Hibs Fans

CanadianJamTart

CanadianJamTart

Not sure if they support Hibs or Celtic by the way they're celebrating - you'd think it was "their" team who won. Home in their beds while we got to another final and have another day out! Enjoy celebrating a loss in a game where your team is no where near it, while we celebrate a valiant effort by the boys in maroon. FTH

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• martoon

• Harry Potter

• Beast Boy

• Morgan

fek them, let's see what next season brings.

Apparently they were worried there manager was away to Midlesbourgh earlier in the week.

Harry Potter
1 minute ago, edramone said:

They would never have given Celtic as tough a game! 

aye mate, we rule over derbies, cup wins , league titles, everything

Harry Potter
1 minute ago, Morgan said:

:fth:

Feckin Tedious Hoors

all over facebook mate like they won it, horrible lot , short memories, hope ma son gets back from that hole

Close the thread -  don’t give these tits the time of day!!!

Edited by Thomaso

5 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Close the thread -  don’t give these tits the time of day!!!

Agreed.

Mind you, they told Keatings the time of day, and he still got it wrong.

161F18E8-3846-4808-B304-BB151E23AD67.jpeg

Maroon tinted glasses 2

They are irrelevant, each one to a man will never ever ever be able to see a century between Hearts Scottish cup wins and almost every one of them alive will remember that day on 19th of May and what was the result of the biggest ever Edinburgh derby game in Scottish footballing history. 

Just now, Harry Potter said:

Aye mate.

Alright Harry? Scunnered for the Lads the day, after the way they played. 

Harry Potter
Just now, ri Alban said:

Alright Harry? Scunnered for the Lads the day, after the way they played. 

Thought we had it mate, team played very well.

42 minutes ago, NLTFTh said:

Their damaged beyond repair

Always in our Shadow.. 

HHGH

Just wait until next season when we unleash Hickey on them.

8 minutes ago, Maroon tinted glasses 2 said:

They are irrelevant, each one to a man will never ever ever be able to see a century between Hearts Scottish cup wins and almost every one of them alive will remember that day on 19th of May and what was the result of the biggest ever Edinburgh derby game in Scottish footballing history. 

It was the biggest domestic game in Scottish football history and if it wasn’t for Paulo it would have been a record score. FTH.

I didn’t even watch Celtic horsing them twice.

Edited by Shaggy2

We will have made a lot of money out of this and we dont have to give Farmer £500,000.

Bull's-eye

It's worth noting that the joy and happiness the Vermin give us on a regular basis outweighs any self harm we inflict on ourselves and we are the club with class.

tynietigers

Most of my h1b5 friends wished me luck and commiserations after except one tit who I did tell him he hated Hearts more than he liked h1b5

To be fare most of us would be the same, having a little laugh at them if they lost a final. It doesn’t bother me at all. Just hope we get ourselves sorted out for next season , so we can ram it right up them 

Arthur Morgan
40 minutes ago, fila said:

To be fare most of us would be the same, having a little laugh at them if they lost a final. It doesn’t bother me at all. Just hope we get ourselves sorted out for next season , so we can ram it right up them 

This! 

3 hours ago, fila said:

Exactly it’s what city rivalries is all about 

I would access it by saying there are two types of hibs fans...

Ones that love Celtic and have them as "2nd team" and are vile lapping this up.

Then the genuine Edinburgh punters who wehave sporting rivalry that puts west to shame. These hunters naturally happy we lost (we be same if show on other foot) but can sit and have banter and pint with as I did after game back in pub.

Remember hibees had way more heartache than us....we just have to take on chin when other way around. Its football.

Edited by J80MBO
Error

They staged their own relegation party at Tynecastle. 

I’m still laughing at them. 

Gutted today but so proud of the team and the fans. 

Celtic are the successful wing of Hibernian FC. A vicarious, second hand defeat of Heart of Midlothian in a Cup final is as close as they'll get. 

Celtic ball sniffers. 

14 hours ago, CanadianJamTart said:

Not sure if they support Hibs or Celtic by the way they're celebrating - you'd think it was "their" team who won. Home in their beds while we got to another final and have another day out! Enjoy celebrating a loss in a game where your team is no where near it, while we celebrate a valiant effort by the boys in maroon. FTH

Was the same when Lennon managed them. Weird bunch.... “how many medals has your manager won” etc. ?

Nothing in the build up from them apart from weird oh we hope you beat them texts. I got several yesterday on the way to the game then I've woke up to a barage of messages trying to slate us ? they were worried for a while

It's a pity it wasn't them we played in the final 

Gimps 

132goals1958
18 hours ago, Maroon tinted glasses 2 said:

Their Scottish cup win was aided by their Celtic cousins so in essence it was a bit of a joint victory. Hope we never have to go cap in hand to one of the bigot brothers to achieve a cup win.Disappointed after yesterday but 5-1 will be etched in my memory for as long as I am here.

manaliveits105

It was the game of all games and despite all their pre match bravado their bottles crashed and they slinked away as usual 

Lucille's Thirsty
20 hours ago, iantjambo said:

We would do the same.

It's called rivalry.

Spot on. We must not rise to it. We are bigger and better in every department. We own them. If they want to gloat let them. As far as Hearts are concerned Hibs can only celebrate when their own team aren’t involved.  

Big Slim Stylee
21 hours ago, edramone said:

They would never have given Celtic as tough a game! 

And deny them their Trible Treble or whatever?  No chance. 

They know their place in the Tranps pecking order.

20 hours ago, iantjambo said:

We would do the same.

It's called rivalry.

Exactly this. Are people surprised Hibs fans are glad we didn’t win the Scottish Cup??

27 minutes ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

And deny them their Trible Treble or whatever?  No chance. 

They know their place in the Tranps pecking order.

:D