• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ToadKiller Dog

• Mikey1874

• Alex Kintner

• neilnunb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't be cheering either of those terrible teams, but would be ok with St midden going down.

Selkirkhmfc1874
4 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

I’ll be cheering on Hamilton and Dundee today and then Dundee Utd next week.

Karma’s a bitch ?

Here ! Here ! Can't stand Hamilton either but out the 2 would rather st lie down gone 

letsalldothebeattie

Hamilton will be the ones in the play offs come next week. Cant see them getting a result against St Johnstone today and St Mirren are at Dundee which is as easy to get a result at as Tynie lately.

Absolutely hate those colluding barstewards known as St Liedown. Even after 33 years I still hold that grudge against them. No pride, no shame , just pure scum. I don't have mu ch of an opinion of Hamilton who are for me in same league as them. For the record I prefer Dundee over United. I've known both Dundee and Dundee Utd fans in my time and the United fan was an utter erse. the Dundee fan played in goal for my class team at school when we had inter-class football, which sadly stopped following the teachers strikes of the 1980's.

Dundee United coming up and St Mirren going down is the best scenario. Despite Hamilton being a bit tinpot, they’re 10x the club that St Mirren are. 

Not fussed about United coming up as they are deluded as to their status in the game after a spell under a good manager before the old firm's finances made the league almost out of reach. It would mean no "home" game for me next year. As regards St Mirren 86 was a long time ago and Hamilton's ground and pitch don't belong in the top flight. All in all there is only one result that matters this season now.

56 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

I’ll be cheering on Hamilton and Dundee today and then Dundee Utd next week.

Karma’s a bitch ?

So Dundee are ok. A bit weird considering.

Alex Kintner
12 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

2 minutes ago, Whatever said:

Dundee went out to win a game of football.

St Mirren never.

Hope they rot.

This. Dundee did their jobs as professionals, St Mirren didn’t.

Gorgie_Rules

Hamilton make the league look tinpot with their stadium, pitch and attendances. Replacing them with Dundee Utd would be a good thing for the league, and a more enjoyable away trip.

So its a win win if its either Hamilton or St Mirren in the playoff.

Edited by Gorgie_Rules

22 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

I’ve never bore any ill will against Dundee or even Albert Kidd for that matter.

They did their job as professionals.

Dagger Is Back
3 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

I’ve never bore any ill will against Dundee or even Albert Kidd for that matter.

They did their job as professionals.

Broke my heart but they did what they had to do. If St Mirren has approached the game in a similar fashion the end result may have been very different.

5 minutes ago, Dagger Is Back said:

Broke my heart but they did what they had to do. If St Mirren has approached the game in a similar fashion the end result may have been very different.

Exactly.

It’s a bit hypocritical hating Dundee for not doing what St Mirren did.

Hectormasson
31 minutes ago, Whatever said:

Dundee went out to win a game of football.

St Mirren never.

Hope they rot.

Great ,well said .........

Although I do despise the fans of Dundee.

The way they celebrated us losing the league was way ott. I understand football banter and all that comes with it but ask anyone that was there that day, you’d have thought they had won the league. A strange reaction from fans of a non Old Firm team, imo.

Dundee as a club, meh.

Dundee fans, wanks.

JamboAl1965

Dundee relegated, st Midden relegated and a cup win over Celtic would be the ultimate 1986 Karma. ??

heartgarfunkel
21 minutes ago, Dagger Is Back said:

Absolutely agree. Hope for nothing more than a thousand plagues upon St Mirren. You ****ing lie down, corrupt, cheating *****. 

1 hour ago, Boab said:

Not really fussed as long as Dundee Utd come up.

You need St Mirren to be in Play Off then.

Hamilton would beat Dundee United. 

The rat catcher

Bye bye Paisley cheats.  Hate you almost as much as the other dirty classless mob from leith.

letsalldothebeattie
1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

You need St Mirren to be in Play Off then.

Hamilton would beat Dundee United

Not convinced on that, this United side look a lot better than Hamilton do and can see them comfortably beating Hamilton at Tannadice and doing enough to see it out or give them a chance at NDP

6 minutes ago, letsalldothebeattie said:

Not convinced on that, this United side look a lot better than Hamilton do and can see them comfortably beating Hamilton at Tannadice and doing enough to see it out or give them a chance at NDP

United have struggled all season in the Championship. Which is a significantly lower level of football than the Premiership. They were fortunate to beat Inverness. 

And Hamilton have more experience of these sort of games. 

Can’t stand Hamilton, but games against them are often quite edgy and entertaining, and I do enjoy telling Imrie what I think of him. So I’m absolutely hoping that Celtic’s B team get relegated.

8 minutes ago, amadjambo said:

Can’t stand Hamilton, but games against them are often quite edgy and entertaining, and I do enjoy telling Imrie what I think of him. So I’m absolutely hoping that Celtic’s B team get relegated.

This is imries last season. Hope Hamilton go down.

1 hour ago, To Be Frank said:

This. Dundee did their jobs as professionals, St Mirren didn’t.

This. Dundee were chasing a European spot. Losing at Dens didn’t hurt half as much as st liedown rolling over with their bellies tickled. Their septic love in that day still raises the bile in my stomach. Especially when Campbell money says he was offered a bung that day and wouldn’t take it.  I hate that club with a passion and truly hope they go down.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, JamboAl1965 said:

Dundee relegated, st Midden relegated and a cup win over Celtic would be the ultimate 1986 Karma. ??

Isn't it just 

1 hour ago, JamboAl1965 said:

Absolutely and 33 years on being their year of the treble treble. 

I would love it...etc. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

St Mirren have a couple of players I would take. 

Mullen and McAllister.  The latter I believe is back on loan from Derby 

3 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

This. Dundee were chasing a European spot. Losing at Dens didn’t hurt half as much as st liedown rolling over with their bellies tickled. Their septic love in that day still raises the bile in my stomach. Especially when Campbell money says he was offered a bung that day and wouldn’t take it.  I hate that club with a passion and truly hope they go down.

Particularly infuriating when Tommy Burns, Murdo McLeod etc. praised Dundee for their professionalism. They had no problem recognising what Dundee displayed but turned a blind eye to what St. Mirren didn't. 

ToadKiller Dog

Red for Odea in final game of career, not a player I like at all, but actually a wee bit sad for him he had his family kids  at the game today. 

But really nobody to blame but himself 

Phil Dunphy
1 minute ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

Red for Odea in final game of career, not a player I like at all, but actually a wee bit sad for him he had his family kids  at the game today. 

I don't.

****ing ***** revelled in our plight through administration. **** him and his own. *****.

2 minutes ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

Clearly unaware of O’Dea’s Twitter history 

LeylandJambo
1 minute ago, Phil Dunphy said:

I don't.

****ing ***** revelled in our plight through administration. **** him and his own. *****.

This 

13 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Not what I heard at the time regarding Campbell Money.

No bung but word round the campfire was he got wind of certain players saying they were prepared to offer no resistance to the hooped demons on the day and refused to play i.e. not play any part in it.

Either way, it was a scandalous situation.

ToadKiller Dog
1 minute ago, cocobeab said:

Clearly unaware of O’Dea’s Twitter history 

I don't use twitter.