***The official we're going to pump Celtic (in the final) thread ***

Sarah O

One huge performance. That’s all it takes. Time for the players to show everyone what they can be like at their best. Come on, Hearts.

:heartscup:

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bauld

• Morgan

• iantjambo

• Marvin

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 21/05/2019 at 11:54, D4nny_ said:

Just bumped into Jim Jeffries near the Gyle. I can’t help but think this is an omen!!

Colin Cameron ran past me last Sunday on a cycle path in Dunfermline, absolute omen! Still looked fit as a fiddle and not actually as wee as you would think!

hereford_hearts

I would love to hear all attendees singing "You can stick your treble treble up your arse" at 5pm today???

18 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

Jinxed now. Probably only win by 2 goals instead.

Don't worry mate. My scorecast has probably jinxed us. Sorry :(

kingantti1874

If we win today we need to ruin their 67 song.. ruin it all, their unbeaten run, their rebel treble and their Lisbon lions song.. god they deserve so much pain.

I think BBC Breakfast have  forgotten that there are 2 teams playing in the final this afternoon. Getting pissed off with their treble treble chat not to mention creaming over septic. Amateurs. :seething:

ArcticJambo
15 minutes ago, The Duke said:

Colin Cameron ran past me last Sunday on a cycle path in Dunfermline, absolute omen! Still looked fit as a fiddle and not actually as wee as you would think!

BB gave me a wink Wed evening.  It's on!

Had a good sleep. There's nothing to worry about. We're doing this.

Come on the Hearts!

*runs to the toilet*

25 minutes ago, The Duke said:

Apparently he's running the marathon tomorrow otherwise would have been coming today. 

Just get stuck in Hearts. If any club in this country can stop those scumbags it's us. I BELIEVE.

14 minutes ago, eddiepolio said:

And it's all about the Hearts, 'bout Hearts, no treble!!! 

Weirdly I started singing this to meself yesterday at work, before I saw this. It's an omen I tells ye

john brownlee

Coooooooooooooomoan the mighty JTs.

we can do it.

having my first coffee, might have another, the nerves are straining.....

to all my fellow Jambos, enjoy. Have a great day and show the team and weegie land what a great support Heart of Midlothian have.

Finlay James

Let's go the famous.

Im still half pished from last night, it's going to be a good day

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Will we try to replicate December 17?

Mulraney next to Ikpeazu. 4 across the middle. Think this might be the way

Am I missing something ?

Went on to record game before heading out and coverage starts at 3 sharp on the Beeb ?

What happened to the Cup Final build up ?

jambomjm74

We were supposed to be dead... our future in the hands of Lithuanian administrators, another line on a broken balance sheet. All we had was the fans and today we have a cup final For the fans. 
The press have missed this out, ignoring this, this has to be our surprise 12th man. 
Go on the Hearts

Lennon can't get a tune from Brendans team the way he had them playing. 

We have an excellent chance today.

OmiyaHearts

Got in a taxi at 3:45 this morning. Levels was on the radio when I got in, so I've decided we're winning this.

manaliveits105

British Broadcasting Celtic national news - its all about the Tics treble apparently - lets ram it up them - then sing 

FUQ U BBC the Hearts have won the cup - the Hearts have won the cup - the Hearts have won the cup 

The Mercer Takeover

Lets do this...

3-1 Hearts.

Willie Collum to send off Scott Brown in 2nd minute.

9 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

Got in a taxi at 3:45 this morning. Levels was on the radio when I got in, so I've decided we're winning this.

:robboyas:

waynefozzie

Morning drinking's the best, isn't it? I'm half-cut already, and it's two more beers till I start thinking we can actually win this. 

Wee bottle of wine from Sainsbury’s at 10, waddle along to Armstrong’s at 11 then watch Berra lift the cup around 5pm, what a day 

Edited by Braminho

Mr Brightside

Let’s do this today. If we can play a high press and not make mistakes we have a chance of getting a result.

Could be the making of a new legend today.

AlphonseCapone

Currently watching this. We haven't half been an absolute thorn in their side at times, absolutely no reason we can't today. Stopping the treble treble just seems like the sort of thing we'd do to them. 

Maroonblood22

Ffs Gio, Sarah O’s is the talisman thread here!

Mods close this to at least give us half a chance today ?

Sorry to rain on the parade but I just don't see us winning this game. No Naismith and zero creativity in the side. 2 or 3 nil to Celtic I am afraid.

Ryan Jarman
5 minutes ago, daveyhmfc said:

Sorry to rain on the parade but I just don't see us winning this game. No Naismith and zero creativity in the side. 2 or 3 nil to Celtic I am afraid.

Off you pop out the positivity thread then. Bye Felicia. 

Keep it out the positivity thread plz :)

We're gonna do it. Literally nothig to base this on but blind optimism... 2-1 Hearts and Lennon to have a meltdown by 4.58pm

16 minutes ago, daveyhmfc said:

Just expressing an opinion. 

Be a good lad and get to **** Davey cause the famous have a cup to win! 

26 minutes ago, daveyhmfc said:

Fair point. Does anyone want a ticket. Going to IKEA. 

1 hour ago, OmiyaHearts said:

We have had a month of nonsense. We won't win. We can't win. And then suddenly we get a sign....mon the jts!!!! 

highlandjambo3
31 minutes ago, daveyhmfc said:

Nothing better to do today?........Grab yourself a shovel and away and pap shite at the moon

37 minutes ago, daveyhmfc said:

Do one Nancy. :bolt:

38 minutes ago, daveyhmfc said:

Aye, cheers Mr Buzzkill!

The Internet
40 minutes ago, daveyhmfc said:

4440318.jpg

Tasavallan
52 minutes ago, daveyhmfc said:

Gonna keep all that negativity tae yersel'.  Sharp objects need to be hidden.

HHGH

indianajones
5 minutes ago, daveyhmfc said:

Thank you for all your kinds words and intelligent responses. 

Don't worry davey, you aren't alone in sharing the curse of being a realist and the ability to have little hope for today. 

Fingers crossed and come on the Hearts!