• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• martoon

• Harry Potter

• Beast Boy

• Hectormasson

Maple Leaf

Hibs fans are born losers. It's in their DNA. It's why they fixate on the legendary HMFC and revel in our defeats.

I'll bet many of them shit their pants when we went ahead 1-0.

FTH and every one of their pathetic fans.

2 minutes ago, tcjambo said:

Celtic franchise club. Wouldn't expect anything else.

Beautifully put. ?

1 minute ago, jonnothejambo said:

Until they ream us 5-1 in the cup final I will just laugh in their sister fisting faces. 

:fth:

Even more beautifully put! :rofl:

21 hours ago, CramondJambo said:

Tbf we did the same when Hibs bottled it against Rangers in 2016.

This together with your other posts .

doctor jambo
1 hour ago, TheOak88 said:

Exactly this. Are people surprised Hibs fans are glad we didn’t win the Scottish Cup??

Difference is- they are glad celtic won.

When hubs eventually won- I was glad rangers lost.

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
On 25/05/2019 at 17:39, CramondJambo said:

Tbf we did the same when Hibs bottled it against Rangers in 2016.

I took a fair amount of pleasure in their relegation by Hamilton.

Bindy Badgy

Why go on there in the first place? Only time I look at their site is when we beat them in a derby.

gashauskis9

Some Hibs plank that I used to work with (who hasn’t been to a game for years and despite owning a successful business in LA couldn’t be arsed flying over to see them win the cup in 2016) was on FB last night quicker than my Celtic supporting pals to get muscled in and celebrate the treble treble.  Back on FB today to slag Neilson off for Utd failing to get promoted.

Obsessed with us, obsessed.  Peebo, a top lad and decent poster on here, will know who I’m talking about as he gets the same deluge of pish from this guy as I do whenever we get beat.

Francis Albert

The late great John Fairbairn wrote after Dens about some Hibbie expressing sympathy. He said he knew he was lying through his teeth and would have appreciated some honesty because he knew if the positions were reversed he would be delighted.

I can't object to any Hibs fan welcoming our defeat because I know I welcome every one of theirs and always will.

Francis Albert
5 hours ago, doctor jambo said:

Sorry but I hated Hibs winning. As I think almost all of us did

Edited by Francis Albert

Francis Albert
6 hours ago, tcjambo said:

Celtic franchise club. Wouldn't expect anything else.

That's like saying we are Rangers wee cousins when we enjoy them beating Hibs. As I always do just as when Celtic beat them.

Randy Marsh
37 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

That's like saying we are Rangers wee cousins when we enjoy them beating Hibs. As I always do just as when Celtic beat them.

To be honest I would be surprised if any hibee or mhank uses this term anymore.  Especially since Hearts were the first club in Scotland to tell the old Rangers to GTF when they tried to get shoehorned back into the top flight in 2012.

:greggy:

Francis Albert
3 minutes ago, Randy Marsh said:

To be honest I would be surprised if any hibee or mhank uses this term anymore.  Especially since Hearts were the first club in Scotland to tell the old Rangers to GTF when they tried to get shoehorned back into the top flight in 2012.

:greggy:

You would like to think so. But they still do. Vlad's pioneering view on the dead club not just on keeping them in the top flight but inserting them into the second tier have pretty much been forgotten especially by Hibs and Celtic fans. We are still mini Huns.

1 hour ago, Francis Albert said:

Sorry but I hated Hibs winning. As I think almost all of us did

Exactly. Tosh didnae though, never a Hearts man. 

Randy Marsh
17 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

You would like to think so. But they still do. Vlad's pioneering view on the dead club not just on keeping them in the top flight but inserting them into the second tier have pretty much been forgotten especially by Hibs and Celtic fans. We are still mini Huns.

Unfortunately you are probably right.  Has to be said though that Celtic and Hibs cozy relationship in recent years has been boak inducing.  They should both start a scheme where they share season tickets or something.

Francis Albert
1 hour ago, Francis Albert said:

The late great John Fairbairn wrote after Dens about some Hibbie expressing sympathy. He said he knew he was lying through his teeth and would have appreciated some honesty because he knew if the positions were reversed he would be delighted.

I can't object to any Hibs fan welcoming our defeat because I know I welcome every one of theirs and always will.

John Fairgrieve of course. It's been a long weekend!

Edited by Francis Albert

15 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

No comparison at all

It's the level of joy on .nut that's inexplicable. 

I hope Hibs lose every game they play and that every Hibby's next 5h1te is a hedgehog but when they lose a final or play off I don't celebrate it as some kind of hand me down triumph. A wee laugh and/or a sense of relief is as far as it goes.

Not them. A Hearts failure is a Hibs success that will be celebrated for many years to come. 

A truly feeble fan base, that fully deserves the comical wee club it supports and exactly why I keep them at arms length and have little, or nothing, to do with them. 

Life's too short and precious to waste any of it conversing with that shower. 

Harry Potter
5 minutes ago, martoon said:

It's the level of joy on .nut that's inexplicable. 

