Wakey Wakey Hearts Fan

alwaysthereinspirit

alwaysthereinspirit

12.15am here in Boston. Getting ready for the final sleep. Alarm set for 8am. Have fun   and be safe fellow Jambos. We can do this.

We do not choose. We are chosen.

Jambos born and bred.

Lets go Hearts ? 

chester copperpot

I stupidly tried to upload a photo of me having a peroni. I failed (like most things in life) :lol:

Sooperstar

Slept great until 5.15. Wide awake now. Later than 2012 I think when I ended up just getting up and heading to Stratties on my own.

been here before

Cannae sleep. Up since about 4.

Now aatching Road Wars on SkyvWitness +1.

?  ?  ?  ?

Not a good night sleep and awake at 5:15. I could spew with nerves. Roll on 8:30 when my Dad picks me up to go to Tynecastle. 

Is everyone messaging from Stratties?? Lol.

I can just imagine all these guys - hungover, knackered, sitting in various parts of the bar themselves on their phones...

? 

Been awake for a while now. But I'm not in stratties, yet. Can't wait to get on the train just before 8.

portobellojambo1

On messageboards, irrespective of which team you support, I'm sure there are countless discussions over the course of a season where different opinions are given and folk might fall out over things. But today is the day for all HMFC fans to unite together with one aim, to witness our team turn over these terrorist loving shits and bring the Scottish Cup back to Gorgie again.

4 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

On messageboards, irrespective of which team you support, I'm sure there are countless discussions over the course of a season where different opinions are given and folk might fall out over things. But today is the day for all HMFC fans to unite together with one aim, to witness our team turn over these terrorist loving shits and bring the Scottish Cup back to Gorgie again.

Trust you to paraphrase Churchill... ?

I take it from this meager response that a lot of lazy soda are still sleeping.  So I'll type this loud.

GET UP NOW!!!!!! Another magical moment in our magical history is just hours away.  Have a nutritional breakfast.  Muesli and a bottle of sherry.

2 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

I take it from this meager response that a lot of lazy soda are still sleeping.  So I'll type this loud.

GET UP NOW!!!!!! Another magical moment in our magical history is just hours away.  Have a nutritional breakfast.  Muesli and a bottle of sherry.

https://youtu.be/Z023prwCkgs

hereford_hearts
3 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Been up since 05:30. The cold beers in the fridge are calling me, but I have to do some work before the game☹️

Edited by hereford_hearts

Been on the sauce now for quite a few hours , game is midnight for me , so let’s hope I don’t over do it !!

MARNIN FOLKS!!!

Have a ****ing brilliant day everyone, sing like you’ve never sung before, because today, WE are helping our boys over the line. We’ve got a job to do so get yer ****ing boots on, brush yer teeth, and let’s get through there and pick up what’s ours. 

COME ON THE ****ING GORGIE??????????

Carl Weathers
29 minutes ago, LeftBack said:

Up. Two very expensive cupcakes and cup of tea. And shot of brandy. I wish I was joking. 

Sounds braw!

Have a great weekend all! 

???????? It's coming home ?????????

Edited by Sarah O

vintage1874

Been awake for about an hour excited and ready to go. Canny wait to get through to Glasgow. c'mon the Hearts.

3 minutes ago, Carl Weathers said:

Sounds braw!

I'll be honest... The tea nice. Brandy nice. Cupcakes... Given me heartburn... 

Just up.  Been awake since 5.30. Having a coffee before my cup final breakfast. Then it's down to the vets with the cat. When I get back the bottle of gin will be getting opened. Just ashamed I won't be there today ?

chuck berrys hairline

Been up since three napped on and off since then. The confidence from earlier in the week hasn't waned. Just no idea who's going to be the heroes as no clue about teams yet obvs. Would love one of the young lads to bag a winner to give the academy a highlight at last ? 

Head says 2-1 hearts says 3-1 ? enjoy your day jambos

33 minutes ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Buck’s Fizz and bacon rolls.

Bacon rolls here too but my music collection is better than yours.

3 minutes ago, graygo said:

Bacon rolls here too but my music collection is better than yours.

Make your mind up 

thehibsareintheirbeds

Just back from a run and ready for a beer or 3 before bus at 9. Been away all week with work and back last night so only now dawning on me we have a chance to pump celtics treble treble at hamden. HMFC ?

Mr Kipling

Good morning from the Netherlands.

I've been up for two hours, both excited and apprehensive - I have a good feeling today. Beers are in the fridge, website is located for the game - I'm ready to go.

Come on the Hearts, we can do this.... it's time to stick a rocket up those weegie scumbags....!

4 pork link sausages on 2 brown rolls and a big mug of Lavazza coffee.

C'mon Hearts after everything we have all been through to get this club back, it is time for pay back....HHGH

Bus leaves in 2.5 hours. 

Edited by Jamdub

Anyone any suggestions of things to do today in the greater Glasgow region?     Asking for a neighbour.

22games nro

we have a whatsapp group, half hibs,half hearts, banter has been flying 

but all the jambos replying, so led to my last message

are you hibbies in your beds ? we've a song for that .

finally got them to answer ? 

F^ck off 

off to mates at 8am for bacon rolls and beer 

Been up from 5am. Cannae sleep, almost like Xmas eve when your a kid! Heading off just after 10am. We can do this! And we will! A 1-0 victory for us today! A safe journey to Hampden for fellow Jambos today! C’mon Hearts!!!!!!

Mr Kipling
1 minute ago, BarneyBattles said:

Where do you live in the Netherlands mate? Heading over there in July. 

I live in a small city called Leiden - about 40 mins by train from Amsterdam. Let me know if you need recommendations etc when you are over.