Scrapping in the South Stand Upper

communist

I assume these were the seats that tony macaroni were selling to celtic fans in the hearts end? 

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lloydy18

• Hectormasson

• Jambo 4 Ever

• been here before

Samuel Camazzola

May well have been. At least two Celtic fans got emptied. I think one got boxed before the police launched him. Another Celtic fan seemed to go for a policeman and got pounced on. 

Jambofifer

I was sitting in gg and 3 rows down were 5-8 *******s who celebrated everything Celtic done ! 

What did Glasgow police do ? Correct .... absolutely **** all , but then turned on our lot and myself ! Even outside the stadium .... thanks to the fellow Jambos who prevented me from lamping the cocky arrogant prick who started on my daughter 

Aye was right next to me. Absolute disgrace. They tried to attack a fan right in front of the police and children. Scum through and through. 

Some Celtic fans at my work got these tickets, will get some news Monday, shouldn't have been allowed ...

Deans Jambo

After the trouble the police must have asked Celtic fans to move over....at least a couple of hundred moved over from our section!!

Jambojay84
1 minute ago, Dunks said:

Pair of ***** up in hospitality looking for a square go too.

This will be the prick you’re referring too, stewards telling us to calm down, he could’ve incited a riot

7D45FFC8-B92B-4EE3-BE10-4734DFA7EBFE.jpeg

Harry Potter
33 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

May well have been. At least two Celtic fans got emptied. I think one got boxed before the police launched him. Another Celtic fan seemed to go for a policeman and got pounced on. 

Boxed, cardboard wan by any chance, not out o place , good ticket sales then, im finished today, no words

Harry Potter

1 minute ago, tcjambo said:

Filmed loads of the animals. There should be a proper investigation into this.

sweep sweep sweep, mate, was in weegie land , its all ok

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

A steward clapped Celtic’s equalizer at the bottom of A2. Few hearts fans went over to complain, his boss and police did nothing and waved the fans away. Eventually the steward moved away but walked through the Hearts fans and got pelters 

Harry Potter
10 minutes ago, Steve_Jersey_HMFC said:

A steward clapped Celtic’s equalizer at the bottom of A2. Few hearts fans went over to complain, his boss and police did nothing and waved the fans away. Eventually the steward moved away but walked through the Hearts fans and got pelters 

why i never went, finished wi that shathole, neatral stadium bang in glasgow, cheats rule

Haringshairband

To be fair to some of them. I had nothing but nice words from them and a hug from a Tim bird on the the train. Not all of them are mhanks 

35 minutes ago, tcjambo said:

Filmed loads of the animals. There should be a proper investigation into this.

YouTube it? 

12 minutes ago, Haringshairband said:

To be fair to some of them. I had nothing but nice words from them and a hug from a Tim bird on the the train. Not all of them are mhanks 

Garbage

Celtic taking it healthy around Glasgow city centre.

I dont go against our support but some liberty's going down.

Shameful .

And I hate Celtic.

43 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

why i never went, finished wi that shathole, neatral stadium bang in glasgow, cheats rule

You said on another thread you didn’t go because of recent results.

Just now, Whatever said:

I lamped a tramp.

Not sorry

Poor homeless guy begging for money and you've lamped him one? Shocking. 

2 minutes ago, jake said:

Shameful .

And I hate Celtic.

:pleasing:

4 minutes ago, jake said:

Shameful .

And I hate Celtic.

If i've read that right

:glorious:

Just now, AndyNic said:

Not quite.

He had enough cash to attend today.

Him walking amongst the hearts fans was deliberate.

He deserved his sore jaw

1 hour ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Excellent

Someone at the SFA should be ****ing explaining why there’s Celtic fans sitting in with the hearts fans just because it’s hospitality. 

Being in hospitality doesn’t stop you being a horrible ***** and they were ridiculous up there.  Only folk who seemed to get a talking to were the hearts fans who were going ballistic.  

Seemed to just be random tims sitting in the actual hearts end right next to the hospitality, some boy seemed hesitant to return to his seat because it looked like it was about to kick off.  Nothing done about it though and the boy seemed to not give a **** about being in the hearts end when the second went in either. 

glynnlondon
3 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Tbf it is in Glasgow and par for the course for the lot of them.

Clatter the weegie filth good man

maroonshrew

Looks like a totally avoidable situation but obviously they did absolutely nothing to step in and stop it. 

Is anyone actually annoyed at a steward clapping though? Can't say I give a toss. 

2 minutes ago, OTT said:

If i've read that right

:glorious:

4 minutes ago, Whatever said:

:pleasing:

I get yees.

And some had it coming.

But there was out of order moments.

To be fair some older casual types stopped it.

Harry Potter
1 hour ago, Steve_Jersey_HMFC said:

Should play finals in stirling, why on their turf, corrupt to the core

Walter Bishop
16 minutes ago, Koolkeith said:

Video on Facebook of a guy getting CS sprayed in the face. Assuming/hoping it was a Celtic fan.

It was, happened in my row in South upper. Scumbag was trying to kick anyone he could when police were grabbing him. There were wee kids all over the stand in hysterics. Animals.

joondalupjambo

Steward claps wow reach for the nuclear bomb button and get the PM briefed by the War Cabinet.

RustyRightPeg

Animals. The lot of them. Our bus stopped at Harthill for a comfort break. We were greeted by a Celtic bus who proceeded to throw smoke bombs at a bunch of us (young kids included). This sort of behaviour is swept away time and time again. Disgrace 

8 minutes ago, Walter Bishop said:

It was, happened in my row in South upper. Scumbag was trying to kick anyone he could when police were grabbing him. There were wee kids all over the stand in hysterics. Animals.

What a bunch of cretins.

Said before it was the tony macaroni section what caused all the trouble just fecking hope spfl slap them with a fine but can’t see it was the hearts section so we will get he crap from them because it was our section

There where Celtic fans all over the main stand section of our end. I was in P1 and the section closest to the dug out was filled with them. The section above had about 100 Celtic fans in it. 

SwindonJambo

I'm currently on the train from Glasgow Central to Hamilton with an absolute hoard of them singing their shite and banging on windows. Utter neanderthals. I have my colours well concealed.

Harry Potter
6 minutes ago, 1874Gorgie1874 said:

Great to see Celtic fans getting leathered

no need tbh mate, think we are bigger than that

NaturalOrder74

Celtic fans getting hammered thought they would have learnt their lesson after murrayfield 

1 hour ago, Harry Potter said:

You backtracking on why you stayed away?

What’s this about a Tony macaroni section :laugh:

Was there a release of tickets to specific sponsors or something?

simplesimon
2 minutes ago, j1964m said:

Said before it was the tony macaroni section what caused all the trouble just fecking hope spfl slap them with a fine but can’t see it was the hearts section so we will get he crap from them because it was our section

The SFA should be fined.  The segregation in the South stand upper was non existent.  If the swedge hadn't happened when it did causing the police to step in I hate to think what might have happened when the soapdodgers scored

It’s not the random Celtic fans that pisses me off. It was an entire wannabe division of the green brigade that shouldn’t have been even allowed to set camp in the Hearts hospitality area. And they had lanyards on so wasn’t even the cheaper options!

usual feckin shambles from SFA and Police Scotland. There was young kids and elderly people caught up in the shitshow just before halftime.