• ToadKiller Dog

• Mikey1874

• Alex Kintner

• neilnunb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

maroonsgotop
5 hours ago, Saughton Jambo said:

I’m sure Campbell money didn’t play that day owing to shenanigans afoot. I’d have to google it but I’m sure he didn’t. He was disgusted by his own teams orders of the day. I guess we’ll never truly know the truth but I’ve hated that club ever since

not named St Liedown without good reason

Alex Kintner
2 minutes ago, Boab said:

A bit of light relief before Saturday.

Robbie to put one foot in the SPL tonight.

?

??

On 18/05/2019 at 10:58, iantjambo said:

I’ve never bore any ill will against Dundee or even Albert Kidd for that matter.

They did their job as professionals.

That's where my opinion lies. Unfortunately for us the SFA appointed a Hearts supporting Edinburgh ref for that game which was possibly why Sandy Clark was denied a pen in the first minute that fateful afternoon.

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Marvin said:

That's where my opinion lies. Unfortunately for us the SFA appointed a Hearts supporting Edinburgh ref for that game which was possibly why Sandy Clark was denied a pen in the first minute that fateful afternoon.

Stonewaller as well. ?

7 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Did he not come out and say he had been told not to give a pen to us or something? Or is that just a urban myth

55 minutes ago, sadj said:

Did he not come out and say he had been told not to give a pen to us or something? Or is that just a urban myth

Not sure. Thought it was because a well known Hearts supporting ref awarding a penalty inside the first few mins....... Imagine if it was them who we were playing on the last day and we won a pen in exact same circumstances. Just think of seethe.

Just now, Marvin said:

Not sure. Thought it was because a well known Hearts supporting ref awarding a penalty inside the first few mins....... Imagine if it was them who we were playing on the last day and we won a pen in exact same circumstances. Just think of seethe.

Could be i can’t remember where I read/saw it could be it was just someone on here said it

1 hour ago, sadj said:

As the story has it, he told both sets of players before the game that he wouldn’t be awarding any penalties.

20 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

As the story has it, he told both sets of players before the game that he wouldn’t be awarding any penalties.

That could be it. I knew there was something to it

14 hours ago, iantjambo said:

Ah right. Thanks.