• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4marsbars

• Forever Hearts

• scratchy

• N Lincs Jambo

All roads lead to Gorgie
1 hour ago, Fintry_Jambo said:

Result aside, I will never forget those scenes when Edwards hit the back of the net! Incredible noise and chaos everywhere

The last time I felt that energy was when Adam scored the second in the 98 final or Rudi got the fifth in 2012. Yesterday had the feeling we could hold on as our defending was top notch at that stage. 

As a club we also need to stop bothering about people standing in areas where it has been the norm for years. Everyone on their feet behind the goal yesterday meant a great atmosphere!

16 hours ago, edramone said:

We sounded great. Tried to lift the team. Done ourselves proud 

This this and this 

RustyRightPeg

Taking the last couple of years out the equation, that's what it used to be like (and what I'm hoping it's like going forward again) all the time at Tynie. Bouncing all game.

Scott980612
12 hours ago, MrBones said:

Singing the hearts song after the final whistle, drowning out the hooped demons, was class

Hairs on back of neck stuff- every jambo was singing that as loud and proud as they could. Some energy and passion in the stands yesterday. 

Being positive and supporting everyone in a Hearts jersey. 

What some of us do all the time. 

Great day and it will have an impact on the club going forward. It was a big message and everyone associated with Hearts should be encouraged. 

21 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Taking the last couple of years out the equation, that's what it used to be like (and what I'm hoping it's like going forward again) all the time at Tynie. Bouncing all game.

That's what you get when the team give the fans something to get behind (that and a lot of alcohol).

We have seen very little of a support like that for a long time now which is why in my and many others opinion we need a change of management.

Our fans are an asset.

Traveled alone from Norway for my first cup final and did’nt know anyone. I return to Norway with many new friends who i met this weekend. The’ve all been so welcoming and good to me. Love the Jambos❤️ ?? I had a great time at the match and so proud of the team. I’ve been to three matches this season, Hearts-Rangers 1-2, Hearts-Hibs 1-2 and Hearts-Celtic 1-2. Maybe it’s best if i stay away??. Thank you all for a great day out and for being the best supporters in the world???????????

husref musemic

great effort yesterday by the team and fans. we certainly spurred them on. I'm gutted though. 

onto next year... United like that at tynie has to be an objective.

we must sell 12-14k tickets to those fekin flag waving obsessed weirdos (350k ish) so I see the logic. But they make a difference & more importantly they are utter vermin.

how can we cover the shortfall and tell them to GTF. 500-1000 max. 

Hot since 86
18 minutes ago, ChrisW said:

Traveled alone from Norway for my first cup final and did’nt know anyone. I return to Norway with many new friends who i met this weekend. The’ve all been so welcoming and good to me. Love the Jambos❤️ ?? I had a great time at the match and so proud of the team. I’ve been to three matches this season, Hearts-Rangers 1-2, Hearts-Hibs 1-2 and Hearts-Celtic 1-2. Maybe it’s best if i stay away??. Thank you all for a great day out and for being the best supporters in the world???????????

Excellent effort, glad you enjoyed it

Hot since 86
7 minutes ago, husref musemic said:

great effort yesterday by the team and fans. we certainly spurred them on. I'm gutted though. 

onto next year... United like that at tynie has to be an objective.

we must sell 12-14k tickets to those fekin flag waving obsessed weirdos (350k ish) so I see the logic. But they make a difference & more importantly they are utter vermin.

how can we cover the shortfall and tell them to GTF. 500-1000 max. 

What are you on about? Gibberish 

husref musemic
2 minutes ago, Hot since 86 said:

What are you on about? Gibberish 

reduce the OF allocation. 

Gavsy Van Gaverson
12 hours ago, Doc Rob said:

Perhaps, but that doesn’t make it OK to sing it, or to take other political/religious trappings to the game. This gets us bad publicity all the time and we need to stamp it out. It has no place at the football.

