• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Marvin

• Bazzas right boot

• ri Alban

Top Posters In This Topic

If we don't up our game for this one I'd be surprised  - what more motivation do you need? Grab the lead from a corner and be on it for the full 97/98 minutes. 1-0 win for HMFC.

Calebs Grandad

I think we may well take the lead relatively early. If we did then it will take a huge team effort but it’s possible we can actually go on and win the cup. 2-1 Hearts as we replicate 98 by going 2 up then conceding late in the game but Uncle Willie plays a blinder by giving them a red card also late on. 

If you need motivation for a National Cup final your in the wrong game..
On the other hand, This will be a tough ask against the tattie brigade.

Mon The Famous... 0-1

At my age I'm conservative and have just gone for a 2-1 win but I'm sure it will be better than that.

They've got us much chance of stopping Uche as I have of supporting Hibs.

A Hearts, Warriors double. That will leave 30 thoosan Irish and 20 thoosan fake Irish bubbling in the Streets.

Get Intae thim.

I’ve put £10 on Hearts to win 3-0 at 150/1 and £10 on Hearts to win 3-1 at 80/1.

We are going to do this. Absolutely convinced that tomorrow is going to be the most glorious of days.

feedthefox

please please please let it be last minute winner 5 yds offside and punched in, the popcorn meltdown would be played on constant loop on a stand alone tv in my house for eternity.

Edited by feedthefox

Stephen Muddie
6 hours ago, CTYC said:

Should we not win tomorrow we should demand that we continue to play them until we get the right result!!!

We need a People's Final. Gr8 post

pettigrewsstylist

Think we will need 3 or 4 to win. Just  cant see it. 

Praying for last minute 1-0 or pens after snore draw.

2-1 Hearts. It's happening. Uche and a Scott Brown og. Just imagine the tears in the BBC studio at full time... Wonderful!

Graeme Russell

3-1 in my birth year of 56. Going to put a tenner on that score again.

Rudi5kaceldream1ng

We absolutely have to stop Forrest, Mikey Johnston (if he’s playing) shooting from distance. Also their other dangermen Rogic and Edouard. They both seem to score at hampden in cup finals. 

The absolute most important thing for me is that our players turn up and play to their highest level possible. This is just a must if we are to have any chance whatsoever.

There should absolutely be no player in that hearts lineup turning up and having a bad day at the office.

Then on the off chance that Celtic don’t have a good day at the office then we have a chance here. They are under huge pressure and so is their manager. This is not impossible.

At the absolute least I want there to be fight, passion and bag loads of desire to win and take the chance to go into the history books, which could well define their entire career when it’s all said and done. If they never get another shot at glory-they can have something to show off about forever. That is priceless I truly hope they realise that.

Believe??

10 hours ago, CTYC said:

Should we not win tomorrow we should demand that we continue to play them until we get the right result!!!

3 hours ago, Stephen Muddie said:

We need a People's Final. Gr8 post

Right, so if we lose, that's it forever, no more cup finals. I'm sure if both played only Scots we'd win, tho.

Any , talk like this is for the shed, not cup final day.

chester copperpot

I went to will hills yesterday after scoring a free train journey. Stuck 12 quid on 3-1 Celtic. Hope I get the betting slip rammed up ma hoop come full time.

Not at all confident but would be happily proved wrong.

If we win I told the lad we are sleeping in Gorgie tnite. He asked 'what hotel will be in?' Lol poor lad!

chester copperpot
11 minutes ago, Jambotommy said:

Either we will get hammered or we will win by a goal... Nothing in between Imo... 

This. We need Zlamal to have a worldie today. Then, just then, we may have a chance.

I ****ing hate those manky *******s

Edited by chester copperpot