I hope Hibs lose every game they play and that every Hibby's next 5h1te is a hedgehog but when they lose a final or play off I don't celebrate it as some kind of hand me down triumph. A wee laugh and/or a sense of relief is as far as it goes.

Not them. A Hearts failure is a Hibs success that will be celebrated for many years to come. 

A truly feeble fan base, that fully deserves the comical wee club it supports and exactly why I keep them at arms length and have little, or nothing, to do with them. 

Life's too short and precious to waste any of it conversing with that shower. 

1986 had to work nights after the cup final, (yes i made that one ), got it tight from every angle, its part of football.

End of the day we have more honours, support and the biggest derby win in history.

Bazzas right boot
15 hours ago, smiler said:

Exactly. Tosh didnae though, never a Hearts man. 

I've not posted on this, so dinnae be a wee dick and have sly digs. 

Man up, don't be a coward and gossip like a wee lassy. 

Pm me if anything , rather than de rail another thread because your bandwith can't cope with different points of view. 

They are a weird bunch. 

Had a Hibs mate who is obsessed with mocking Levein. Strange.

They forget we humped them twice at Hampden and think one cup win erases being embarrassed by hearts. 

jimbojambo

Hibbies at work creaming themselves about Villa winning and they will get a £2 million add on for McGinn which the will use to buy McNulty. They've piped down considerably after Derby's goal though. Come on Frank you can do it....

36 minutes ago, mscjambo said:

They are a weird bunch. 

Had a Hibs mate who is obsessed with mocking Levein. Strange.

They forget we humped them twice at Hampden and think one cup win erases being embarrassed by hearts. 

Aye. A 2-2 draw at Tynecastle coupled with a 1-0 win at ER is full and exacting revenge for everything. It didn't even come close to avenging the 4-0 Hampden semi let alone what followed in 2012.

They know, we know it. 

It’s why we need to get back to league consistency and owning the derbies. To pipe these gunts down again. 

Not easy, of course not. Going by their normal standards they are having a great spell over the last couple of seasons. (4th and 5th must be heaven for them), Going by ours, we’ve made it hard for ourselves. Notched a few derby wins despite not hitting league heights but they’ve admittedly been alot more competitive.  

Only way is up for us. 

Jambothump
On 26/05/2019 at 15:12, doctor jambo said:

Very succinct and true ☺

Harry Potter
1 hour ago, Sooperstar said:

Congratulations to Hibs on their promotion to the English Premier League.

Ha Ha Ha, hibs lass on facebook, we are in the money, ha ha ha, could not make it up

Hectormasson
On 26/05/2019 at 02:56, FinnBarr Saunders said:

And Sunderlands a massive club (are they feck)

Born losers m8, 

Finlay James
5 hours ago, jimbojambo said:

Hibbies at work creaming themselves about Villa winning and they will get a £2 million add on for McGinn which the will use to buy McNulty. They've piped down considerably after Derby's goal though. Come on Frank you can do it....

The £2 million will go straight to Tom Farmers pocket.  Any that does trickle down, will be used by Petrie to service their ever increasing debts.

I'd love it if they spent big on McNulty. Bang average not really any pace. 

Use any of the Mcginn cash on him. Bash on 

Sooperstar
2 hours ago, mscjambo said:

I'd love it if they spent big on McNulty. Bang average not really any pace. 

Use any of the Mcginn cash on him. Bash on 

McNulty would be a good signing for them.

• 2 weeks later...
Finlay James

I was talking to a Hibs supporting mate recently.  He's a staunch Hibby but a good guy (if that's possible).

He pointed out that any Hibs fan laughing at Hearts this season is kidding them self as they would have given anything to have had a semi final and a final to look forward to, even if it did mean being on the losing side.  He reckons any bravado since on behalf of Hibbys is nothing more than relief that we didn't win it.

He also said that Hearts being gutted to finish 6th and Hibs being delighted to finish 5th told a story about where the clubs stand right now.  I agreed.  he's a good lad so I didn't have the heart to rub it in too much about the massive progress we're making while they continue to regress and stay stale.

Bazzas right boot
13 minutes ago, Finlay James said:

I was talking to a Hibs supporting mate recently.  He's a staunch Hibby but a good guy (if that's possible).

He pointed out that any Hibs fan laughing at Hearts this season is kidding them self as they would have given anything to have had a semi final and a final to look forward to, even if it did mean being on the losing side.  He reckons any bravado since on behalf of Hibbys is nothing more than relief that we didn't win it.

He also said that Hearts being gutted to finish 6th and Hibs being delighted to finish 5th told a story about where the clubs stand right now.  I agreed.  he's a good lad so I didn't have the heart to rub it in too much about the massive progress we're making while they continue to regress and stay stale.

Bumped Into a group of hibs fans in NY after the 2-1.

After the initial "banter" a couple said it was the most pointless derby in years to win, 5th/6th place play off, shite for both clubs and embarrassing to celebrate. 

3fingersreid
58 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Bumped Into a group of hibs fans in NY after the 2-1.

