5 and Union Jacks for £10

:facepalm:

why do you presume that street vendors at a cup final are Hearts fans?

Walter Bishop
5 hours ago, Eddie said:

I was a few rows directly behind you. You can see the wee girl in your video that was absolutley terrified, there was also a wee boy a few rows behind me who was in a right state. Absolutely disgraceful. The police took 45 minutes to do anything!!

8 hours ago, Armageddon said:

I can't post the clip unfortunately 

4251A014-43E8-48A0-A738-904531E4776F.jpeg

Is that one of the pics Jane Park was selling for £50?

Mid Calder Jambo
7 minutes ago, boag1874 said:

That is art

Grown men fighting with the polis and harrassing bairns at arguably their biggest game for 52 years just beggars belief.  They bring low life to a new level of depravity.

Mind you I have to say that the polis let the situation devleop and did nothing about it until it got out of hand.

Governor Tarkin
23 hours ago, peter_hmfc said:

Any Celtic fan who sits in the Hearts end for a game as big as a cup final and starts kicking off deserves what they get.

I absolutely could not give any less of a **** if any Celtic fans got a serious hiding today. Absolutely no sympathy will be given to arsehole Tims who end up bloodied. A truly verminous species.

:greatpost:

Jambo-Jimbo

Daughter was in lower 0 and even in there, there was Celtic infiltrators, including a group of young lads who were clearly supporting Celtic who were making a bit of a c unt of themselves, language etc, other parents in that section told them to cut the foul language out etc not that it did any good they just continued, took an age for the stewards to move them to another section. 

number witheld

Let’s not pretend that the behaviour of some hearts fans wasn’t horrific too. Saw a grown man run from rows back and spit right into the corporate boxes. Animal behaviour. Even in the face of Celtic fans cheering in the boxes can’t some folk control their behaviour at all? Embarrassing. 

Was also delighted that that folk were getting arrested for singing billy boys on the train homes. That pleased me. 

Football fans of all colours are failing in their ability to control themselves or act in a semi-decent manner when football is involved. It is frankly moronic the way grown people behave. 

I didn’t witness any of the behaviour discussed from Celtic fans luckily, but they clearly have their morons too from what folk are saying. Idiots who sat in the hearts end should be made example of in the courts. 

I dont buy into the one set of fans is worse than the other to be honest, some followers of football teams are just scumbags. 

Edited by number witheld

3 hours ago, JCR said:

Was on the 19.15 Edinburgh train out of Queen Street, five got lifted on that train for singing and antagonising the police. Depressing though, kids in their late teens slash early 20’s were singing the Bobby Sands song amongst others. Beyond reason why. 

I was on that train in the same carriage as them, stuck right in the middle of them. They quietened down when the police came on and then got a bit cocky when the police didn't arrest them and drag them off the train and started the songs again. The got a bit of a shock when the police got off after them at Haymarket and huckled them. 

21 hours ago, Dunks said:

I was second back row with my laddie. Was it you that walked up the rows for a 'chat'? Very considerate to fellow Hearts fans :thumbsup:

There was a few of us went up for a chat, I had my lassie and lassie with me. Told the prick to put up or shut up.

32 minutes ago, Tazio said:

I was on that train in the same carriage as them, stuck right in the middle of them. They quietened down when the police came on and then got a bit cocky when the police didn't arrest them and drag them off the train and started the songs again. The got a bit of a shock when the police got off after them at Haymarket and huckled them. 

The whole thing would have been funny were it not so sad. After the Sands song a kid in front of me asked the obvious question: “Who is Bobby Sands?” Guess they were trying to keep his memory alive. They also seemed to start to go into the Kyle Lafferty song at one point. Maybe they have inside information about where he’ll be next season? (Bloody hell) 

The guy with the cut above his nose went into a full Withnail and I style rant when he got nicked: “You can’t arrest me, I earn more money than you”. Actually what he said. 

AlphonseCapone
2 minutes ago, JCR said:

The whole thing would have been funny were it not so sad. After the Sands song a kid in front of me asked the obvious question: “Who is Bobby Sands?” Guess they were trying to keep his memory alive. They also seemed to start to go into the Kyle Lafferty song at one point. Maybe they have inside information about where he’ll be next season? (Bloody hell) 

The guy with the cut above his nose went into a full Withnail and I style rant when he got nicked: “You can’t arrest me, I earn more money than you”. Actually what he said. 

