FAO any Celtic fans looking in...

Swanny17

Crawl back to your drug den you lowlife, unemployed, smelly, illiterate, jakeball, junkie, plastic Irish scaff. 

You have no idea what it’s like to follow a true football club like Heart of Midlothian.  

Away and boil yer heid. GIRFUY. 

The Gorgie

But but but they are the anti establishment club, they are a club for the peoples voice to be heard. In reality they are just a bunch of nosey *******s always wanting to get involved in other people shit, Palestine has feck all to do with celtic football club guys. Piss poor excuse of a club.

1 minute ago, TheStig said:

But but but they are the anti establishment club, they are a club for the peoples voice to be heard. In reality they are just a bunch of nosey *******s always wanting to get involved in other people shit, Palestine has feck all to do with celtic football club guys. Piss poor excuse of a club.

They are a despicable football club from the board to their fans. 

The Real Maroonblood
17 minutes ago, Cygnet said:

Crawl back to your drug den you lowlife, unemployed, smelly, illiterate, jakeball, junkie, plastic Irish scaff. 

You have no idea what it’s like to follow a true football club like Heart of Midlothian.  

:pleasing:

Jambos_1874

Know quite a few Celtic fans. They are generally nice, reasonable people. Until you start talking about football.

Do you remember the effigies hung in the week Kris Boyd's brother took his own life?  What did you think of that?  Good bit of banter?

Your club is disgusting.

16 minutes ago, Crete said:

Nosey?

Can see it catching on down Ibroke way, "aye, we loast te that nosey bunch o' bad people " ?

portobellojambo1
51 minutes ago, Cygnet said:

Your summary of them is remarkably polite.

22 minutes ago, Jambos_1874 said:

Know quite a few Celtic fans. They are generally nice, reasonable people. Until you start talking about football.

Or religion, or politics, or contraception, or non denominational schools, or conflicts in other countries, or ............

Italian Lambretta
56 minutes ago, Cygnet said:

Well thats cheered me up and put me in a more positive frame of mind for tomorrow ???

41 minutes ago, Jambos_1874 said:

One of my best mates is a Celtic fan. Great guy, but when it comes to football he’s as self entitled and arrogant as you can imagine.

Bull's-eye
8 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

One of my best mates is a Celtic fan. Great guy, but when it comes to football he’s as self entitled and arrogant as you can imagine.

Sounds like a few Hearts supporters tbf.

25 minutes ago, Artful Dodger said:

8173rf8.jpg.871ff253c0a3ecfb1a35ecfa6f826f15.jpg

My sister-in-law has always assured me she doesn’t even like football.

In a way, I suppose she’s been telling the truth for all these years.

1 hour ago, Kiwidoug said:

Do you remember the effigies hung in the week Kris Boyd's brother took his own life?  What did you think of that?  Good bit of banter?

Your club is disgusting.

Youre a funny boy

Trolls like you all over the place. Do you know any rangers or hibs or smeltic fans, personally?

get a life,  is my  tip

Bull's-eye
5 minutes ago, dc-jambo said:

Youre a funny boy

Trolls like you all over the place. Do you know any rangers or hibs or smeltic fans, personally?

get a life,  is my  tip

??????

Aff yer puff aye ?

vegas-voss
48 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

It is so hard to even have a conversation with them about football.One of my best mates is a Celtic fan but **** mere he takes offence or at least you can see it on his face he is at the slightest of slights against them.They take everything so serious.

The Gorgie
25 minutes ago, dc-jambo said:

Youre a funny boy

get a life,  is my  tip

Whit?

Geoff the Mince

To any unwashed filth you can feck off and live with ISIS 

Scotland doesn't want you and neither does Ireland .

You support  and raise money for murderers and rapists !

****in pondlife ! 

drumie jambo
1 hour ago, iantjambo said:

Sounds like my gaffer. Prattles on about Palestine,supporting ISIS and every terrorist organization going. That"s before he goes on about being the victims and that nobody likes them. They wonder why farkin' smelly inbred deviants. They are getting smashed tomorrow 3-0 and then it will be carnage in Gorgie for a couple of days on the lash.

Tynecastlesmychurch

As we know all celtic fans are warriors fighting for truth, justice and a better world!.. That is when their no doon the job centre being told that unless your on the payroll of the avengers being said warrior for truth, justice etc isn't actually the same as being employed!. 

Still hail hail and awww that!

Brave Hearts

Tim fans and Hobos fans are worried.

Lemonhead doesn’t win at Hamdump very often.

Also Lemonhead says it’s not his team, it’s Brenda’s.

Also he knows he is just a stopgap

And the players know this and none of the players will play for or respect him.

Away down in Gorgie at Tynecastle Park ...............

Apparently they’ve been buying tickets in the hearts end, the same as the semi final at Murrayfield. Could be tasty tomorrow. 

1 hour ago, dc-jambo said:

Youre a funny boy

get a life,  is my  tip

Why are you saying this to @Kiwidoug ?

Like anyone is going to take your ‘tip’ anyhow.

2 minutes ago, lsimp77 said:

Apparently they’ve been buying tickets in the hearts end, the same as the semi final at Murrayfield. Could be tasty tomorrow. 

Would be devastating if they got smashed. Imagine. ?

Jambojay84
1 hour ago, dc-jambo said:

Youre a funny boy

get a life,  is my  tip

:what::hartley::wtfvlad:

2 hours ago, dc-jambo said:

Youre a funny boy

get a life,  is my  tip

Trolls?  If you can defend any of the disgusting behaviour of Celtic and Rangers supporters over the years, go for your life.

"Smeltic" Wee bit childish isnt it?

1 minute ago, Kiwidoug said:

Trolls?  If you can defend any of the disgusting behaviour of Celtic and Rangers supporters over the years, go for your life.

"Smeltic" Wee bit childish isnt it?

Good for you, Doug. :thumbsup:

The bloke is obviously drunk.

2 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Good for you, Doug. :thumbsup:

The bloke is obviously drunk.

Thanks Morgan.  Hope you and I and all the exiles have a great day along with all other Jambos.  

And can I say your post on the FAO thread is superb.  If the players need inspiration, all they have to do is look at that crest.

4 hours to go till the first beer of the day.