After the initial "banter" a couple said it was the most pointless derby in years to win, 5th/6th place play off, shite for both clubs and embarrassing to celebrate. 

Suppose it depends on what era you grew up as a young Hearts fan , but having witnessed us barely getting a draw let alone a win against that lot in the 1970 ‘s  , to this day and forever more I’ll celebrate EVERY win against them regardless of what is at stake . You just don’t know when the next victory will arrive .

1 hour ago, Finlay James said:

Hearts being gutted to finish 6th and Hibs being delighted to finish 5th told a story

:spoton:

Hectormasson
On 25/05/2019 at 17:43, Cruyff Turn said:

Can’t wait to hammer those inbred nonces silly next season.

:fth:

That us something that I would look forward too very much at least 3 times !!fth&FSB too

Often laugh at the Vermin delusion.

Act as if they are regular contenders for top 3.  Since they came back to the top flight like ourselves in the early 80s, their top flight average league position is 6.8.

F^^k knows where the lofty ambition deservedly (in their eyes)comes from? 

This new manager despite his shite record after the spilt is being hailed as the greatest thing since Pep Gaurdiola,  I’ve seen this movie before, it ends with a half empty Easter Road, several pumpings in Derby’s and a Petrie out campaign!

Hectormasson
On 26/05/2019 at 19:54, Andrew Gilbert Wauchope said:

I took a fair amount of pleasure in their relegation by Hamilton.

That was f......g top drawer ???????????????

Finlay James
47 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

This new manager despite his shite record after the spilt is being hailed as the greatest thing since Pep Gaurdiola,  I’ve seen this movie before, it ends with a half empty Easter Road, several pumpings in Derby’s and a Petrie out campaign!

With the signings he's making, they'll be heading straight back to the championship

1 hour ago, Debut 4 said:

Often laugh at the Vermin delusion.

Act as if they are regular contenders for top 3.  Since they came back to the top flight like ourselves in the early 80s, their top flight average league position is 6.8.

F^^k knows where the lofty ambition deservedly (in their eyes)comes from? 

There's a post of sumptuous delusion on their Liverpool at Murrayfield thread. The usual tripe about no Hearts players being good enough for an Edinburgh XI but one in particular is off the charts. All about how any Hearts player who was miraculously picked having to learn to play the Hibs way to fit in: stylish, swashbuckling blah blah.

Where do these prix get it from? 

Edited by martoon

40 minutes ago, Finlay James said:

With the signings he's making, they'll be heading straight back to the championship

I heard one being referred too as the league 1 messi today.... wtf!!

1 minute ago, martoon said:

There's a post of sumptuous delusion on their Liverpool at Murrayfield thread. The usual tripe about no Hearts players being good enough for an Edinburgh XI but one in particular is off the charts. All about how any Hearts players who was miraculously picked having to learn to play the Hibs way to fit in: stylish, swashbuckling blah blah.

They can’t be saying they have anything better than Souttar Berra and Naismith...maybe even throw Harring in there... tell me they’re not!?

Just now, Rudy T said:

They can’t be saying they have anything better than Souttar Berra and Naismith...maybe even throw Harring in there... tell me they’re not!?

Haring only. 

Souttar just doesn't compare to Paul Hanlon, apparently. 

I nearly soiled myself when I read that one, Rudy. 

10 minutes ago, martoon said:

Haring only. 

Souttar just doesn't compare to Paul Hanlon, apparently. 

I nearly soiled myself when I read that one, Rudy. 

Hanlon? Not sure how he gets out the door with all those Scotland caps!!

28 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

I heard one being referred too as the league 1 messi today.... wtf!!

Back to back relegation and he can live up to that moniker. :sweeet:

32 minutes ago, martoon said:

There's a post of sumptuous delusion on their Liverpool at Murrayfield thread. The usual tripe about no Hearts players being good enough for an Edinburgh XI but one in particular is off the charts. All about how any Hearts player who was miraculously picked having to learn to play the Hibs way to fit in: stylish, swashbuckling blah blah.

It’s totally dumbfounding. A club who can barely compete in the top 5 year after year over an extended period.

But this train of thought is passed through the generations of vermin. Do you notice they never openly discuss it in front of supporters from other clubs in the workplace or at play?  I certain notice they don’t.  

They seem to to gather in their own shite pit and backslap each other with their pish.

Edited by Debut 4

I've carried a lifelong dilemma which I'm no closer to solving today.  Do I feel worse when we are rubbish or when they are successful?  I think it's the latter but it's a close run thing.  I wasn't exactly singing and dancing when Livvy put 5 past us.  On the other hand, their occasional successes are utterly depressing.

40 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

It’s totally dumbfounding. A club who can barely compete in the top 5 year after year over an extended period.

But this train of thought is passed through the generations of vermin. Do you notice they never openly discuss it in front of supporters from other clubs in the workplace or at play?  I certain notice they don’t.  

They seem to to gather in their own shite pit and backslap each other with their pish.

Unquantifiable pish like flair etc. is all they have. It's fact and reality where it all falls apart for them.