Scrapping in the South Stand Upper

communist

Bridge of Djoum
16 hours ago, Haringshairband said:

To be fair to some of them. I had nothing but nice words from them and a hug from a Tim bird on the the train. Not all of them are mhanks 

Get yourself to your GP in the morning. 

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lloydy18

• Hectormasson

• Jambo 4 Ever

• been here before

SwindonJambo
10 hours ago, Dagger Is Back said:

Good to see you today matey. Hope you get back to Hamilton safely 

Great to see you and your whole gang. Thoroughly enjoyed my day out apart from the result, undeserved. Even for routine league games I come up for, I always hide my colours until I leave the station at Haymarket. It just ain’t worth the aggro. I’ve seen other Western Jambos travelling through for league games with colours showing. 

After I left you and Ken, I went to Mount Florida where the queue was massive so I just walked towards the City Centre and stumbled upon Crosshill Station and jumped on the next train with no queue, lots of both sets of fans and I even got a seat! There were a few numpties around the City Centre but no aggro I could see. The train out to Hamilton was grim with a bunch of semi literate Jakeballs singing crap, banging on windows and leaving litter everywhere. An absolute subspecies of wallopers, with one particular heavily tattooed Neanderthal stinking of weed. I sat in impassive silence in the corner with my packamac zipped up to the neck.

Bridge of Djoum
1 hour ago, AndyNic said:

Not sure this would be the right person but I'm sure it would be passed on to Ann.

Screenshot_20190526-103058_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190526-103119_Chrome.jpg

''Desmond Coyne''?

He'll be delighted at yesterday's result.

35 minutes ago, luckydug said:

I agree mostly.

I didn't think there were that many UJ'S but any is too many imo.

We are in danger of being accepted as a version of Rangers though , the amount of weege flag sellers flogging UJs alongside Hearts flags is disturbing. 

Is that how the wider public in Scotland see us ?

The day it becomes accepted that Hearts are a protestant /loyalist/unionist club  is the day that I tear up my ST.

Bus in front of us on the way home were taking pelters from a group of tramp casuals. Exit door opened and around a dozen young jambos jumped out and sorted them out. Couple of them got a good hamering.

Harry Potter
1 hour ago, Gavsy Van Gaverson said:

Good

Did you think it was a penalty, i certainly did not, i will be back next season just was unhappy last night 

that we lost after playing so well.

43 minutes ago, luckydug said:

I agree mostly.

We are in danger of being accepted as a version of Rangers though , the amount of weege flag sellers flogging UJs alongside Hearts flags is disturbing. 

The day it becomes accepted that Hearts are a protestant /loyalist/unionist club  is the day that I tear up my ST.

I totally agree.  Speaking to my mates who support neither of the finalists, they commented that the amount of union flags on display makes it hard to like us as they see it as mini hunism.

I was right next to all this. It took about 15 polis to get control of 1 tramp, he was lashing out at everything, managed to land one on a Jambo while surrounded by the polis. Wee lassie got caught up in the middle of it all She was greeting her eyes out  

Absolute scum bag 

Gavsy Van Gaverson
2 minutes ago, Lloydy18 said:

OK cheers. I’m signed up for another year mate so I’m already connected for another season. All the great Clubs in the world just focus on the team and the fans. No bigotry.  You go through the comments on here and read how many don’t go to games because the experience at Tynecastle is vile because of bigots and you’ll find plenty. That’s fans that could be putting money into the team. Want to win the league one day? Then give it up mate, get folk coming back in the door, buying strips and all that. 

I don’t know of anyone who won’t go to Tynecastle because it is vile. You are at it.

This site is not representative of the Hearts support. That has always been quite clear. 

Sooperstar
7 minutes ago, Lloydy18 said:

OK cheers. I’m signed up for another year mate so I’m already connected for another season. All the great Clubs in the world just focus on the team and the fans. No bigotry.  You go through the comments on here and read how many don’t go to games because the experience at Tynecastle is vile because of bigots and you’ll find plenty. That’s fans that could be putting money into the team. Want to win the league one day? Then give it up mate, get folk coming back in the door, buying strips and all that. 

Absolute bullshit. The only people who ever say that is in reference to the away fans of Celtic and Rangers. 

28 minutes ago, poultry said:

Bus in front of us on the way home were taking pelters from a group of tramp casuals. Exit door opened and around a dozen young jambos jumped out and sorted them out. Couple of them got a good hamering.