What's the dole paying these days :shocked3:

2 hours ago, Mid Calder Jambo said:

Grown men fighting with the polis and harrassing bairns at arguably their biggest game for 52 years just beggars belief.  They bring low life to a new level of depravity.

Mind you I have to say that the polis let the situation devleop and did nothing about it until it got out of hand.

Couldn’t agree more, absolutely awful and embarrassing behaviour from grown men and it’s a total disgrace that it was ever allowed to happen in the first place never mind go as far as it did. Just glad the scumbag got his comeuppance in the end.

Edited by boag1874

21 minutes ago, JCR said:

He was claiming he got the cut from a Hearts fan hitting him with a bottle so Christ knows what went on there. 

Edited by Tazio

2 hours ago, number witheld said:

Let’s not pretend that the behaviour of some hearts fans wasn’t horrific too. Saw a grown man run from rows back and spit right into the corporate boxes. Animal behaviour. Even in the face of Celtic fans cheering in the boxes can’t some folk control their behaviour at all? Embarrassing. 

Was also delighted that that folk were getting arrested for singing billy boys on the train homes. That pleased me. 

Football fans of all colours are failing in their ability to control themselves or act in a semi-decent manner when football is involved. It is frankly moronic the way grown people behave. 

I didn’t witness any of the behaviour discussed from Celtic fans luckily, but they clearly have their morons too from what folk are saying. Idiots who sat in the hearts end should be made example of in the courts. 

I dont buy into the one set of fans is worse than the other to be honest, some followers of football teams are just scumbags. 

Interesting. You were sitting near all the action and only saw scummy behaviour from Hearts supporters?

been here before
30 minutes ago, JCR said:

Perhaps he was the Chief Constable.

#establishmentclub

#bigteam

number witheld
2 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Interesting. You were sitting near all the action and only saw scummy behaviour from Hearts supporters?

Yes. I couldn’t actually see the Celtic fans in question. Just the kerfuffle around. What I did see is the hearts fan spitting at the corporate box, though as it was behind me I hadn’t seen what started it. Just when folk turned around I saw the guy spitting. Not sure what’s ‘interesting’ about my post, and you have an accusatory tone. Just saying what I saw. 

36 minutes ago, number witheld said:

Not sure what’s ‘interesting’ about my post,

No. In hindsight, I agree.

William H. Bonney

I saw some appalling behaviour from both sets of fans. But hey, there were 40,000 people there from hearts and Celtic.

we can’t all be angels. 

Not really worth getting hot under the collar over. 

number witheld
6 minutes ago, Dino Velvet said:

I saw some appalling behaviour from both sets of fans. But hey, there were 40,000 people there from hearts and Celtic.

we can’t all be angels. 

Not really worth getting hot under the collar over. 

Fair point. It’s not about being angels though, it’s about behaving with a bit of decency. After all it’s just a game, certainly not worth getting nicked for. 

Edited by number witheld

number witheld
1 hour ago, Tazio said:

He was claiming he got the cut from a Hearts fan hitting him with a bottle so Christ knows what went on there. 

After he calmed down he knew he was in the shit as there were tears coming down his face as the reality kicked in. 

13 hours ago, Eddie said:

The look of fear on that poor wee girls face is exactly the reason why I will never take my own kids to a game against Celtic or Rangers until they are at least old enough to understand what their parasite fans are like and how they are stuck in the dark ages of sectarianism.  What should've been an exciting day out to an occasion that, let's face it, doesnt happen often enough, for that child has most likely been ruined by some complete twat. Hopefully it doesnt put her off attending hearts matches in the future.

8 hours ago, number witheld said:

After he calmed down he knew he was in the shit as there were tears coming down his face as the reality kicked in. 

That or the pepper spray. ?

Finlay James
16 hours ago, Renault said:

Unfortunately a fellow Jam Tart had his nose broken walking from Central to Queen Street. There was a fair bit of goading going on the whole way and the inevitable 'kicking off' happened. Normally I'm completely against violence but they are such a difficult fan base not to hate and despise. So anyone who had a shot, kick or verbal...you have my thanks.

A mate and I were walking from Westfield road to Balgreen along the water of Leith path on Saturday night.  We had our Hearts tops on and minding our own business and a group of Celtic fans came towards us giving it large.

We told them to **** off and they challenged us to a scrap.  We turned round and started walking towards them and they took off sharpish.  

I agree though, anyone who lamps one of those lot, good on them

14 hours ago, Jim Panzee said:

Yeap. She was just there to enjoy her day and was probably shitting it and visibly distressed. Really upsetting scenes.