Good luck from Dubai

Graeme Russell

Graeme Russell

Unable to sleep thinking about the game. 4am here looking out over Dubai on the 47th floor of our hotel.

Wishing all Jambos wherever you are in the  world to have a great day with friends and families.

Mrs has arranged a traditional tour of Dubai later to visit the spice and gold souks to try to keep us occupied.

20 odd sport channels on the tv so hopefully find one with the game on.

Had to wait a long time from my birth year of 56 when we beat them 3-1  A tenner says the score line will repeat its self!!

Like you I am not at home for this final. I am in Indian Shores in Florida and it now a quarter past midnight. I am similarly nervous and doubt I will sleep much but the game kicks off at 10.00 am here so I will be on the beach with BBC live updates(I can’t stand watching live as now being 68 years old and never having seen Hearts win anything live I consider myself a Jonah).

All I really want to say is all the best of good luck to all involved. I think we might need it.

My son made the trip over from Dubai for the final. Great surprise for me and dedication from from the laddie.  Cmon??????

chester copperpot
3 minutes ago, it_hearts said:

My son made the trip over from Dubai for the final. Great surprise for me and dedication from from the laddie.  Cmon??????

You see, this is what makes us great. Story's like that. 

Flying to Croatia this morning, stupidly booked it back in September, but my heart will be at Hampden today .

Nerves kicking in already, come on Jambos let’s do this!!!!

hereford_hearts

Just woke up in sunny Herefordshire. Working on a car from 9am until 2pm. Back home for a shower, then down the local. I have ensured the pub TV will be showing the game, not some EPL playoff crap!!

Edited by hereford_hearts

In China, technology connections tested this morning so hopefully will work ok at 10pm local time ???

larbert_jambo

In Bali, match will be on at 10pm local time. 

Dread to think how many beers I'll have sunk before KO

C'mon the JTs!!!!!!!

Edited by larbert_jambo

7:05 here in rosyth... first bottle of Bucky aka wreck the hoose juice is opened... tickets in pocket and scarf at front door... tick tock tick tock... roll on 9am 

Governor Tarkin

Off the coast of Mauritania. I'll be watching the match on Kickback.

Enjoy your day, folks.  :)

Gorgie Rules.

Calebs Grandad
1 hour ago, chester copperpot said:

You see, this is what makes us great. Story's like that. 

?❤️

hereford_hearts
2 hours ago, hereford_hearts said:

Just woke up in sunny Herefordshire. Working on a car from 9am until 2pm. Back home for a shower, then down the local. I have ensured the pub TV will be showing the game, not some EPL playoff crap!!

Edit - getting nervous, so just did a 5k run to try and put my mind of this afternoon. Didn't work! I spent 28 mins singing the hearts song in my head!!