What Celtic do has nothing to do with it. It’s expected of them. We need to clean up our own act.

We get bad publicity anyway. Loved singing it yesterday.

That hearts song after we scored and the carnage when we scored was second to none, we as fans and the effort the players put in we deserved more, after sleeping on it it is what it is now but last night I was absolutely gutted all night. We need that noise back at tynecastle and a team that deserves that noise. If Levien is to be the manager he can’t get more than 10 games to change the dross we’ve seen prior to the final before there’s change. Hopefully onwards and upwards fingers crossed. 

Gavsy Van Gaverson
1 hour ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

The last time I felt that energy was when Adam scored the second in the 98 final or Rudi got the fifth in 2012. Yesterday had the feeling we could hold on as our defending was top notch at that stage. 

As a club we also need to stop bothering about people standing in areas where it has been the norm for years. Everyone on their feet behind the goal yesterday meant a great atmosphere!

Sorry but the 5th goal celebration was nothing like Adam or Edwards. They were total broken limbs celebrations, the 5th wasn’t.

All roads lead to Gorgie
2 minutes ago, Gavsy Van Gaverson said:

Sorry but the 5th goal celebration was nothing like Adam or Edwards. They were total broken limbs celebrations, the 5th wasn’t.

Maybe Gowser's goal that day was a better bet but the sight of thousands of hibs fans heading for the exits raised the feel good factor after Rudi scored.

upgotheheads
15 hours ago, munro9 said:

Was talking about standing, flags etc not sectarian singing. She may have put money in and good on her but she is changing Tynecastle into a ground I don’t recognise and she has no mandate to do that. The supporters are the club and she is alienating many. No time for sectarian singing but if today was anything to go by the vast majority of our fans don’t seem to mind it 

She does have a mandate, it's called ownership. I wasn't happy to see Union Flags at the ground and I'm not happy to see Saltires either, and yes I'm a supporter of independence but that's a political/economic not a nationalistic decision.

Maybe you'd recognise or be more comfortable at a ground further west in Scotland. 

18 hours ago, Harry Potter said:

aye, i was not there cause i was finished after post fixture results, good on collum though, usual 

Just to clarify. Did you go to the game yesterday?

27 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

She does have a mandate, it's called ownership. I wasn't happy to see Union Flags at the ground and I'm not happy to see Saltires either, and yes I'm a supporter of independence but that's a political/economic not a nationalistic decision.

Maybe you'd recognise or be more comfortable at a ground further west in Scotland. 

No club should be “owned” by one person and I thought we’d learnt that lesson hence us all contributing to FOH. The club is bigger than one person.

im also a supporter of independence and have no time for union jacks, tricolours etc at football or sectarian singing. Atmosphere and flags are only equated to sectarianism in the in the feeble minds of the bigots ANDsome of those obsessed by it.

upgotheheads
1 minute ago, munro9 said:

No club should be “owned” by one person and I thought we’d learnt that lesson hence us all contributing to FOH. The club is bigger than one person.

im also a supporter of independence and have no time for union jacks, tricolours etc at football or sectarian singing. Atmosphere and flags are only equated to sectarianism in the in the feeble minds of the bigots ANDsome of those obsessed by it.

I agree, but the ownership at Hearts is due to circumstances and will eventually change. 'Ownership' by the fans is the best way but Ann Budge brought more with her than money, she also brought business sense, determination, energy, you name it. When FoH finally owns the club I hope se sticks around because there will no doubt be some chancers/opportunists/crooks who think they'll see an opportunity.

jambo_nick

We may have lost yesterday but I never expected anything from yesterday but I am so proud of the performance AND the support. The reaction at 1-0 was the most mental I’ve seen us go going ahead.

Harry Potter
59 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

no mate, played very well. very unlucky

Gowser was in the crowd just a little bit away from us.

He was going absolutely MENTAL when we scored: up on top of his seat and shouting and screaming just as loudly as we all were.