Fantastic.

Selkirkhmfc1874
13 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I was right next to all this. It took about 15 polis to get control of 1 tramp, he was lashing out at everything, managed to land one on a Jambo while surrounded by the polis. Wee lassie got caught up in the middle of it all She was greeting her eyes out  

Absolute scum bag 

I was just along from it aswell and they just absolute low life thugs 

53 minutes ago, luckydug said:

I agree mostly.

You’re right mate, probably not as many UJs (correct myself) as proper Herats flags  but they really  stood out on the telly and in the crowd.  Street sellers - agree, just sank when I saw the UJs being flogged. Yes, that’s how the public in Scotland see us.  We are seen as a Protestant / Unionist Club.  I hate it. We could be a much bigger club without all that crap holding us back. Must keep on at the club to get tougher and shape our true identity. 

10 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Absolute bullshit. The only people who ever say that is in reference to the away fans of Celtic and Rangers. 

maroonlegions
40 minutes ago, poultry said:

Gorgie Fist young team.  :greggy:

AlphonseCapone
11 minutes ago, Lloydy18 said:

You’re probably right. 29,000 registered. Probably none of the 15,000 who go to games on here. 

Aye sound. 

36 minutes ago, oi oi said:

I totally agree.  Speaking to my mates who support neither of the finalists, they commented that the amount of union flags on display makes it hard to like us as they see it as mini hunism.

I think that’s the point mate. Whether we like it or not, people in Scotland see us as huns.   You, me and the 90% are identified as Jambo = hun.  Nothing we can do. Club won’t take the super hard line on coming out to say what we are. 

1 hour ago, Lloydy18 said:

So many negative posts in such a short time. I would guess that you are not a Hearts fan.

Edited by Nobreath

11 minutes ago, Lloydy18 said:

You’re right mate, probably not as many UJs (correct myself) as proper Herats flags  but they really  stood out on the telly and in the crowd.  Street sellers - agree, just sank when I saw the UJs being flogged. Yes, that’s how the public in Scotland see us.  We are seen as a Protestant / Unionist Club.  I hate it. We could be a much bigger club without all that crap holding us back. Must keep on at the club to get tougher and shape our true identity. 

It is how the football supporters of other clubs see us.

And they want to see us that way.

I wished there was only Hearts flags on show.

I wished that those who wish to Express their loyalism and being protestant would Express it elsewhere.

Our true identity as a football club ?

Is only the club the badge the team and its history.

The surrounding sectarianism is an identity issue for Scotland.

Most folk cant be bothered with that shite .

So imo the club should only do what it does now.

An offence for anyone to be sectarian racist etc at Tynecastle.

And that should be applied especially to the home support.

Hot since 86
10 minutes ago, Lloydy18 said:

I think that’s the point mate. Whether we like it or not, people in Scotland see us as huns.   You, me and the 90% are identified as Jambo = hun.  Nothing we can do. Club won’t take the super hard line on coming out to say what we are. 

Your fair chucking the hun word about in your short time here, perhaps it’s you that has an issue with sectarianism?

To say the club hasn’t taken a hard line just goes to show you have no idea what you’re talking about so why don’t you head back over to your own club’s forum so we don’t all need to read your pish?

3 minutes ago, jake said:

It is how the football supporters of other clubs see us.

And they want to see us that way.

I wished there was only Hearts flags on show.

I wished that those who wish to Express their loyalism and being protestant would Express it elsewhere.

Our true identity as a football club ?

Is only the club the badge the team and its history.

The surrounding sectarianism is an identity issue for Scotland.

Most folk cant be bothered with that shite .

So imo the club should only do what it does now.

An offence for anyone to be sectarian racist etc at Tynecastle.

And that should be applied especially to the home support.

Great post. The identify of HMFC lies in everything brilliant about the Club. Take your pick - the name, the badge, Edinburgh, Tynecastle, Maroon, the the songs, great players, Not so great players, McCraes battalion, great wins, near misses. 1874. All of it.  It’s brilliant. 

William H. Bonney
10 minutes ago, Eddie said:

https://youtu.be/4Y_FhdXLa04

a short video I took yesterday of the vile cretin getting huckled....eventually

****ing scumbag. I feel for the wee girl being helped by the copper. She looked terrified. 

7 minutes ago, Hot since 86 said:

Your fair chucking the hun word about in your short time here, perhaps it’s you that has an issue with sectarianism?

