Riorden Set To Go

Sexton Hardcastle

..But where to

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/celtic/7206677.stm

Maybe we should match the offer. altho as unatractive as a move to hearts in our current situation may seem, i reckon hed much rather stay in edinburgh/scotland than move to an avarage team in the championship.

Get a bid in

Nae chance, he fannied us about a few months ago.

Correct me if I am wrong but Celtic paid next to nothing for Riorden.

Yet they are prepared to stand in the way of him advancing his career because Burnley will not pay the million or so that they want.

When will players learn that moving to the old firm is not always in their best interests.

Commander Harris
Correct me if I am wrong but Celtic paid next to nothing for Riorden.

Yet they are prepared to stand in the way of him advancing his career because Burnley will not pay the million or so that they want.

When will players learn that moving to the old firm is not always in their best interests.

never, money will always blinker the foolish.

Wouldn't want the poisonous little rodent anywhere near a Hearts top.

He's filth.

He's no' that good...;)

blondejamtart
Ooh, come on Vlad...you know you want to...

He's a grubby wee rat, but he's a grubby wee rat who can score goals.

He's probably one of my most hated players, but as much as I hate to admit it, we're hardly in a position where we could turn down anyone who is a proven goalscorer - and he certainly knows where the back of the net is.

He's probably one of my most hated players, but as much as I hate to admit it, we're hardly in a position where we could turn down anyone who is a proven goalscorer - and he certainly knows where the back of the net is.

We have one down at West Brom, shame the circus hasn't hauled his erse back by now!!!

We have one down at West Brom, shame the circus hasn't hauled his erse back by now!!!

Probably cos his loan deal is till the end of the season so we couldn't get him back even if he wanted to return, which he doesn't.

But hey, why let facts stop you having yet another go at the club you support :wacko:

Probably cos his loan deal is till the end of the season so we couldn't get him back even if he wanted to return, which he doesn't.

But hey, why let facts stop you having yet another go at the club you support :wacko:

Sorry, everything is rosey :rolleyes:

Rearend was never that good. G O'Connor did all the work and the wee scrote hit the net. But without G O' C he is a lazy wee toad, and I never want to see him play for us.

Sorry, everything is rosey :rolleyes:

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, just saying that why have a pop at Hearts not getting Bednar back from West Brom?

PS - most punters on here have history of Bednar - possible Czech international striker when playing for Burley TO waste of space, fat lump, chancer when doing his rehab from Big Marv's leg breaker TO best striker Hearts have now he's at West Brom :confused:;)

Absolutely fantastic talent.

Would be the ideal player to link up the midfield to the other taller stirkers currently in the Hearts side. Loves the ball at his feet, can unlock stubborn defences and get goals from nothing.

It's a no-brainer, I say lets sign him.

blondejamtart

I'd take Bednar back in a shot, but he's made it abundantly clear that he doesn't want to return to Tynecastle. Like I say, Riordan wouldn't be my first choice, but he can and does score goals, and we could certainly use a player like that at the moment.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, just saying that why have a pop at Hearts not getting Bednar back from West Brom?

PS - most punters on here have history of Bednar - possible Czech international striker when playing for Burley TO waste of space, fat lump, chancer when doing his rehab from Big Marv's leg breaker TO best striker Hearts have now he's at West Brom :confused:;)

Exactly but mines was shot down as having a go. 90% of posts on here nowadays are having a go. Need to get used to that.

But with Vlad not interfering anymore and never here surely Bednar would settle back in nicely?

Exactly but mines was shot down as having a go. 90% of posts on here nowadays are having a go. Need to get used to that.

But with Vlad not interfering anymore and never here surely Bednar would settle back in nicely?

Was pointing out the facts with Bednar and asking why you were using him to have a pop at the "circus". There are plenty of other ways to have a pop, but can't see the logic of using Bednar.

If you think Bednar would come back I suggest you get onto Newsnow and search thru the West Brom news for Bednar's opinions about a return to Hearts. Might open your eyes a little.

Was pointing out the facts with Bednar and asking why you were using him to have a pop at the "circus". There are plenty of other ways to have a pop, but can't see the logic of using Bednar.

If you think Bednar would come back I suggest you get onto Newsnow and search thru the West Brom news for Bednar's opinions about a return to Hearts. Might open your eyes a little.

I think the Screpis scandal and the fact that Bednar is on fire as soon as he leaves is the best way of having a pop as it shows we are a farce, that's why he was used.

And I think Vlad will decide if he returns or not, not him.

i think vlad will bring him back and freeze him out but due to his form in the championship somebody will probably pay ?2.5-3 million for him which would be a good bit of business. then we will sell velicka and next season will start with clum and mole up front what a partnership that could be

Think back to the 'Skacel refugee song' and then ask yourselves again if you want this disgusting little reptile playing for Hearts.

Utter, utter $cum.

..But where to

Maybe we should match the offer. altho as unatractive as a move to hearts in our current situation may seem, i reckon hed much rather stay in edinburgh/scotland than move to an avarage team in the championship.

Get a bid in

The wee rat hates hearts nearly as much as we hate him , it will not happen.

..But where to

Get a bid in

Talks already started to take him back to Hibs .... its all now down to Petrie and the board.

Hans von Luck
Think back to the 'Skacel refugee song' and then ask yourselves again if you want this disgusting little reptile playing for Hearts.

Utter, utter $cum.

Well said I dont want to see that rodent ever near Tynecastle unless playing against us.

Talks already started to take him back to Hibs .... its all now down to Petrie and the board.

Like Ihun Murray the vermin will accept the lowlife baw bag back with open arms. S cum. :)

Dagger Is Back

Hi Colin.

They going to pay ?750K+ to take him back?

Would be most unPetrie like to shellout big bucks for a player never mind one that they sold for a much cheaper price.

I know you have your sources though....

And I think Vlad will decide if he returns or not, not him.

Vlad has not kept any players that didnt want to be here since the Webster nonsense. Bednar wont be back . Its simply a question of how much we get for him.

Hi Colin.

They going to pay ?750K+ to take him back?

Would be most unPetrie like to shellout big bucks for a player never mind one that they sold for a much cheaper price.

I know you have your sources though....

..... the sticking point appears to involve Donaldson moving on first?

riordan won't sign for Hearts under any circumstances, and I'll be surprised if he moved to Burnley or Bristol.

He would be totally lost outside of edinburgh

I think he'll be at Celtic at least until the end of the season

hibs m8 told me hibs tryed to sign him on loan last friday he is on ?12gs a week at darkhead petrie offerd to pay sfa towards his wage celtic told them to go forth and multiply. that from horses mouth

The day that Riordan joins Hearts is the day i never go back until he's away again.

He's a filthy Lochend manky Jakeball and is everything that Hibernian stand for. An utter delinquent of a human-being who proves, above all else, that money can't buy you class.

You just know if he wasnt running about at the GiroDome every week, he'd be deid in a crack den.

Archived