***The official we're going to pump Celtic (in the final) thread ***

Sarah O

Penalty apart, it was really noticeable that the Celtic players had to go in much harder than the Hearts players to concede a free kick. This is virtually impossible to prove of course, which is why people continue to deny that it happens.

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bauld

• Morgan

• iantjambo

• Marvin

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Geoff Kilpatrick
1 minute ago, Snedescu said:

I was close! 

Indeed.

Think I upset the neighbours when he scored!

2 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Managed to avoid posting for almost two years, but just wanted to record the undernoted 

**** off Michael Stewart, you are an absolute *****

I never hear anything positive from him. He can GTF for all I care.

Gutted is an understatement. Keen to see the “penalty” incident as I think if they hadn’t been awarded that we’d have won!

Effervesance

Sitting on the bus wondering what might have been...

Great support, great performance just lacked that wee bit quality in the final third.

See a lot of folk saying it was a dive for the pen. Looked like one from behind the goals but then you're that far away it's not conclusive.

Onward and upward.

I thought it was a pen to be honest in real time.

If it wasn’t and needs VAR to prove it so be it. We don’t have VAR.

Hopefully more of you now start to agree with me now though that we need it. I’m sick to the back teeth of arguing with football fans about them not wanting VAR to ‘spoil’ football - get a grip.

I don’t think we can blame Collum for giving it.

In any event we should never have allowed Edouard the chance to win it - that’s the key thing.

We can’t blame others for our mistake.

Edited by Jammy T

8 minutes ago, Effervesance said:

Great support, great performance just lacked that wee bit quality in the final third.

See a lot of folk saying it was a dive for the pen. Looked like one from behind the goals but then you're that far away it's not conclusive.

Onward and upward.

Exactly the way I see it mate. 

Given the poor season we put up a great fight today.

To take the lead and not hold onto it for long enough to get ourselves to the last 20 or so mins , with all the pressure on them,  really just highlighted our weakness. 

Also, as you say, just lacked someone in midfield and upfront to dictate part of the game when on top to settle us while in front. 

Emotionally gutted.  What a moment when we took the lead. 

Edited by Debut 4

20 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

If you don’t want Brown taken out in a horror challenge next season then let me know so I can block you. 

???

21 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Managed to avoid posting for almost two years, but just wanted to record the undernoted 

**** off Michael Stewart, you are an absolute *****

**** off John Hartson, you are a waste of skin and a ***** of a man

**** off Steven Thompson - what an absolute *****

**** off Rob Mclean 

**** off Packie Bonner - a man who is paid by the BBC to be a *****

**** off Neil Lennon - amongst a bunch of *****, you are a supreme *****

Willie Collum - a cheating ***** of a man who is allowed to referee the team he supports by an association who are interested in 2 teams to the detriment of everyone else. No one was ever going to be allowed to stop them winning.

What a return ?????????

7 minutes ago, Effervesance said:

Onward and upward.

??

Kylejordan

Before the game all I read from so called pundits was hearts have no chance today. It will be Hearts 0 Celtic 4/5/6! 

I went into today’s game with more hope than expectation but this performance was one of quality, grit, desire and a group of players who did the club proud today. 

These so called pundits can piss off with their apparent so called expertise as they know **** all about this great club. Mainly Kris ‘fat boy’ Boyd who doesn’t even try to hide his Glasgow colours. GTF

5 years ago we were on the brink of extinction and today just proved even know we fell short this heart is beating so much that the future is maroon! 

HHGH 

roll on next season. 

The Future's Maroon

For me Craig and everyone involved today was excellent to a man, some more so.

yes, I was one who was fearing a humping but by god didn’t we give them a fright?

In the end their financial clout shone through as they have better players, gutted yes, but not disappointed as we gave it a go.

Credit to every player and fan in these stands.

35 minutes ago, The Future's Maroon said:

yes, I was one who was fearing a humping but by god didn’t we give them a fright?

In the end their financial clout shone through as they have better players, gutted yes, but not disappointed as we gave it a go.

Agreed.

2 hours ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Michael Stewart laying into Levein as much as possible. GWA SOFP prick. 

He is just a bitter little man who failed at man Utd 

1 hour ago, The Future's Maroon said:

Yes, agreed. 

I'm hoarse, knackered, feeling empty but very, very proud of my team and the amazing support from our end. 

Walking away from the ground (after having stayed to applaud the Hearts players get their medals), I *almost* felt pity for the Celtic fans I saw in the streets. There but for the grace of god go I. 

Love and Peace to all Jambos. 

• 2 years later...
5 hours ago, cookieboy said:

It's happening this year 

And when's the last time you were wrong?  Decades ago.

❤❤❤❤❤❤