Wakey Wakey Hearts Fan

alwaysthereinspirit

FarmerTweedy
48 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

I take it from this meager response that a lot of lazy soda are still sleeping.  So I'll type this loud.

GET UP NOW!!!!!! Another magical moment in our magical history is just hours away.  Have a nutritional breakfast.  Muesli and a bottle of sherry.

Is that a term for people who feel a bit flat in the mornings?

Southport_Jambo

Went to bed after 4am, now been awake for half an hour. C'mon the Hearts!

Dagger Is Back

Morning fellow Jambos. Not much sleep last night and sure I kicked the wife when belting in that 89th minute penalty.

Like the players, let’s leave nothing behind today. We CAN make the difference.

C’mon the Hearts

TyphoonJambo
11 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Anyone any suggestions of things to do today in the greater Glasgow region?     Asking for a neighbour.

Have a shower, scrub vigorously and try not to make eye contact. 

Calebs Grandad
10 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Anyone any suggestions of things to do today in the greater Glasgow region?     Asking for a neighbour.

Visit the new Sports Direct boutique? Or pop along to the Under 25 Glamorous Granny competition in Springburn shopping Centre? 

Boaby Ewing

For those doing the Gorgie Express what time do the doors open at Tynecastle?

The Future's Maroon

Think I managed an hour of sleep, feel like a kid on Christmas morning, let’s do this Hearts ?

2 hours ago, chester copperpot said:

I stupidly tried to upload a photo of me having a peroni. I failed (like most things in life) :lol:

True!

You even sucked at treasure hunting!

:D

heartsfc_fan

Been awake since 5:30am.

Just getting ready to drive to my M6 pickup for the Manchester Hearts bus ?

Let’s get behind the boys today, cheers and sing them into every tackle! HHGH!!!

Rating to go. Coffee, haggis roll then train through to the pub. It's been a slow burn this year but the cup final feeling is in full swing now.

N Lincs Jambo

Setting off in 20 minutes. Time for a quick 3 Ss. Tickets check, cash check, scarf check. See ya all there guys, c’mon the famous, let’s pump these Sellick bassas rotten ?????

26 minutes ago, Victorian said:

We could go to the kelvingrove and get a latte? Or have a brandy, watch reruns of 98 cup final and head to hampden about 2?

Drunken prick hit the wrong buzzer trying to get his hole from the cow next door, shot out of bed like a bolt of lightening thinking it was the postie and I’d slept in! Been wide awake since half 5!

at least she told the prick to bolt!

Just now, Ribble said:

Drunken prick hit the wrong buzzer trying to get his hole from the cow next door, shot out of bed like a bolt of lightening thinking it was the postie and I’d slept in! Been wide awake since half 5!

Sorry... 

Sexton Hardcastle
2 minutes ago, Ribble said:

Should have glasses him. Nap he was a Tim after her young son.

john brownlee
1 hour ago, LeftBack said:

I'll be honest... The tea nice. Brandy nice. Cupcakes... Given me heartburn... 

There's nothing better than getting your hands on a couple of cupcakes, brings back memory's of youth. Hehehe.

cooooooomoan the mighty JTs we can do it.

5 minutes ago, Ribble said:

Maybe the postie was trying to get his hole.

Just now, john brownlee said:

There's nothing better than getting your hands on a couple of cupcakes, brings back memory's of youth. Hehehe.

cooooooomoan the mighty JTs we can do it.

Quick update..no more cupcakes or tea and I feel fine. Mind you i've had more brandy and a couple of rennies. 

Up since 7 and I'm not even going to the game. Just watched the Sportscene build up programme. Not surprisingly Celtic dominated but Craig and Uche both seemed ready and focused. C'mon Hearts. Shake up the world

Shit sleep too many half’s last night. 2 cups of coffee in.

woke junior Bob with the Hearts song blasting round the house.

windows open just so the hibby neighbour can enjoy our excitement.

start of the week I was worried we would be on to a hiding. Last few days I honestly think we can do this ..it’s going to be tough.. but we can do this.

our roots are deep and solid

our heads are held high

our hearts keep beating 

our club will never die 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Had a greet hyper tornado of emotions. 

What a great day to be alive. Well at least until 3pm  :)

1 hour ago, Ski Nae said:

Right. 

I've been awake for an hour. 

Time to get up. 

Big day, today. 

Lazy bones! ? Stratties is rammed!!!

Dear Cup Final team we are all coming to give you as much support as possible, all we ask is don't fear them and get stuck in, nothing less than 100% lads, good luck??

Austin MacGlee

Horribly nervous but not drinking until 9am on the dot (cup final tradition). Been awake since 5 alternating between daring to dream and bracing myself for the worst.

Mon the Famous!

Woke up to my dog Rudi lying next to me, opened the fridge door and the first thing looking right back at me was Hartleys Jam

All old cup final omens 

All week been thinking about a heavy defeat, but we started the season beating this mob, (ok 2nd league game) now end it the same way