PHM

3 hours ago, Gambo said:

Any clips of the fans singing the Hearts Song after our goal?

Previous page I took a short clip, that was right after 

Fintry_Jambo
35 minutes ago, BRY said:

Gowser was in the crowd just a little bit away from us.

He was going absolutely MENTAL when we scored: up on top of his seat and shouting and screaming just as loudly as we all were.

PHM

IMG-20190526-WA0000.jpg

4 hours ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Utter horse shit

21 hours ago, neilnunb said:

****ing outstanding today.

?

Totally agree. A completely different experience to the semi at Murrayfield. Thought we showed up really well. :wub:

RustyRightPeg
43 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

Utter horse shit

What is? We've frequently been out sung at home this season and last...

Yesterday was fantastic.

Enjoy your day now.

Alex Kintner

Had tears in my eyes at the end through being gutted but they quickly turned to tears of pride when 90% of us stayed to belt out the Hearts song ♥️♥️♥️

Alex Kintner
7 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

:wub:

I ****ing love that laddie.

He was in the Pig and Butterfly after the match I think. Did you not see him?

5 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

He was in the Pig and Butterfly after the match I think. Did you not see him?

No. Gutted about that. Would have bought him a pint. :(

Shame we never managed to catch up after the match. Need to wet the baby’s head when she arrives. ?

Edited by Glib and Shameless Crier

Alex Kintner
2 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

No. Gutted about that. Would have bought him a pint. :(

Shame we never managed to catch up after the match. Need to wet the babies head when she arrives. ?

??????

PortyJambo
2 hours ago, Fintry_Jambo said:

IMG-20190526-WA0000.jpg

Got a picture with him before the game as he was coming into the Church on the Hill pub, and saw him going into same pub afterwards.

Tremendous support yesterday, the scenes after the goal were amazing. Never even heard any singing from their side until after the 2nd goal, drowned them out for the rest of the game.

The support was superb. Hello hello was sung with gusto by 99% of us.......it wound the scummy vermin right up...all good in my book.

John Findlay
5 hours ago, TheOak88 said:

No he didn't. 

7 hours ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

Haven’t jumped around so much and enjoyed a goal since 98 cup

final. Absolutely gutted today. Loved that game until the penalty and have never hugged so many fellow jambos  since 98. Total deflated today and I feel

worse than the journey home. Can’t wait for the pre season trip to Dublin 

CloustonHMFC

The support yesterday was unbelievable. The best I have seen in years. That feeling when we scored, I’ve dreamt of that since I booked my flights home, I was exhausted after the celebrations - I took everything out of me. Gutted by the result and it hurts. Onwards and upwards ????

7 hours ago, Gambo said:

Any clips of the fans singing the Hearts Song after our goal?

Another clip from twitter:

Very proud to be a hearts fan yesterday.  Brilliant support, we deserved the cup after the season we've had to put up with. 

You'll break your bail again away away

You'll break your bail again your off to Bar-linie 

You'll break your bail again away away.

13 minutes ago, scratchy said:

You'll break your bail again your off to Bar-linie 

You'll break your bail again away away.

Dreadful

Sneckiejambo

Heart of Midlothian players and fans take a bow, best day at the football since 19/5/12 bloody marvellous 2 mistakes although a very soft penalty, our day will come. Onwards and Upwards HHGH 

Bull's-eye

Epic scenes by the support yesterday. 

As expected as well.

Memories are what it's about and for a defeat.....wow.

Very similar to drawing at Anfield and drawing at WHL.

All games supported by real proper supporters attending to enjoy the event and not the result if it goes tits up.

We need the same mentality week in week out.

No entitlement and no gurning and grizzling over this that and the other.

The club stick together. 

How about the supporters do the same.

3 minutes ago, scratchy said:

Thanks for the feed back. Appreciate your input, 

Feedback is one word mate