To say the club hasn’t taken a hard line just goes to show you have no idea what you’re talking about so why don’t you head back over to your own club’s forum so we don’t all need to read your pish?

Here’s a suggestion.  Start a topic. Put your full view out there. What do you believe the club is?  Are we a Unionist / Protestant organisation? That’s not my club but is it your club?  See what others think. 

Hot since 86
3 minutes ago, Lloydy18 said:

Here’s a suggestion.  Start a topic. Put your full view out there. What do you believe the club is?  Are we a Unionist / Protestant organisation? That’s not my club but is it your club?  See what others think. 

Why would I have a”full view” of the political leanings one way or another of my football club?

for starters the idea that a club can have a political stance is ridiculous and it’s backwards ideas like this that make football in Scotland such a joke.

it’s pretty bizarre for a Hearts fan to even be discussing it IMO

1 minute ago, Hot since 86 said:

Why would I have a”full view” of the political leanings one way or another of my football club?

for starters the idea that a club can have a political stance is ridiculous and it’s backwards ideas like this that make football in Scotland such a joke.

it’s pretty bizarre for a Hearts fan to even be discussing it IMO

Fair enough. Leave it there. It’s me that’s obviously confused. Apologies 

Lucille's Thirsty

This young ned Union Jack culture needs to stop Lloydy18, saw countless lads around the same age as me swirling them. It’s not Heart of Midlothian FC at all. Wrong un imo 

The young lads were generally okay. Respectful to other supporters on the train and in the pub. A few were being arseholes but they were a minority, and I can only assume once they are a bit older and have lost relatives and friends to cancer (as statistically this is almost a certainty), they will look back on singing certain songs and feel remorse. Pretty sure the majority of them don’t even believe a lot of what they sing.

2 hours ago, luckydug said:

I agree mostly.

The union jack does not mean we are Protestant, loyalist or even unionist.

It's maybe how the wider public in Scotland view things, but not the wider UK.

If it wasn’t for the distraught wee lassie, that video would be delightful. Anyone got any more? Preferably ones without bairn’s getting caught up in the melee, and just lots of footage of arseholes getting a well deserved hiding.

Edited by Glib and Shameless Crier

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
35 minutes ago, Lloydy18 said:

Why don't you start a topic about the hearts fans being huns?

jambomjm74
32 minutes ago, Lloydy18 said:

Fair enough. Leave it there. It’s me that’s obviously confused. Apologies 

You are just trolling ...

I wish people would just focus on football. Certain debates aren't allowed ?, but suffice to say there isn't a place for any colours at Tynie beyond Maroon and White. I wish people would take that on board and leave politics at home.

10 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

Why don't you start a topic about the hearts fans being huns?

I’m just a Jambo.  Just wondering why p

other Jambo’s still waving and wrapping themselves in UJs. Doing nothing good for the club IMO.  Asking someone to explain why it still happens? 

23 minutes ago, Taffin said:

The union jack does not mean we are Protestant, loyalist or even unionist.

It's maybe how the wider public in Scotland view things, but not the wider UK.

Taffin. Fair point.  But when the person wearing the flag is also making reference to fenian b******* and singing Rule Britannia, then something registers that this isn’t right at a football match. 

20 minutes ago, Lloydy18 said:

I’m just a Jambo.  Just wondering why p

other Jambo’s still waving and wrapping themselves in UJs. Doing nothing good for the club IMO.  Asking someone to explain why it still happens? 

I am a Yes voting SNP Scottish nationalist, and I don’t particularly like the Union Flag, but I honestly don’t get the seethe connected to it. I might not like it, but it’s the flag of the UK that Scotland is a part of. Honestly don’t give a **** if people want to carry it about and make themselves look stupid by waving it about at a game of football. Also, it doesn’t say anything about the Hearts support, it only says something about the individual waving it.

52 minutes ago, Lucille's Thirsty said:

This young ned Union Jack culture needs to stop Lloydy18, saw countless lads around the same age as me swirling them. It’s not Heart of Midlothian FC at all. Wrong un imo 

Lucille, I know.  If the young lads had something more positive to get behind when going to the fitba it would be great for everybody.  Maybe some brilliant new ‘pure’ Hearts songs, huge singing section, massive Hearts flags  Getting away from all the UJ culture is a must.  Hopefully the club will keep working on this. 

