FAO any Celtic fans looking in...

Swanny17

Uncle Buck
4 hours ago, Cygnet said:

Crawl back to your drug den you lowlife, unemployed, smelly, illiterate, jakeball, junkie, plastic Irish scaff. 

You have no idea what it’s like to follow a true football club like Heart of Midlothian.  

Away and boil yer heid. GIRFUY. 

Poetry.

:pleasing:

vegas-voss
1 hour ago, drumie jambo said:

Sounds like my gaffer. Prattles on about Palestine,supporting ISIS and every terrorist organization going. That"s before he goes on about being the victims and that nobody likes them. They wonder why farkin' smelly inbred deviants. They are getting smashed tomorrow 3-0 and then it will be carnage in Gorgie for a couple of days on the lash.

Guy I work with was actually proud as punch his 14yr old son was walking with the Green Brigade the other week.His older son served in Afghanistan but he still blares out Rebel music in his car despite being in his middle fifties.Only him and his youngest son I mention are Celtic minded across his whole family.

jamtartan74

Tomorrow around 4:50pm, your day will have come, and you can scuttle away into your middens and take your smack. Gorgie rules ??????

Here's a thought to put the wind up the Celtic mob, 1956, we beat them 3 - 1 in the Scottish cup final, before the match I imagined that if we got goals they would be sure to come from my Idols, Bauld, Wardhaugh or Young, I never dreamed that the stand-out player that day would be Ian Crawford, a player who in my then 12 year old eyes never came up to the calibre of my heroes in that Hearts side, a player that I had little or no time for banged in two cracking goals, how wrong I was. Now in the present day side, who is going to be our Ian Crawford? who have we been blasting recently that will come good on the day for us, Clare, Uche, MacLean, Djoum? 

SectionDJambo

If Hearts are the team to stop their 9/9 it will hurt them more than if Rangers did it. We have a history of them stealing games and titles from us. 

A nausiating club with scummy fans and cheerleaders. Remember who stopped the Rogers invincibility.

We also remember April 2012 and The Beattie. That will never diminish. 

The rat catcher
3 hours ago, dc-jambo said:

Youre a funny boy

Trolls like you all over the place. Do you know any rangers or hibs or smeltic fans, personally?

get a life,  is my  tip

Talking to himself I reckon.

It should have been ten
5 hours ago, TheStig said:

But but but they are the anti establishment club, they are a club for the peoples voice to be heard. In reality they are just a bunch of nosey *******s always wanting to get involved in other people shit, Palestine has feck all to do with celtic football club guys. Piss poor excuse of a club.

“Nosey *******s” :qqb006: love it! ??

It should have been ten
4 hours ago, graygo said:

Or religion, or politics, or contraception, or non denominational schools, or conflicts in other countries, or ............

Soap ??