Top Posters In This Topic

• sadj

• Hearts1975

• Neon

• dbusby6

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Harry Potter said:

i hate losing

What hurts most is knowing that with Uche fully fit. Naismith fully fit. Haring fully fit etc

We are winning this game. 

Gutted for Berra was at fault for both goals 

Gave everything just need a bit more up top 

McLean is too old 

RealMaroonCF

Dont like any defeat but that was a cracking performance with about half a team.

Get your heads up lads 

We are proud of you

Harry Potter
1 minute ago, Bauld said:

What hurts most is knowing that with Uche fully fit. Naismith fully fit. Haring fully fit etc

gutted mate.

1 minute ago, Bauld said:

??❤️??

Excellent effort. Tactics where bang on with what we had to work with, proud of the team.

Heads up lads ?

Cracking effort. Absolutely faultless from every man on the pitch and Levein had us set up right beyond a doubt. Crap penalty and a mistake were needed for the unwashed to beat us. Everyone in maroon on the pitch deserves respect. 

Brighton Jambo

I thought we would get battered to be honest.  We were so so good and I can’t decide if it this feels better or worse. 

1 minute ago, NB GIN said:

McLean is too old

Bollox, Sean Clare gave away a crazy pass for the first and Bobby was left wanting for the second.

Telford_jambo123

Superb effort from the lads. Everyone in the media wasn’t just thinking but they were hoping we would get turned over and we more than matched them.  Just makes it more sickening to loss to those rats

rudi must stay

Proper team today with great tactics. Plenty they can learn from, great spirit but again over playing it, the story of our season

Class of 75

Yep we fought hard today. Well played every member of the team. Defeat hard to take but we played with dignity. 

Pans Jambo

Proud of the lads but I can tell you this!!!

Lack of VAR lost us the cup because THAT was NEVER a penalty. 

100% Effort. If we had done that all season we would have been 2nd. 

scott herbertson

Ran themselves to the ground , hassled Celtic throughout the game. A neutral would have been hard pushed to pick which team cost the most. Given the injuries and tailing off of the season , who could have asked for more than that?

proud of the team.

hearts related nickname

Massive effort from the team. The heart that Hickey showed, at 16 years old was incredible.  They all done themselves very proud. Well done to Craig for sending them out with fire and a good plan. Deserved more from it but it wasn't to be

Well done Hearts we gave our all. The supporters couldn't ask for more commitment and should be pleased with how much of a game we gave them. Not many expected us to be able to do that. Many feared we'd be slaughtered. Far from it. Love Hearts

Really good performance. Not often you see Celtic wasting time to hang on for a win. Hopefully we can take this on to next season.

14 minutes ago, jambonian said:

Very unlucky. A dodgy penalty and a breakaway ball.

Pretty much sums it up. They were even wasting time at the end . Not often you see Celtic doing that.

Darth Sidious

Was expecting a heavy defeat. Enjoyed the performance and Mulraney and Hickey looked something to look forward to next season.

3 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

Ran themselves to the ground , hassled Celtic throughout the game. A neutral would have been hard pushed to pick which team cost the most. Given the injuries and tailing off of the season , who could have asked for more than that?

proud of the team.

Can't be arsed looking up the sums, but Celtic were shite for their £20 Million outlay versus Hearts £150k or whatever, let alone wages.

And I'm not ignoring the fantastic effort made by the team to try to get us the cup. All the players tried their best, which is all you can ask for.

CloustonHMFC

We gave absolutely everything today. Can’t fault anybody on the park for performance and application. We did not deserve to get beat.

I’m absolutely gutted though, reckon I wouldn’t be as gutted if we got horsed by 4 or 5.

Heart of Midlothian, **** off Hibernian, we’ll support you evermore ????

skinnybob72

Sadly losing is losing no matter the manner.

We’ve lost 1-2 to late goals in each of the last 3 games against Celtic and there’s nothing glorious about it. 

Hearts1975

Absolutely gutted, the word doesn’t even come close to describing it 

The only shining light was the performance of the Team - Take a bow lads and Take a bow Craig - your tactics were absolutely spot on 

we pressed them all game and hardly gave them anything - the players ran their heart out - all outstanding but take a bow young Hickey - the young lad has the heart of a lion 

2 mistakes cost us in the finest of margins - 99 times out of a 100 Berra intercepts the through ball for the 2nd

Bobby should have just stayed put for the first and stayed on his line 

especially when you have a wee septic loving welt who will give these decisions against us all day long ?

putting that aside proud as can be over how the team performed and absolutely gutted 

even more gutted for Craig as you can see how much work and effort was put in by everyone on the park 

the numbness won’t leave for a long time but these players And the manager made me as proud as can be to be a Jambo today 

the hearts support was fantastic as well - fully backed the team all game 

we will support you evermore HHGH ♥️♥️♥️??????????

Hear hear!

A mighty performance from all involved.

I know it wasn't a penalty but I'd be disappointed if Uche didn't do the same if he was in that position in their box. It was a bit of a brain fart, panic stations moment from Bobby that presented the opportunity but I wouldn't blame him for it, just one of these things.

Bring on next season.

Just now, clouston1992 said:

We gave absolutely everything today. Can’t fault anybody on the park for performance and application. We did not deserve to get beat.

I’m absolutely gutted though, reckon I wouldn’t be as gutted if we got horsed by 4 or 5.

Heart of Midlothian, **** off Hibernian, we’ll support you evermore ????

No complaints about performance. They gave their all. Feel for Berra as I thought he was at fault for both goals.

cyprusjambo
17 minutes ago, NB GIN said:

McLean is too old 

Zlamal should have been off line claiming that. Another calamity on his name. Taking Haring off was a mistake we lost 2nd just after that as protection disappeared.... frustrating when relatively comfortable throughout. Get a few decent players in this summer and we can definitely give them a better game and win. They will improve too perhaps but there is hope taken from that today. 

Good performance by Hearts. Hoped for more but couldn't ask for more from the team or supporters 

Mr Kipling
3 minutes ago, skinnybob72 said:

Sadly losing is losing no matter the manner.

We’ve lost 1-2 to late goals in each of the last 3 games against Celtic and there’s nothing glorious about it. 

Yep, a loss is a loss but at least we lost with dignity.

Maybe its time for a change in the management structure, so we can regroup and focus on next year. 

This was how a Hearts team should play . Every player put in 100%. Really impressed by young Hickey, Edwards never stopped, Soutar was immense and Mulraney's crosses should have got us more. So proud od this club.