4 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

I am a Yes voting SNP Scottish nationalist, and I don’t particularly like the Union Flag, but I honestly don’t get the seethe connected to it. I might not like it, but it’s the flag of the UK that Scotland is a part of. Honestly don’t give a **** if people want to carry it about and make themselves look stupid by waving it about at a game of football. Also, it doesn’t say anything about the Hearts support, it only says something about the individual waving it.

Fair point Glib. It is them as Individuals as you say. I’m just fed up answering the question, why do people supporting your club waveUJs?’  When I explain...it’s only a few...to do with...,etc, I know that explanation sticks. So you are the Protestant Edinburgh Club yeah?  That’s all. 

1 minute ago, Lloydy18 said:

Fair point Glib. It is them as Individuals as you say. I’m just fed up answering the question, why do people supporting your club waveUJs?’  When I explain...it’s only a few...to do with...,etc, I know that explanation sticks. So you are the Protestant Edinburgh Club yeah?  That’s all. 

Ach, most folk know it’s all bullshit. Was speaking to a Celtic supporting taxi driver yesterday on my way to the ground, and he didn’t make those assumptions at all. I was in the company of two good friends yesterday who come from Celtic supporting families, but are Hearts supporters. Our support is amongst the most divided in the country in terms of identity. There is no political or religious banner that fits over the whole of our support, just lots of different smaller ones, that make up a colourful collage.

Dagger Is Back
3 hours ago, SwindonJambo said:

Great to see you and your whole gang. Thoroughly enjoyed my day out apart from the result, undeserved. Even for routine league games I come up for, I always hide my colours until I leave the station at Haymarket. It just ain’t worth the aggro. I’ve seen other Western Jambos travelling through for league games with colours showing. 

After I left you and Ken, I went to Mount Florida where the queue was massive so I just walked towards the City Centre and stumbled upon Crosshill Station and jumped on the next train with no queue, lots of both sets of fans and I even got a seat! There were a few numpties around the City Centre but no aggro I could see. The train out to Hamilton was grim with a bunch of semi literate Jakeballs singing crap, banging on windows and leaving litter everywhere. An absolute subspecies of wallopers, with one particular heavily tattooed Neanderthal stinking of weed. I sat in impassive silence in the corner with my packamac zipped up to the neck.

Likewise buddy. You’ve got a way with words! ?

Sub species indeed 

All roads lead to Gorgie
24 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

That would explain Alan Brazil's pumpkin like appearance. 

Fat Mhank shitehouse.

I think that could be Brazil on the ground in the photo on the Sportscene thread. :)

Unfortunately a fellow Jam Tart had his nose broken walking from Central to Queen Street. There was a fair bit of goading going on the whole way and the inevitable 'kicking off' happened. Normally I'm completely against violence but they are such a difficult fan base not to hate and despise. So anyone who had a shot, kick or verbal...you have my thanks.

5 minutes ago, Renault said:

Unfortunately a fellow Jam Tart had his nose broken walking from Central to Queen Street. There was a fair bit of goading going on the whole way and the inevitable 'kicking off' happened. Normally I'm completely against violence but they are such a difficult fan base not to hate and despise. So anyone who had a shot, kick or verbal...you have my thanks.

Most people are “against violence”, but I am yet to find a more effective method of dealing with violence. If someone starts kicking off and throwing fists and feet around, you aren’t going to reason with them.

19 hours ago, peter_hmfc said:

Sorry not sorry.

:spoton:

Hoping to see some good videos of them getting lamped thoroughly, will check PornHub later for it.

Lol.   Dino Velvet’s post was funny too. ?

Nothing worse than a cocky Tim. 

They think they are protected by an invisible shield and got the right to give anyone their pish banter without response. 

****ing scum.  

3 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Most people are “against violence”, but I am yet to find a more effective method of dealing with violence. If someone starts kicking off and throwing fists and feet around, you aren’t going to reason with them.

Better policing would have helped but I do think it was pretty much by design yesterday. In fairness the police prior to the game were first class.

After the game, in my experience, it was a free for all and a lot going on. 

Nookie Bear
2 hours ago, Lloydy18 said:

Nobody gives a feck.